Smash Hit - Season VI - 22 - 24 Sep

Options
Single Player Rewards

1. All rewards from the previous rank + star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png Wolverine yellowflag.png
2-5. 5000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, star.pngstar.pngstar.png Iron Man yellowflag.png , redflag.png , blueflag.png
6-10. 2000 iso8.png , 100 imcoin.png, redflag.png , blueflag.png
11-25. 1000 iso8.png , 50 imcoin.png, redflag.png , blueflag.png
26-50. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png, blueflag.png
51-100. 500 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png, blueflag.png
101-200. 500 iso8.png, star.pngstar.png Hawkeye purpleflag.png
201-300. 250 iso8.png, purpleflag.png
301-400. 2x Standard Token, 140 iso8.png
401-500. 70 iso8.png

Progression Rewards:

25. Standard Token
50. 100 iso8.png
100. +3 All Boosts redtile.pngyellowtile.pnggreentile.pngblacktile.pngbluetile.pngpurpletile.png
200. 250 iso8.png
300. Recruit Token
400. 25 imcoin.png
500. star.pngstar.png Ares greenflag.png
600. 25 imcoin.png
700. 1000 iso8.png
800. 50 imcoin.png
900. Recruit Token
1000. 1000 iso8.png
1100. star.pngstar.pngstar.png Hulk greenflag.png
1200. 1000 iso8.png
1300. star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png Nick Fury purpleflag.png

Alliance rewards:

1-2. 5000 iso8.png 250 imcoin.png, star.pngstar.pngstar.png Iron Man blueflag.png
3-10. 5000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png , blueflag.png
11-25. 3000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, blueflag.png
25-50. 2000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, blueflag.png
51-100. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png, blueflag.png
101-250. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
251-500. 500 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png
501-1000. 500 iso8.png
1001-10000. 250 iso8.png

Comments

• On a side note I have been creating a lot of these lately and would like to apologize to any that usually create posts for the PvPs for just stepping in and temporarily taking their jobs. I however have no life and no work right now and in my boredom only surf the Internet. Hopefully within the week that changes and everything will be back to normal around here. Once again I apologize and this is by no means a permanent thing. Didn't mean to step on any toes just I can get super excited about this game as this is all I have right now.

Also a shout out to Nonce, Riggy, and Locked for helping correct some formatting issues like forgetting to put event dates and such. I know, I'm a n00b! Whoops.
  • Debating whether I should bother putting some more ISO into Hulk right now. Currently level 95. The extra health would be nice but even a maxed hulk really isn't a deterrent these days, is it?
  • fsentell wrote:
    On a side note I have been creating a lot of these lately and would like to apologize to any that usually create posts for the PvPs for just stepping in and temporarily taking their jobs. I however have no life and no work right now and in my boredom only surf the Internet. Hopefully within the week that changes and everything will be back to normal around here. Once again I apologize and this is by no means a permanent thing. Didn't mean to step on any toes just I can get super excited about this game as this is all I have right now.

Also a shout out to Nonce, Riggy, and Locked for helping correct some formatting issues like forgetting to put event dates and such. I know, I'm a n00b! Whoops.

I tend to post a lot of them, and there are no concerns here. I work in public education and started posting them toward the end of the last school year when I had a lot more free time. Said free time has gone away to some extent now that the new year has begun, so I'm less able to post them with the efficiency I did even a month ago. I'll still try and post the occasional one when I get the chance, but if they're formatted nicely and have everything, I'm not going to be upset that someone else is doing it. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • vudu3
    vudu3 Posts: 940 Critical Contributor
    Options
    dearbluey wrote:
    Debating whether I should bother putting some more ISO into Hulk right now. Currently level 95. The extra health would be nice but even a maxed hulk really isn't a deterrent these days, is it?
    A maxed, buffed Hulk can be. icon_e_smile.gif It really depends on where you are in the game. If you're still in the 2* to 3* transition, Hulk can scare off some of your peers but he's not going to stop team of 3* characters. If you're far into the 3* transition then Hulk--especially buffed--can give Sentry shield-hoppers a reason to pause because he'll slow the battle down which mean there's more of a chance to get sniped.

There's no point in pumping ISO into Hulk this minute so you might as well wait for the prizes to be announced. If we're competing for Dare Devil covers then you'll be happy you waited. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • dearbluey wrote:
    Debating whether I should bother putting some more ISO into Hulk right now. Currently level 95. The extra health would be nice but even a maxed hulk really isn't a deterrent these days, is it?

As vudu said, Hulk is not that much of a deterrent at least skill-wise. But maxed and buffed Hulk does have a scary amount of hit points so some people (2* teams, shield-hoppers) will skip him just for that. Especially if you pair him with other high health characters (like Lthor or Sentry).
  • Thanks guys. Appreciate the viewpoints. icon_e_smile.gif my roster is a little scattered and I have trouble focusing on one character or another. We'll see what the event brings, I guess. icon_e_smile.gif
  • I'm really hoping that I won't need the reward covers and there's no Nick Fury at 1300 for this event. I guess I'll be using Captain Marvel or America to avoid pissing him off, coz I ALWAYS regret it when I make Hulk angry.
  • I'm hoping it's not anybody I need, unless it's something like C Mags with the red as the low (Want to respec from 5/3/5/ to 3/5/5). I"ll be really annoyed if it's Deadpool. Hulk PVPs are miserable.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Buffed Hulk is going to suck.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Buffed Hulk is going to suck.
    Sentry uses Sacrafice and WR. Buffed hulk says "Puny God" then gets really angry.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    I should imagine CMags will still be a pretty good Hulk counter - Coercive Field will blunt a lot of the damage you might get from setting off Anger.

But it's still going to suck trying to get through 20K health every match. Time to tank!

And apparently we'll be doing this for IM40 rewards.. joy icon_lol.gif
  • Ironman rewards icon_mad.gificon_mad.gif .. going to take easy on this pvp
  • Another take it easy PVP. Thanks D3
  • Hulk is roadkill for X Force right now. In fact anyone with green as their strongest color is roadkill for X Force, which ironically includes himself.
  • vudu3 wrote:
    dearbluey wrote:
    A maxed, buffed Hulk can be. icon_e_smile.gif It really depends on where you are in the game. If you're still in the 2* to 3* transition, Hulk can scare off some of your peers but he's not going to stop team of 3* characters. If you're far into the 3* transition then Hulk--especially buffed--can give Sentry shield-hoppers a reason to pause because he'll slow the battle down which mean there's more of a chance to get sniped.

There's no point in pumping ISO into Hulk this minute so you might as well wait for the prizes to be announced. If we're competing for Dare Devil covers then you'll be happy you waited. icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Now that we know IM40 is the reward, I hope you listened to vudu icon_e_wink.gif
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    I didn't but I only bumped Hulk up a couple of levels - L108 has been annoying me for a really long time.
  • Don't need or want IM40. How much HP is Hawkeye** worth again? Also, can you sell him at 1,1,0 for HP?
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    He needs to be at least level 22 to sell for HP (100 at that level), so 2/0/0 is your minimum.

Anyway....I get to wade through boosted Hulk fights for a chance at IM40 blue covers? Where do I sign?
  • Yup, I'll be ultra-tanking tonight and then taking it really easy on this PVP. There's Lightning Rounds tomorrow, and probably a new PVE (I'm guessing we'll see 2* Carol Danvers soon), and this offers an unpleasant PVP with rewards I don't need and an end time that's terrible for me.
  • vudu3
    vudu3 Posts: 940 Critical Contributor
    Options
    flnn1 wrote:
    Now that we know IM40 is the reward, I hope you listened to vudu icon_e_wink.gif
    The ironic part is I'm building a 5/5/1 IM40 and but he's currently 4/2/0 so I need a top 5 finish for 5/4/1. icon_e_sad.gif