Options
12346»

Comments

• Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    gambl0r312 wrote:
    Grats on the win Spoit!

I climbed back up to the same score as #10 in our bracket, 904 and decided to stop right there @ #11 to let some others grab glory/covers/ISO/Hero pts/etc.

I didn't think anyone saw me @ #1 earlier when I was grabbing the 1100 Prog Reward, but you did! icon_lol.gif
    I wasn't even going for it that hard. I just decided to go for the 1200 progression since last pvp, that was barely enough for the top 10, and shielded there
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,929 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    j12601 wrote:
    This was a weird one. I was camping for the past two days so didn't start until today. Went from 0 points up to 1100 in one stretch with no shielding. 2 hops later and I'm higher than I've ever been at 1323. Which may or may not hold for first. DreamRuiner looks like s/he might live up to the name and go past me. In spite of having a 5 blue on baglady... so no dream crushes plx!
    But I'm not hopping again either way. Shielded out until the end.
    Spent boosts like an addict for the last 200 points, and then the hops, and dipped into the hp hoard to do so, so I'm not planning on doing that again any time soon.

Bring on the Torch-ure.

So my arch-nemesis is still up to his or her shenanigans![壁]_☆)キラーッ i hope you were able to claim victory, j12601.
  • j12601 wrote:
    This was a weird one. I was camping for the past two days so didn't start until today. Went from 0 points up to 1100 in one stretch with no shielding. 2 hops later and I'm higher than I've ever been at 1323. Which may or may not hold for first. DreamRuiner looks like s/he might live up to the name and go past me. In spite of having a 5 blue on baglady... so no dream crushes plx!
    But I'm not hopping again either way. Shielded out until the end.
    Spent boosts like an addict for the last 200 points, and then the hops, and dipped into the hp hoard to do so, so I'm not planning on doing that again any time soon.

Bring on the Torch-ure.

So my arch-nemesis is still up to his or her shenanigans![壁]_☆)キラーッ i hope you were able to claim victory, j12601.

Thanks, I did indeed. From the looks of it, after I went to bed with 40 minutes to go, no one made any further moves.
    QDSbfP2.jpg
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    This PVP was a fun contrast to Cat-5 shield-hop mania. I nearly made it to 1100 unshielded, ended up popping a 3-hour shield at 1022 after a couple of big attacks, then crossed the 1100 mark about 7 hours from the end. I stayed unshielded, rode attacks all the way down to the mid-700s, then retal'd my way up in the last hour for fun, and ended up #6 with 1057. 75 HP spent for a DP cover & T10. Good deal.