How much have you spent on the game to date?

Options
124»

Comments

• I did it as a shortcut. I actually like trying out different strategies.

I have all 1-star maxed
    I have all 2-star maxed except bag man (45)
    I have been working on 3 star mostly from earned iso.
    Hulk is 15... only one cover, no HP to spend atm
    Punisher is 59 (or whatever is max for 4/1/1)
    Loki and Hood are 80
    Ragnarok is 90
    C.Magneto is 95
    GBW is 111
    IM40 is 111
    Spider Man is 115
    Dr. Doom is 115

No IW
    X.wolverine is 4/0/3. Not levelled
  • SkywalterDBZ
    SkywalterDBZ Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I wanted to spend money ... I really did. Actually, I did spend a little from my Steam funds from selling those silly collection cards and I bought 4 roster spots with it. And it was not long after that when I realized I didn't want to put any more money in. I realized that if I wanted to put more money in to buy actual packs and offers, I'd have a bunch of cards that I'd literally lose without paying a "tax" of buying yet more increasing cost roster slots. It was around that time that my excitement dwindled and here's why. You see, I made the above purchase because I was having a lot of fun and had a pile of backlogged reward cards I was about to lose. Sure I could have tossed some 1* cards ... but I'm a CCG player and a collector .. I didn't want to part with them (Gotta catch 'em all?). And then I began to imagine the possibilities for this game months or even years into its future. As someone who played the Marvel War of Heroes mobile game, I imagined Puzzle Quest with the literally hundreds of super heroes and variants of those super heroes as new covers. And then I imagined having to spend a non-insignificant amount of additional money on the slots needed to hold those dozens or hundreds of characters ... and that popped the little thought bubble over my head and shattered the dream.

So my short answer is I spent $5. My tangential answer/complaint is that I don't want to pay money for the right to pay money. And until then, I'll go back to playing for free until I get forced to sell to many covers that I end up walking away.