How much have you spent on the game to date?

Options

Comments

• Nothing spent so far. Have yet to spend any HP on cover upgrades as well.
  • More than I have ever spent on any other Android game...

Probably close to $100 usd. If not more...
  • This is my first f2p game, and I have spent $150 icon_e_sad.gif
    But the game is fun.
    Though the Hunt event takes too much time, I don't even have time to play Dead Rising 3...
  • Grazzt wrote:
    This is my first f2p game, and I have spent $150 icon_e_sad.gif
    You seem to be unhappy about it. Did you get caught up in chasing covers?

I have spent about €80, but to me it was worth it. I started playing pretty recently and I want to be able to compete for prizes. To do that you need to either grind a lot, be lucky or spend some cash. I wanted to support the devs too, since I absolutely love the PQ-series.
  • Nothing of value in the store. I'm not the pay2win type, but even if I was, no way I'd bother with the current items. It's not even so much the prices, rather just what you can buy. I'd love to be able to support the devs though.
  • Dephro wrote:
    Grazzt wrote:
    This is my first f2p game, and I have spent $150 icon_e_sad.gif
    You seem to be unhappy about it. Did you get caught up in chasing covers?

I have spent about €80, but to me it was worth it. I started playing pretty recently and I want to be able to compete for prizes. To do that you need to either grind a lot, be lucky or spend some cash. I wanted to support the devs too, since I absolutely love the PQ-series.
    I'm not unhappy, just surprised. Like I said, the game is fun, a good time killer. I started in early October, spent moeny recently for Rag's red and Spidey's blue abilities.
    I may spent more on the upcoming Punisher, if I could stay top 3 in my bracket.
  • Nothing yet. Mostly because I don't see anything worth spending money on. The cost vs. reward just does not make sense to me. Don't like the random covers (especially after the results for. All the free ones). Was temped for Rags upgrades for the DA tourney but made do with the one I could afford with saved HP.
  • I bought 600 HP twice, to buy slots in my roster. 10 bucks, i think (but more than 20 in my country's sh*tty currency)
  • If we were classifief by the following

$0.99 to $9.99 is common (one star)
    $10.00 to $99.99 is uncommon (two star)
    $100.00 to $999.99 is rare (three star)
    $1000.00 + is Legendary (four star)

Nobody would want me
  • Bugpop wrote:
    If we were classifief by the following

Nobody would want me
    You spent over a grand on this game? icon_eek.gif
  • Bugpop wrote:

Nobody would want me

It's not that shocking. For some people its a question of economical sense. Grinding for ISO at 3k an hour when you make $100 an hour...well, id rather work for an hour and buy ISO with money to spare.

Disclaimer: I don't make $100 an hour yet. I need me some promotions. And I have thus far resisted the temptation to buy ISO, but early on I did spend either $60 or $80 and had a head start on covers.
  • _fulu_ wrote:
    Disclaimer: I don't make $100 an hour yet. I need me some promotions. And I have thus far resisted the temptation to buy ISO, but early on I did spend either $60 or $80 and had a head start on covers.

I'd like to make $200k/year too icon_e_smile.gif

And, for the record, haven't spent anything; will eventually toss some money in the (non-tiny) kitty as a "good game" thank you. Santa's going to have iTunes gift cards for the family in the stockings...
  • I've spent $15 total so far. Seemed fair to me, given that's what I've spent on previous PQ games on console, and I really enjoy my time with this one. I bought HP for covers to get my Thor's red to 5, and then Wolvie's green to 5. Those two characters were the bridge for me to start placing well for 3* covers in events sooner.
  • I dropped $5 that I had in Google Play credit from the Kitkat promotion onto this game as I very rarely actually spend money on apps. I was playing on both iOS and Android, but I dropped the iOS version after I decided it was getting ridiculous trying to maintain two separate groups without spending money on my iOS game. I'll just stick with my Android/PC gameplay here. I spent my $5 on HP and bought slots back before they raised the prices.
  • $5 to get coins I desperately needed for cover slots at the time. Figured the game was worth at least that given the amount of time I've put into it, but I will never "pay to win". I feel pretty comfortable where I'm at and usually have a good shot at competing for top prizes in most events, except ones that require boosted characters I don't really have covers for (pretty much all the lightning rounds, current Dr. Doom event).
  • Bugpop wrote:

Nobody would want me

It adds up if you don't keep track. I put a lot of time in the game. I've been playing since day 1. Getting loki and ragnarok, hood as well, served to cause me to get hooked on upgrades here and there.

Its not like you plunk down a stack of bills. Instead of eating out for breakfast and lunch, I bought a couple protein bars and a google play card. So I've been losing weight... at least until thanksgiving.

Meh...

Can't type...

Its a matter of budgeting
  • none. still got me to top 3 in tournament couple times, top 10 mostly. except the dark avenger..got top 50 only, not enough decent cover [especially rag]

no need to rush just play for fun, i don't even have facebook bonus. still it's enough

maybe if the game not changing so much on nerfing/unnerfing my char, and got lots of new char, i'll be willing to spend some
  • Yeah, I spent about a bit on this game. About 150$ or so, possibly some more. I like to support games and companies I like when I can afford to.
  • $5 to get coins I desperately needed for cover slots at the time. Figured the game was worth at least that given the amount of time I've put into it, but I will never "pay to win".

Same here icon_e_smile.gif
  • 50$ on a whim half asleep at night. Soon after I got my yellow skill for spidey by rampaging up to 1100 a while back. Used it to max spidey's blue, max out the last couple covers on storm and thor, saved a bunch. Ended up using what was left, combined with tourney winnings to max rag red. It was a lot of money for not much reward in the scheme of things. But I was getting tired of using the same covers and desperatly wanted spidey to be effective. Also I don't have time or patience for console games, so once in a blue moon, when I spend money on a game, it's not the end of the world.