How much have you spent on the game to date?

Options
Unknown
edited December 2013 in MPQ General Discussion
Come clean guys. Looking to hear from top players and new ones alike.

Personally, I've dropped a couple of dollars for a few cover slots.

Comments

• CFacto
    CFacto Posts: 74 Match Maker
    Options
    Nothing, yet.

I will probably buy some HP at some point to support the game but it's a bit off-putting that you don't get a decent amount unless you spend £35.

Buying heroic covers is a waste of time as I have enough Modern Hawkeye covers thanks very much.
  • I spend a lot on this game
    Lot of time
    0 real money
    Playing from day 1
    I think I will spend some money to support
  • I haven't spent any money on this game to date. Odds are that won't change anytime soon.

Still, it is nice that there are enough people that do to support the game.
  • I've spent $50. I spent $60 on GTA V, and I 've played about 100 hours more on this game than GTA V so I feel justified.
  • Prolly bout $60 or so here. Few hero packs early on and then a few 3* covers.
  • $1 on 100 hp for a cover slot
  • Absolutely Nothing
  • $25... $5 early on for some cover slots, and $20 to skill up Ragnarok at the start of the first lightning rounds.
  • Clintman
    Clintman Posts: 757 Critical Contributor
    Options
    HA!! The chances of getting an honest answer on this question is the same as asking your Girlfriend how many guys she has been with.

If people are honest about the amount they have spent then the only thing that can happen then is for their accomplishment to be devalued.

If he has access to the spend data, I would be IceX laughs his **** on at what people "Claim" to have spent or not spent when reading the forums.
  • ive been playing since day one. in the beginning, i justified spending money on the game becauase i really enjoyed it. looking back, i can say that ive spent more than i needed to...i didnt really know what i was doing during the first month. nowadays, i dont really spend any cash on the game, mostly because i dont need to. but im still not above dropping $20 for some hp if i need or want to upgrade a cover or two. marc
  • Probably about 50$ early on before I realized it was over priced. Nothing since the first 2 weeks of the game.
  • None. It feels like cheating myself buying covers, since the collection of covers seems to be the primary objective of this game. Would be like buying the triforce, or pay x dollars to defeat Lavos.
  • I've spent about $120. Mostly used towards cover packs early, and more recently on building Rags and Mags skills up.

I think I've placed 1st in a tournament about once.

Anyone that calls the game pay to win has no idea what they're talking about.
  • adamLmpq wrote:
    I've spent about $120. Mostly used towards cover packs early, and more recently on building Rags and Mags skills up.

I think I've placed 1st in a tournament about once.

Anyone that calls the game pay to win has no idea what they're talking about.

Unless you spend thousands lol
  • I have a general rule for F2P, if it provides 30 hours of a good experience I will spend money. So, I spent 20 dollars on HP and used it on heroic packs, a Spidey cover and some health replenishes.

The more embarrassing stat would be how much time you've invested in the game. I can honestly say I've played at least 3-4 hours every day since day one. So, that means I've probably spent close to 250 hours on this game so far. icon_e_confused.gif
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I spent half of a red rag upgrade for bad is good. Which let me get the rest of them from the lightning round fairly easily
  • So far? Zero. At some point I'll likely throw in a five-dollar 'thank you for a nice game and if I ever need customer support you're more likely to talk to me if I'm a paying customer' purchase like I did for PAD.
  • zip nada zero.
  • You should do a poll.
  • Spent 20$ after realizing how much time was already put into the game.
    Did it around the time one of the heroics was going on I think and +chance for Spidey was an event token and got me a bunch of purples for him.
    Was super happy when they made the recent protect tile change.