Fly-Fight-Win - July 28-30 - Season IV

Options
Tired of using your leveled up 3* featured characters? Well here is a change of pace to the new and slightly worthless Captain Marvel. You asked for her and now she is here to weaken your fighting team!

Single Player Rewards

1. All rewards from the previous rank + Wolverine X-Force Yellow
2-5. 5000 ISO, 100 HP, Patch Yellow
6-10. 2000 ISO, 100 HP, Patch Red + Green
11-25. 1000 ISO, 50 HP, Patch Red + Green
26-50. 1000 ISO, 50 HP, Patch Green
51-100. 500 ISO, 25 HP, Patch Green
101-200. 500 ISO, Wolverine AX Red
201-300. 250 ISO, Wolverine AX Red
301-400. 2x Standard Token, 140 ISO
401-500. 70 ISO

Progression Rewards:

25. Standard Token
50. 100 ISO
100. +3 All Boosts
200. 250 ISO
300. Recruit Token
400. 25 HP
500. Classic Storm Green
600. 25 HP
700. 1000 ISO
800. 50 HP
900. Recruit Token
1000. 1000 ISO
1100. Captain Marvel Red
1200. 1000 ISO
1300. Invisible Woman Yellow

Alliance rewards:

1-2. 5000 ISO, 250 HP, Patch Yellow
3-10. 5000 ISO, 100 HP, Patch Yellow
11-25. 3000 ISO, 100 HP, Patch Yellow
25-50. 2000 ISO, 100 HP, Patch Yellow
51-100. 1000 ISO, 50 HP, Patch Yellow
101-250. 1000 ISO, 50 HP
251-500. 500 ISO, 25 HP
501-1000. 500 ISO
1001-10000. 250 ISO

Comments

• mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'll start the speculation...it's about time they offered more Hulk covers. And haven't had a Hulk PvP in forever.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    In order for me to actually get some points in our little competition, I'm going to have to go Lazy Thor.

You can have Hulk later icon_e_wink.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'm getting in on this action. I say Punisher is next. I am biased though because I am in desperate need of his covers. Come on Army of One!
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    HairyDave wrote:
    In order for me to actually get some points in our little competition, I'm going to have to go Lazy Thor.

You can have Hulk later icon_e_wink.gif

My speculation is that they will not have Lthor and Hulk for this season. My gut feel is that it will be something worthless (since we have a series of sought after covers), so I will root for loki or rag!
  • Unknown
    Options
    This is always the worst PVP of the week for me due to the end time, so I'll vote for "useless."
  • Unknown
    Options
    Purely for the cover at 1100 I suspect we'll see some big scores here.
    And uh... I hope it's Hood rewards with black as the double cover. That way I can get one from pve, two from pvp and bring my 552 hood to 355.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    This is always the worst PVP of the week for me due to the end time, so I'll vote for "useless."
    This is always the best PVP of the week for me due to the end time, so I'll vote for Lazy Thor icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • MajinDavid
    MajinDavid Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Im voting on patch. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    flnn1 wrote:
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    This is always the best PVP of the week for me due to the end time, so I'll vote for Lazy Thor icon_e_biggrin.gif

As long as the red is the top 100, I'd be ok with that, actually. One Red and mine is done. I just don't want it to be one of he people I need a bunch of covers for (Lazy Storm, Human Torch, or She-Hulk), or someone I need one cover for where that one cover is difficult.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I hope in Hulk rewards...
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'll toss on my Swami hat and predict.... Mohawk Storm covers.

Why?

Because the timing would be convenient for her follow-up Versus event to be the first one under R58. Likely Demiurge will want to push Storm's "new" unique ability to gather White AP for Team-Ups, and this would be an ideal way to do this (Plus, the next PvE is already taken by Deadpool). This would functionally act as a second opportunity for them to sell Mohawk covers as a sort reboot of the character.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Lyrian wrote:

Why?

Because the timing would be convenient for her follow-up Versus event to be the first one under R58. Likely Demiurge will want to push Storm's "new" unique ability to gather White AP for Team-Ups, and this would be an ideal way to do this (Plus, the next PvE is already taken by Deadpool). This would functionally act as a second opportunity for them to sell Mohawk covers as a sort reboot of the character.
    This post is far too logical to happen. It will be something rediculous like Rag or Johnny two-star.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Lyrian wrote:

Why?

Now YOUare thinking like a Dev!!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Roketsu86 wrote:
    Lyrian wrote:

Why?

This post is far too logical to happen. It will be something rediculous like Rag or Johnny two-star.

It won't be Johnny 2-star because that doesn't sell packs, but totally agreed that it will be something completely illogical.

Now that Steve Rogers has been up I think Hulk is now the 3* who has gone the longest without being a reward. Not that anyone especially wants to see a Hulk PVP but when has that ever stopped them?

(Ironically, a boosted Hulk has a lot of HP to chew through but will be almost impossible to trigger Anger on... they really should revise Anger to trigger off a set amount rather than a % so he doesn't get worse as he gains levels).
  • Talahamut
    Talahamut Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    Options
    They should start doing PVP double-features. First one, Hulk & Sentry required... icon_e_wink.gif
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    Talahamut wrote:
    They should start doing PVP double-features. First one, Hulk & Sentry required... icon_e_wink.gif
    You evil man.

Patch & Hulk would be more fun - no CMags allowed either icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • MajinDavid
    MajinDavid Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Do I win anything for guessing patch rewards? icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Options
    Here comes yet another bloodbath. So tired of having to get 1200+ just for top 5.
  • Unknown
    Options
    yeah, this new bracket sharting is destorying my top 5 finishes, needing 1k for top 10 is not fun, at least top 25 should bag me a 5/4/4 patch
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    5/5/3 Patch, here I come. Then away it goes once the update hits and his tournament passes cause BP will be prowling.