Options

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    KRAKADERP!
  • Cragger
    Cragger Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    ugh. Why couldn't Falcon give Cap rewards?!?!!? Seriously please try to pretend that this game is based on a media product with relationships between entities therein.
  • Unknown
    Options
    It's... it's like they want me to stop playing. I don't get it. Reverse psychology maybe?

Damn you D3/Demiurge - you want me to virually ignore this PvP... well HA! I'm going to shield hop my way to 2435432532 points. In your FACE.
  • Unknown
    Options
    mine is showing Loki black as 1100 reward. is mine just bugged?
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm thinking IM40, leading to a round of Heavy Metal and the server crashes that always come along with it.
    It's all the headbanging.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'm thinking of creating a 2nd Rag to experiment with different builds tbh.
  • radiopy
    radiopy Posts: 326 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I'm thinking of creating a 2nd Rag to experiment with different builds tbh.
    5 green and 5 red are okay, but if you go 5 red and 5 green, I hear he gets similar results.
  • Unknown
    Options
    This is awesome!

1) Rags prize in current pvp
    2) Already got the Sentry cover in Simulator
    3) No dice for Fury in Season3 so no need to grind the SHIELD simulator either

My 3 days vacation from MPQ just started. Wheeee! icon_razz.gif
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Why does this one say July 8 - 10? Isn't it July 9 - 11? I'm confused :<
  • Unknown
    Options
    Guess the only reason to play this one is to try and get up to 1100 for that purple Falcon cover, and then sell the Rags covers you win as a result to help level Falcon? Thanks D3. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    You win D3. I'll play an event I have absolutely no interest in the character featured nor the prize being offered... all for the sake of my S3 standing.

Well played D3... but 4hulbs_th.jpg
  • Unknown
    Options
    locked wrote:
    Why does this one say July 8 - 10? Isn't it July 9 - 11? I'm confused :<
    Fixing, Thanks.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Zhirrzh wrote:
    Please let it be either a Steve or a Black Panther. Although given that this and the final tournament of the season will be stupidly competitive, maybe I should wait to ask for the rewards I want until early next season.

So, um, Ragnarok rewards? Another season-ending KRAKADOOM?

I am sure that they will slip in Krakadoom 12 hours before Falcon PvP ends.
  • Unknown
    Options
    It's because all the people that joined the game after Loki and Rag were nerfed really have no reason to level two basically useless characters. So they set these tourneys up to gently nudge you to invest ISO in them
  • Unknown
    Options
    Sorry guys. Just seemed right that after giving us every other lousy character in this Season they'd finish with Rags.

On the plus side, surely they'll give us a run at the start of next season of Steve Rogers, Black Panther, Lazy Daken, Sentry....

icon_lol.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Sweenz wrote:
    You win D3. I'll play an event I have absolutely no interest in the character featured nor the prize being offered... all for the sake of my S3 standing.

Well played D3... but 4hulbs_th.jpg
    A thousand times this.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Ah, good, Ragnarok rewards. I was just thinking how much more fun the rush of the final few hours of the season would be when every team is forced to use a character whose only positive trait is "has tons of HP".
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'm so glad I decided to scale back my play for season 3. Already made my 5k and I'm out. No MPQ for me for a few days at least. Have fun battling over Rags covers everyone! Bwahahahahahaha! icon_lol.gif
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    clagsmd wrote:
    I'm so glad I decided to scale back my play for season 3. Already made my 5k and I'm out. No MPQ for me for a few days at least. Have fun battling over Rags covers everyone! Bwahahahahahaha! icon_lol.gif
    Well, I for one will be battling for the 5K ISO for T5.
    Rags covers are an unfortunate side-effect.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    clagsmd wrote:
    Well, I for one will be battling for the 5K ISO for T5.
    Rags covers are an unfortunate side-effect.
    I'm not looking forward to boosted rags end tourney. Oh well at least it's not Sentry/LT/hulk/BP