**** Devil Dinosaur (Gigantic Reptile) ****

Options

Comments

• Oh Devil Dino, how we've missed you. Do you still get to eat Bullseye on that one?
  • Don't eat me!
  • It's not repeatable this time it looks like.
  • jozier wrote:
    It's not repeatable this time it looks like.

So I'm not crazy it was repeatable last time. Damn I'm being cheated out of my chance to have him repeatably eat the other team. icon_e_sad.gif
  • Devil Dino is so awesome. Love the old cover form the wiki article linked above too.
  • I laughed pretty hard at it.
  • Maybe we'll get Moonboy next. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Rise from your grave!

We should think of some ideas for other abilities for Devil Dinosaur, just so we can show our support and interest in having him as a usable character. I still think the interest is there for him, and still maintain a desire to add him to my roster. Why are we not funding this!
  • Skyedyne wrote:
    Rise from your grave!

We should think of some ideas for other abilities for Devil Dinosaur, just so we can show our support and interest in having him as a usable character. I still think the interest is there for him, and still maintain a desire to add him to my roster. Why are we not funding this!

I think a skill like 'Tail Whip' would be awesome where it acts like Ragnorak's tile smasher, except it works horizontally.
  • Toxicadam wrote:
    Skyedyne wrote:
    Rise from your grave!

I think a skill like 'Tail Whip' would be awesome where it acts like Ragnorak's tile smasher, except it works horizontally.

X-Force Wolv has a power like that. (Not knocking the idea, just pointing it out).
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Toxicadam wrote:
    Skyedyne wrote:
    Rise from your grave!

Nah, tail whip should lower the enemy's defense 1 stage
  • or is he just an enemy like the maggia thugs?
  • He has been an ally in previous PVE events. I would not expect him to become a playable cover during this event.
  • Ghast wrote:
    He has been an ally in previous PVE events. I would not expect him to become a playable cover during this event.
    tinykitty. i want him really bad, he is a 4 star caracter and strong as fuk. at level 173 he did 45** damage with 6 green aps only!
  • akboyce
    akboyce Posts: 283 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Even with only one ability it could be fun to release him.

They could always add in the other abilities later.

Devil Dinosaur PvP! Everybody walk the dinosaur!
  • If he is that powerful at lvl 173, I'm sure he would get funbalanced for release. 6AP to deal 4500+ damage? Image once he was leveled all the way to 230.
  • Marty17
    Marty17 Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I've noticed they've changed him (comparing the current version & The Hunt version) from * to ****
  • Screenshot_2014-02-12-08-45-49_zps6c629327.png

Higher level makes him scarier.
  • Don't bother responding to cherryloop threads btw, I'm shocked he's not banned yet.