**** Devil Dinosaur (Gigantic Reptile) ****

Purty_Hawkeye
Purty_Hawkeye Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
edited March 2017 in Character Details
[anchor=devildino4]Devil Dinosaur (Gigantic Reptile)[/anchor] icon_devildino.png
4 Star Rarity (Legendary) Wiki link
At Max Level: HP: 19180 Tile damage: 11/73/9/64/82/10
    Prehistoric Bite - Green 7 AP
    Devil Dinosaur grabs the target in his fierce jaws, dealing 301 damage.
    Level Upgrades
      Level 2: 421 damage. Level 3: 542 damage. Level 4: 783 damage. Level 5: 1264 damage.
    Max Level: 2512 damage
      Prehistoric Chomp - Red 7 AP
      Devil Dinosaur snatches the enemy in his massive teeth, dealing 301 damage.
      Level Upgrades
        Level 2: 421 damage. Level 3: 542 damage. Level 4: 783 damage. Level 5: 1264 damage.
      Max Level: 2512 damage
        Prehistoric Arms - Purple 3 AP
        Devil Dinosaur waves his foreshortened forearms ferociously, moving one Black tile to the top left of the board.
        Level Upgrades
          Level 2: Also moves one Red tile. Level 3: Also moves one Green tile. Level 4: Also moves one Yellow tile. Level 5: Also moves a Purple and a Blue tile.

Older post:

Older Cameo version below.
        Devil Dinosaur

4320/4320

7/27/7/8/31/25/3X/3 Enviro

Max Level 50

Prehistoric Bite

6 Green

Devil Dinosaur smashes the enemy in his massive jaws, dealing 1350 damage to target. (At level 5)

Level 1
        Level 2
        Level 3
        Level 4
        Level 5
        Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• They need to release him, ASAP.
        • I loved this guy.
        • Love him, he is so big that I did not see my other characters during battle
        • Purty_Hawkeye
          Purty_Hawkeye Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
          T think next week's tournament should have Devil Dinosaur as the prize. I want him more than the Punisher.
        • T think next week's tournament should have Devil Dinosaur as the prize. I want him more than the Punisher.
          Only if we can get the NextWave version with the smoking jacket and champagne.
        • Unknown
          edited December 2013
          JohnduBois wrote:
          T think next week's tournament should have Devil Dinosaur as the prize. I want him more than the Punisher.

Doesn't matter to me. He could be released with a bunny ears headband, I still want Devil Dino on my team. Why aren't we funding this!

Edit: Rampaging Dino combo for that battle= Daken and Black Widow GS. Such a fun battle to experiment with random team comps.
        • Dayv
          Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
          From another thread:
          DayvBang wrote:
          I'd just like to point out that I requested Devil Dinosaur as a playable character before they even introduced this event. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Proof! >>> http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=48&p=7271#p4139
        • Dayv
          Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
          I've killed Bullseye with Devil Dinosaur's bite three times now and it gets funnier every time.
        • Come on, who wouldn't want a dinosaur on their team? It's just so cool being able to see it cover up all of your other characters to show it's dominance.
        • GT-47LM wrote:
          Come on, who wouldn't want a dinosaur on their team? It's just so cool being able to see it cover up all of your other characters to show it's dominance.

He needs to bigger. Juggie takes up more screen space in the lead position than Devil Dino.
        • Since Marvel own Malibu Comics, I would have preferred some Dinosaurs for Hire haha.
          Still, this was an interesting surprise.
        • JohnduBois wrote:
          That and Machine Man with a "Death to Fleshy Ones!" attack.
        • i want devil dinosaur to pair with ragnarok

bites for everyone!
        • Imagine his green if he had more skills and therefore lvls on him. Dino dominance. Love to see an X men event based in the savage lands where we get to use devil dino at a way higher lvl to take on sauron, Mr. Sinister, and magneto or a thug. Though I know this is avenger based and so its not likely to happen *tear
        • Maybe we'll get him for our collections on April Fools? I'd prefer sooner, but better then than never, right?

Please make it happen! Or at least give us the occasional Devil Dinosaur tournament! Just don't let his presence die after this event ends.
        • IceIX
          IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,308 Site Admin
          Maybe we'll get him for our collections on April Fools? I'd prefer sooner, but better then than never, right?

Please make it happen! Or at least give us the occasional Devil Dinosaur tournament! Just don't let his presence die after this event ends.
          My vote goes with Nextwave Devil Dino for playable. Heck, Nextwave anything. They're entirely too underutilized while Deadpool gets all the good comedy stuff nowadays. Who *wouldn't* want to have The Captain beat seven shades of **** out of good ol' Stars and Stripes?
        • IceIX wrote:
          Maybe we'll get him for our collections on April Fools? I'd prefer sooner, but better then than never, right?

My vote goes with Nextwave Devil Dino for playable. Heck, Nextwave anything. They're entirely too underutilized while Deadpool gets all the good comedy stuff nowadays. Who *wouldn't* want to have The Captain beat seven shades of **** out of good ol' Stars and Stripes?
          Hey, we could get Photon as a legit NextWave/Avengers crossover character. At least that would give us *a* good Captain Marvel...
        • Devil Dinosaur rounds out a rainbow for the characters that have odd abilities too. For example, Hood, Mags, and Devil Dino have the perfect rainbow going on, with no ability interference at all.
        • Lmfao why am i fighting with a dinosaur in the event?
        • CFacto
          CFacto Posts: 74 Match Maker
          I take it you're new to this Hunt thing icon_e_smile.gif