The Hunt

1568101137

Comments

  • SpoitSpoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    forgrim wrote:
    DumDumDugn wrote:
    longadin wrote:
    Just joined, didn't see The Ladder or any big names I recognise from the forums. Not that I can compete till I figure out a way to kill the level 230 dark avengers -.-

    I'M NOT TAKING THE BAIT

    that got a good laugh out of me. i'll be joining ~1 hour if anyone wants to join me
    Welp, I guess I'm waiting till the morning to start then icon_lol.gif
  • forgrim wrote:
    DumDumDugn wrote:
    longadin wrote:
    Just joined, didn't see The Ladder or any big names I recognise from the forums. Not that I can compete till I figure out a way to kill the level 230 dark avengers -.-

    I'M NOT TAKING THE BAIT

    that got a good laugh out of me. i'll be joining ~1 hour if anyone wants to join me

    No thanks!

    The last time I got in a bracket with you was painful trying to even break top 10 haha.
  • so...my 2nd mission went from 10 -> 30 -> 65 pts...i wonder how long i should wait before i start doing these missions...
  • I beat the 230/230/230 with IW / Magneto Classic / Spider-Man, though it wasn't worth the effort other than bragging rights.
    I did it with Grey widow and wolvie. Had some incredible cascades and criticals though. And definitely not worth it for the standard recruit token which scored me a *widow. I could have beat the lower point mission 4 times in the same amount of time.
  • how long are the timers?

    and when do missions refresh or new missions pop up?
  • Purty_HawkeyePurty_Hawkeye Age Unconfirmed Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Completed the final repeatable with Rag/IM40/IW
    IW did nothing I never triggered her ability.
    It was a race to collect red/green/blue targeting Venom/Yelena/Daken in that order.
    Once I got to 12 red it seems like I could reliably start bashing with Thunderclaps and Godlike Power until you take everyone down to the level that IM40's Ballistic salvo clears the board.
    I had to spend one health pack to bring IM40 up each iteration but I had over 30 from the Unstable ISO mission so I felt it wasn't too bad.

    First try at it I used Mag and it was a very close thing i think you need the IM40 buff to hang in there until you can wipe the board. It is a vert strategic level and a lot of fun each round took me 5-7 minutes to make sure I didn't miss anything. I think a couple mistakes are the difference between winning and losing.
  • I played Alaska's last game with Rag / Widow / IW, all maxed. IW did nothing even though most of the tiles on the board belongs to her.
  • u have an IW that's all maxed?
  • MarvelManMarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    Ive beaten it about 6 times with IW, IM40 (85) and Thor (75). I used the rainbow boost plus dark avenger (had 10 so why not?). Took some strategy, thinking ~2 moves ahead to make sure I didnt set them up, but it didnt really get close. Like others said, target Venom/Yelena/Daken. Was rather sad to find that after I did them a couple times the point value returns for the lower ones had gone down as well. Should have cleaned those up. Bah.

    Plus Im in a bracket with Nemek and Luisfer so itll be tough to crack the top 2. spell is right behind me at 4 too.
  • forgrim wrote:
    u have an IW that's all maxed?

    Yea, very unfortunate but shes my benchwarmer...
  • Only top .3% get 500 HP in this tournament. HP is getting rarer and rarer...
  • MarvelMan wrote:
    Ive beaten it about 6 times with IW, IM40 (85) and Thor (75). I used the rainbow boost plus dark avenger (had 10 so why not?). Took some strategy, thinking ~2 moves ahead to make sure I didnt set them up, but it didnt really get close. Like others said, target Venom/Yelena/Daken. Was rather sad to find that after I did them a couple times the point value returns for the lower ones had gone down as well. Should have cleaned those up. Bah.

    Plus Im in a bracket with Nemek and Luisfer so itll be tough to crack the top 2. spell is right behind me at 4 too.

    Think the point values for those three missions are tied together (they scale relative to how many you do collectively). Imo, AWESOME. Less grind, rewarding ppl who can do the higher point missions
  • Please read my thoughts on The Hunt and PvE tourney in general here:

    viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1136

    Hopefully you guys can support what I say although I have a feeling not all will agree icon_e_sad.gif
  • I am disappointed that I can't play the final fight because I don't have invisible woman. I have 14 Modern Hawkeye covers, 15 Thor covers, and a handful of other covers to discard. Anyone successfully pull invisible woman?
  • Bugpop wrote:
    I am disappointed that I can't play the final fight because I don't have invisible woman. I have 14 Modern Hawkeye covers, 15 Thor covers, and a handful of other covers to discard. Anyone successfully pull invisible woman?
    the sad part is that the whole fight you never use her...im pretty sure 95%(maybe more) of the people who have her dont have her high enough level to tank hits and her skills i find arent that good, i just have her sitting there looking pretty while my other teamates wins the fight 2 vs 3
  • KelbrisKelbris Posts: 1,051
    What's wrong with my game? It must be bugged. It's not letting me start the last mission because it claims Invisible Woman isn't there.

    She is. She's standing right there. Right between Thor and IM40.

    She's INVISIBLE. Fix your game pls.
  • Also something horrible has happened to her neck. icon_eek.gif
  • recharge rate doesn't seem like last time, where it was 2 hours, mine are slowly going up over the hour back to normality
  • okay as someone who hasnt started the tourney yet, can someone sum up for me the mission rewards? are there any good 3* heros being given out?

    i'm looking at the progression rewards and they arent really that great for me, so unless the mission rewards are nice 3*s i think i'll wait before starting the event.
  • okay as someone who hasnt started the tourney yet, can someone sum up for me the mission rewards? are there any good 3* heros being given out?

    i'm looking at the progression rewards and they arent really that great for me, so unless the mission rewards are nice 3*s i think i'll wait before starting the event.
    they are pretty much all 100 iso, 500 iso, standard pack, boost
Sign In or Register to comment.