The Hunt

Comments

• jozier wrote:
    I really have no idea how to use Sue Storm well.
    No such thing as using her well.

That's not true. You get get a little bit of ISO and HP for her. Not to mention opening up a new cover slot.
  • jozier wrote:
    At the level she is likely at for most of us, she's likely impossible to use at all, let alone well. I don't mind 4 star characters being white elephants but they could make them a little better. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Blue Shoes wrote:
    jozier wrote:

That's not true. You get get a little bit of ISO and HP for her. Not to mention opening up a new cover slot.

I have her so I'm cool, but it's not clear you can play the last repeatable in Alaska without her.
  • Does anyone see me in their brackets :3
  • Lost Dingo wrote:
    It is difficult to read on my small phone screen, however I only see hour and minute timers, not days...
    Inside a day huh. Thanks for the info!
  • I love how a mission is described as 'Impossible', yet I'm beating it icon_rolleyes.gif
  • AdamMagus
    AdamMagus Posts: 363 Mover and Shaker
    edited December 2013
    jozier wrote:

It's a little difficult, I find teaming her up with Ragnarok works well, then again teaming up anyone with Ragnarok works well

He can feed her green AP, but it's her blue power that allows you to place a decent amount of bubbles. For her blue power to work well She needs to be high level in order to have many tiles bearing her symbol, more tiles with her symbol = more bubbles.

As of right now am having difficulty keeping her alive and that's with my Sue Storm being level 88.

@IceIX please cut her AP cost across the board in half icon_e_smile.gif
  • AdamMagus
    Sooty wrote:
    Does anyone see me in their brackets :3

You're #1 in my bracket with ~1031
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Ranzera wrote:
    Lost Dingo wrote:
    It is difficult to read on my small phone screen, however I only see hour and minute timers, not days...

There is a mini-tournament (with brackets) with all of the sub-missions. The first one (for me, at least...I assume for everybody), ends in 1 day and 9 hours.

Theoretically, these sub-missions are what's going to be resetting.

Overall, I think this episode is REALLY cool.
  • Ranzera wrote:
    Lost Dingo wrote:

Anytime! I have been a long time lurker in these forums, figured it was about time I joined in with the great community here!...
  • Elleby
    Elleby Posts: 64 Match Maker
    The Ladder wrote:
    I love how a mission is described as 'Impossible', yet I'm beating it icon_rolleyes.gif

Its hard to read on a small screen, but it is supposed to say "I'm possible" icon_e_wink.gif
  • Ranzera wrote:
    Zathrus wrote:
    Uh, so I just started... completed the first mission -- +19 points.

Except I now have only 10 points.

I have a bad feeling about this.
    Lol, is the rubber banding broken and only the display part is working? XD

Well every mission since then has added correctly, so I'm just going to ignore it. This time.
  • AdamMagus wrote:
    Sooty wrote:
    Does anyone see me in their brackets :3

You're #1 in my bracket with ~1031

Looks like I am in the same bracket as you guys...
  • I beat the 230/230/230 with IW / Magneto Classic / Spider-Man, though it wasn't worth the effort other than bragging rights.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ceruleaf wrote:
    Being a former resident of Florida, I did LOL at Stark's comment about shuffleboard and bikinis. Does any one else read the dialog?

The dialogue seems a bit better so far in this set of missions. I do still feel like someone's trying to hit Robert Downey Jr. levels of snark on Iron Man, overshooting, and ending up in Spider-Man's bad jokes territory.
  • AdamMagus
    I beat the 230/230/230 with IW / Magneto Classic / Spider-Man, though it wasn't worth the effort other than bragging rights.

Strange, I could've sworn it was forcing me to use Sue Storm, I'll have to check it again
  • I know everyone wants this, so I got it started in character discussion. Maybe it'll make it easier for someone to fill in the details on The Punisher.
  • AdamMagus wrote:
    I beat the 230/230/230 with IW / Magneto Classic / Spider-Man, though it wasn't worth the effort other than bragging rights.

Strange, I could've sworn it was forcing me to use Sue Storm, I'll have to check it again

That would be the IW, as in Invisible Woman. Unlike yours, mine is bone stock so she lasted around 30 seconds.
  • DayvBang wrote:
    Ceruleaf wrote:
    Being a former resident of Florida, I did LOL at Stark's comment about shuffleboard and bikinis. Does any one else read the dialog?

The dialogue seems a bit better so far in this set of missions. I do still feel like someone's trying to hit Robert Downey Jr. levels of snark on Iron Man, overshooting, and ending up in Spider-Man's bad jokes territory.

I've had a similar thought since starting this game.
  • AdamMagus
    AdamMagus wrote:

That would be the IW, as in Invisible Woman. Unlike yours, mine is bone stock so she lasted around 30 seconds.

Hah, my brain read that as IM instead of IW. Very nice, I'll have to give it another shot, I managed to get Daken and Yelena down but Venom and his 13k life ended up wiping me out