12346»

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    damn, got stuck at 6th...
  • farlus
    farlus Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Finished 2nd behind francky, who put another 150 points on top of his 100 point lead in the last 5 minutes just to show me who was boss. heh.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Took 2nd with 940 or so, and overall saw less points around, and lower scores in my bracket. Did you all not want DOOOOOOOM?
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Pfft, I used a 300 HP shield and got 0 attacks. Whatever.
    And no, Doom was irrelevant as he was simply there to delay She-Hulk prizes (srsly? A top 50 app needs to do that?). I forgot to tank in this tourney and had juicy 1500-1600 point targets in my nodes, but my season standings are meh anyway, so didn't unshield at the end to hit shamsali or some X-Men. Guess I want the Season to be over sooner rather than later.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Did really well in this one, ended up 1st ith about 1050 points, nearly 200 higher then the 2nd place guy, I was not woried when my shield ran out with 6 mins to go.

Gonna do the next one ah-natural (no shields).

I figure I'll get Shulkie sooner or later, currently I just want to work on what I have. (working on making out The hood currently, got Patch Punisher, and Magneto the 141 treatment. and need some more non green maxed's.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    I got greedy and was duly punished for it...

Got myself up to 13th with about 5 minutes to go and got popped for about 90 points while I was in the match that would put me about 8th. In my bracket that was enough to drop me back to 41st icon_e_sad.gif
  • Meto5000
    Meto5000 Posts: 583
    Options
    j12601 wrote:
    Took 2nd with 940 or so, and overall saw less points around, and lower scores in my bracket. Did you all not want DOOOOOOOM?

Had my first PvP win ever with 906 points. I remember tournaments when 906 points got you top 25 (barely).
  • Unknown
    Options
    My bracket was certainly interesting. I got 4th with 902; 3rd was at 935, 2nd at 960 and Craybe (from 5DV) won the bracket with... 1403 points!!!

Seriously, why?
  • TheHueyFreeman
    TheHueyFreeman Posts: 472 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    @Thehueyfreeman - Rooting for you! Take it down!
    That was a pain. Some random guy had made a run and queued me up for when I unshielded. He almost got me too.