Army Of One - June 30 - July 2 - Season III

Options
Little Punny Foo Foo tournament.
I'm betting on Jenny Walters rewards. Edit - looks like we're Doomed to another set of no-one-wants-these-but-scores-will-still-be-ugly rewards.

Single Player Rewards

1. All rewards from the previous rank + IW green
2-5. 5000 ISO, 100 HP, Doom - black, blue, black
6-10. 2000 ISO, 100 HP, Doom - blue, black
11-25. 1000 ISO, 50 HP, Doom - blue, black
26-50. 1000 ISO, 50 HP, Doom - black
51-100. 500 ISO, 25 HP, Doom - black
101-200. 500 ISO, OBW - blue
201-300. 250 ISO, OBW - blue
301-400. 2x Standard Token, 140 ISO
401-500. 70 ISO

Progression Rewards:

25. Standard Token
50. 100 ISO
100. +3 All Boosts
200. 250 ISO
300. Recruit Token - Bagman
400. 25 HP
500. Hawkeye - Purple
600. 25 HP
700. 1000 ISO
800. 50 HP
900. Recruit Token - Bagman
1000. 1000 ISO
1100. Let's get back to Pundamentals - black
1200. 1000 ISO
1300. XF - Yellow

Alliance rewards:

1-2. 5000 ISO, 250 HP, Doom blue
3-10. 5000 ISO, 100 HP, Doom blue
11-25. 3000 ISO, 100 HP, Doom blue
25-50. 2000 ISO, 100 HP, Doom blue
51-100. 1000 ISO, 50 HP, Doom blue
101-250. 1000 ISO, 50 HP
251-500. 500 ISO, 25 HP
501-1000. 500 ISO
1001-10000. 250 ISO

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Wouldn't say no to that.

Need to dust off my Punisher. Haven't played him in a while. This is gonna be fun. icon_mrgreen.gif
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Rainbow team of trickiness with oBW and Hood! Yay. (Or subbing in Mags when oBW feels sick and if there's Jungle.)
  • Unknown
    Options
    locked wrote:
    Rainbow team of trickiness with oBW and Hood! Yay. (Or subbing in Mags when oBW feels sick and if there's Jungle.)

Ooh, I like that combo, I'll have to try it.

And the reward almost has to be she-hulk. Its been too long since her intro to have not had a pvp event with her. Selfishly though, I'd love some falcon rewards for a tourney I have a max level featured character like this one.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Jenny rewards would mean people would get her for the last 1.5 days of the PVE, which is another reason I think she'll show up. We've had DD and FrankenCastle as rewards from PVP and they're the other two featured 3*s in the PVE.
  • MajinDavid
    MajinDavid Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Im hoping for daken rewards personally but prolly will be shulk
  • Unknown
    Options
    Almost certainly Shulk followed by the first ever Shulk PvP. Yet another "2 x 141 and a irrelevant 3rd" tourney. I guess we've been a bit spoiled by having GSBW and PunPun tournaments recently where that actually hasn't been the case... albeit the GSBW tournament had awful prizes!
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Options
    Ewwww, Doom rewards.
  • morgh
    morgh Posts: 539 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Well this means another 2v2 PvP after this one

Doom... seriously?
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    DuckyV wrote:
    Ewwww, Doom rewards.
    I was thinking that but a half-arsed effort from me and the usually stellar efforts from the rest of my alliance will at least mean I've got my second 3* fully covered (to go with the PunPun I've just finished).

Even if he's not all that great.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Meh, Doom.

Well at least another two tourneys where I don't have to put any ISO into the featured char.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    No she-hulk, I am disappoint! icon_e_sad.gif Not that I want her, but would help hulkless people... 'cause, you know, the event that awarded her ran only 2,5 days and had god-awful rubberband!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Doom is unexpected. I would have bet money on Shulk covers.
  • Unknown
    Options
    WolfmanX25 wrote:
    Doom is unexpected. I would have bet money on Shulk covers.

They'll gladly take that money.
  • Unknown
    Options
    New conspiracy theory: They've said the goal of the forthcoming leveling change is to get players to spend more ISO. This recent run of rewards is meant to depress ISO spending by offering characters that most people already have (or, in DD's case, characters they have no plans to use). Then when the new level system hits, they can brag about their metrics showing an increase in ISO spending (while offering She-Hulk/Mohawk/Sentry rewards, of course).

Obvious counter-point: That would require a modicum of long-terming planning skills on the part of D3.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    New conspiracy theory: They've said the goal of the forthcoming leveling change is to get players to spend more ISO. This recent run of rewards is meant to depress ISO spending by offering characters that most people already have (or, in DD's case, characters they have no plans to use). Then when the new level system hits, they can brag about their metrics showing an increase in ISO spending (while offering She-Hulk/Mohawk/Sentry rewards, of course).

Obvious counter-point: That would require a modicum of long-terming planning skills on the part of D3.

Or....

Someone's realised that people are sitting on ISO stockpiles because they're cover capped so they've thrown out some older covers for people who don't have them maxed yet. Like me icon_e_wink.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Excellent! Time to roll out the destructive power of lv212 Punisher!!!!!

DIE SUCKERS!!!!

Doom?
  • Phillipes
    Phillipes Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Guys, why are you complaining? You are probably all veterans.. But think on those players who are not in this game for half a year. (Me icon_e_smile.gif
    I have only one black Doom covere from daily rewards, so I´m happy him.
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm actually digging the cirrent rewards. Makes for a nice relaxed play environment and a decent amount of extra ISO to pump into my characters (phrasing!).
  • Unknown
    Options
    Phillipes wrote:
    Guys, why are you complaining? You are probably all veterans.. But think on those players who are not in this game for half a year. (Me icon_e_smile.gif
    I have only one black Doom covere from daily rewards, so I´m happy him.

Because Doom sucks no-matter how many covers you have. In fact, it's encouraging lower tier players to invest into weak characters and therefore an unwise use of finite resource (ISO). Doom helps no-one tbh.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Doom covers means no more than a 3-hour shield which means more hp for the hoard. The frugality tour continues...