3-10. 5000 ISO, 100 HP, GSBW Purple
11-25. 3000 ISO, 100 HP, GSBW Purple
25-50. 2000 ISO, 100 HP, GSBW Purple
51-100. 1000 ISO, 50 HP, GSBW Purple
101-250. 1000 ISO, 50 HP
251-500. 500 ISO, 25 HP
501-1000. 500 ISO
1001-10000. 250 ISO

Looks like Hotsharts will be followed up by Empty Makeouts.

Comments

• HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    Come on Punisher or Hulk rewards! Daddy needs at least one 141 on the roster.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Sentry covers, please.
    Kthxbye.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Sentry covers, please.
    Kthxbye.
    Sentry covers mean Sentry tourney.

Are You sure?
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Emeryt wrote:
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Sentry covers, please.
    Kthxbye.
    Sentry covers mean Sentry tourney.

Are You sure?
    Well, more fun than a Daredevil one, for sure.
    And 3 more covers means my Sentry is at 12, if we're really lucky and we get yellow or green as the alliance cover, I'll even have him maxed.

So, yeah, I'll take a Sentry tourney icon_e_smile.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Well, more fun than a Daredevil one, for sure.

Daredevil's actually a lot of fun to play. Admittedly, a tourney with him might get frustrating quickly.

Personally, I wouldn't object to a break - plus the Monday-Wednesday tournament is always the hardest one for me to do well in, because of the noon end time. So LOKI COVERS HERE WE COME!!!!
  • Unknown
    Options
    I don't remember if we already had 2 Mororo tourneys. If not, I predict her as a reward.

On a side note - I got to more than 100 tokens, and my main window tracker stopped at 99. Gimme those Sentrys (Sentries?) and Dakens in tokens!!!
  • MajinDavid
    MajinDavid Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I truthfully wouldnt mind seeing falcon rewards. Mines only 3 blue. Or daredevil just cause hes 4/0/2. And nothing more satisfying than watching the crotch kick attack of doom!
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    MajinDavid wrote:
    I truthfully wouldnt mind seeing falcon rewards. Mines only 3 blue. Or daredevil just cause hes 4/0/2. And nothing more satisfying than watching the crotch kick attack of doom!
    Hush, no one actually wants Daredevil covers. As for Falcon, mine had 3 blue at the start of the season, too; two and a half tourneys later I got the 4th one at 3000 progression points in Season icon_razz.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    id be cool w sentry storm or daredevil covers...they are he only characters that i dont have civet maxxed.

marc
  • Unknown
    Options
    This time my mr.Matchstick will be almost cover capped, unfortunately with the wrong build (3/4/5). Any suggestion for the rest of the team? Usually I run with LThor/OBW or Punisher/OBW, but it seems I'll get too many overlapping colors this way.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Too soon for another Lazy Daken reward? I could really use more of his covers.
  • Unknown
    Options
    sup123 wrote:
    Too soon for another Lazy Daken reward? I could really use more of his covers.

I certainly hope not. I just HP leveled the last four covers I needed for him. Sentry however... that would be nice.
  • MasterBoRaiCho
    MasterBoRaiCho Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    edited June 2014
    Options
    I could use any 3* cover not named Hulk, so anything would be fine. However, my LazyCap is a few covers away from being useful, and I don't think we've seen him in forever, so I'm guessing/wanting him. Mohawk would be my second guess.

EDIT: Err..I guess that's unspecific (forgot that Daken has a mohawk). I meant Storm.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I need one more yellow LazyThor cover, so I would not be against LazyThor. And this time around I would have a LazyThor worth using in the ensuing tournament (cover capped at least, if not maxed yet).

Steve Rogers? Black Panther? Could use more covers for them.

In theory I'd like more Sentry and TurDaken covers but in practice the last thing I want to do is fight against P2W types who have those guys maxed already. If they could give us those guys as prizes but then NOT do tournaments with them boosted, that'd be cool.
  • HairyDave
    Options
    Zhirrzh wrote:
    I need one more yellow LazyThor cover, so I would not be against LazyThor. And this time around I would have a LazyThor worth using in the ensuing tournament (cover capped at least, if not maxed yet).

Steve Rogers? Black Panther? Could use more covers for them.

In theory I'd like more Sentry and TurDaken covers but in practice the last thing I want to do is fight against P2W types who have those guys maxed already. If they could give us those guys as prizes but then NOT do tournaments with them boosted, that'd be cool.
    That's my problem too - I'd like more LazyThor covers (I would kill for a yellow!) but not when it's going to inevitably lead to another Thor event.
  • ThatOneGuyjp189512
    ThatOneGuyjp189512 Posts: 543 Critical Contributor
    edited June 2014
    Options
    i just finished fully covering my GSBW like last week and now she's rewards in hotshot #puzzlequestproblems

edit: although if that means there's a GSBW tourney next that means it's a NO OBW tournament!! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • HairyDave
    Options
    Not gonna complain. My Widow is only 3/1/3 so more of all three would be very welcome.
  • Unknown
    Options
    3-4 Shields per PvP - 0$.
    Waking up at 5AM to grind - 0$.

Talking about going competetive again and then seeing GSBW as rewards - Priceless.

mastercard-logo.jpg
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    So... the next tourney will be a GSBW tourney, a Hollowpoint Kiss. Can we just call it the 'No Fishnets Allowed' tourney?

If I get lucky with my bracket and land top 5, I could finally respec my GSBW to 5/3/5. Not that it would matter with her 40 levels, but you can't be perfect all the time icon_lol.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    On the one hand- I already have a max covered GSBW, 5/3/5. So on the one hand this sucks and if I'm going to take it a bit easier on a PvP, this is a good one to do it in (especially as, while Webslinger has suddenly taken me from 7 to 11 covers for Human Torch, I haven't got many levels on him). On the other hand, this means I'm going to get an event next which boosts my maxed GSBW and that will be awesome provided the rewards for it aren't something I already have maxed. I don't think a lot of newer big-timers have the levels on GSBW even if they have the covers, AND it means all the teams relying on OBW have to find something else.

Gonna shove all the iso I can into levelling LazyThor before the GSBW tournament. GSBW, LT, C.Mags gg.