Champion Rewards Feeder Update 4: Champion Harder (Live 12/15)

Options
124»

Comments

• Altair22
    Altair22 Posts: 120 Tile Toppler
    Options

well in the 1980s when Mr. Sinister debuted I remember the first team he formed the Marauders, Sabretooth was a member , and his foremost killer. Sinister actually cloned sabretooth. and had something to do with his origin.

• EienRyuu
    EienRyuu Posts: 78 Match Maker
    Options

AAAAAA, stop it! xDD I'm getting so many 4* covers that I don't know if I can roster them all. :(

Either way, thank you from me as well.

• Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@EienRyuu said:
    AAAAAA, stop it! xDD I'm getting so many 4* covers that I don't know if I can roster them all. :(

Either way, thank you from me as well.

What you are describing is a feature and not a bug from BCS/d3's perspective.

• killahKlown
    killahKlown Posts: 579 Critical Contributor
    Options

Hoping we get announcement today for episode 5

• rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,307 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@killahKlown said:
    Hoping we get announcement today for episode 5

The updates so far have all been Mondays, so it probably will be today.

Here's who I expect will be getting updates this year:
    Unfed
    Heimdall
    Doc Ock
    Gamora
    Ronan
    Big Wheel
    Gargantos
    Chasm
    Sersi
    Shang Chi
    Electro (will be unfed when Doc Ock gets updated)

Variant Not Feeding
    Thanos
    Star-Lord

Those are the ones that either don't have a feeder, or don't have their own 4* version feeding them. I think a number of others could still be realigned in the end, but not sure if there will be more than 12 feeder updates in the next two batches. The below could come next year, or Shardsmas could be extra plentiful in the end

Most Likely
    Havok (has to get Polaris right?)
    Jessica Jones (think it will be Luke Cage, and AC goes to Gargantos)
    iHulk (Red Hulk / MEHulk)

Potentially
    Spider-Man
    Green Goblin
    Sinister
    Onslaught
    Captain America (either one to get Worthy)
    Scarlet Witch (Wiccan?)

• killahKlown
    killahKlown Posts: 579 Critical Contributor
    Options

Surprised Thanos > Thanos > Thanos is not on your list

• Altair22
    Altair22 Posts: 120 Tile Toppler
    Options

Rain, highly agree with Wiccan feeding Scarlet with, Scarlet witch is much closer to Wiccan than to teh Hulkling.

• rainkingucd
    edited December 2022
    Options

@killahKlown said:
    Surprised Thanos > Thanos > Thanos is not on your list

Variant Not Feeding
    Thanos
    Star-Lord

I may not have organized my comment very well. My expectation is that both the Unfeds & Variants (i.e. Thanos & Star-Lord) will definitely get updates in the next batches.

It was only the ones after that middle paragraph that I wasn't sure would get updates before the year is out

• rainkingucd
    Options

@Altair22 said:
    Rain, highly agree with Wiccan feeding Scarlet with, Scarlet witch is much closer to Wiccan than to teh Hulkling.

Totally. I think Hulkling was chosen because Demi was so averse to retro feeders, so they chose the "best fit" of the new character. But with BCS giving out retro rewards and trying to re-align thematically, I an see a lot of potential updates available, just not sure if they get to them this year.

The list you had done earlier this thread is pretty aligned with what I expect. I didn't know about the Sabretooth / Sinister connection until your comment here.

• GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,518 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@rainkingucd said:

@Altair22 said:

Totally. I think Hulkling was chosen because Demi was so averse to retro feeders, so they chose the "best fit" of the new character. But with BCS giving out retro rewards and trying to re-align thematically, I an see a lot of potential updates available, just not sure if they get to them this year.

The list you had done earlier this thread is pretty aligned with what I expect. I didn't know about the Sabretooth / Sinister connection until your comment here.

Hulkling isn't a bad fit, though, so I suspect they'll just leave that alone. Looking over the list of feeders they've done, most of the changes were made to have a character feed their 5 star version and fill in the 5 stars who don't have feeders (including ones who have to be changed because their 4* version fed someone else.) There were very few "just plain added" in the modifications - though there are some. Bishop to Cable, for example, or Shuri to Killmonger.

So I tend to think we'll get the remaining unfed 5 stars as well as those 4stars who don't feed their 5 stars versions. Here are the unfed:

Big Wheel
    Chasm
    Doc Ock (Since his feeder changed to someone else)
    Electro (Assuming Doc Ock is changed to feed himself, a good assumption)
    Gamora
    Gargantos
    Heimdall
    Ronan
    Sersi
    Shang-Chi

The last 4 star who don't match their 5 star are:
    Doc Ock
    The Hulk (ME)
    Gamora
    Star Lord
    Spider Man (Oscorp)
    Thanos

Spider-Man and The Hulk may not change - they're not terrible connections, but they are available even if they feed someone else. I definitely think it's a possibility that they may re-arrange things, for example having Oscorp spidey feed Peter Parker and Vulture feed Chasm or Electro, MEH feed iHulk and Ikaris feed Sersi (though I still think Black Knight is the best fit,) and Star Lord feed Star Lord and Drax feed Ronan.

• Timemachinego
    Timemachinego Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Options

I like Yondu>Ronan a bit more (both blue).

• Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Options

Though a bit perverse, it seems possible that Talos or Super Skrull could feed Ronan. (It would at least give Talos a reason to exist...) But all I know about it is from the movies.

• jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

really regretting restarting all my 4* after i champed them instead of duping them up.

• rainkingucd
    Options

huh, i was way off on some of those final feeders for this year.

Sam Wilson to Heimdall?
    Rhino to Big Wheel?

But most importantly: Finally, Polaris to Havok!!!

• GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,518 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@jredd said:
    really regretting restarting all my 4* after i champed them instead of duping them up.

So long as you can afford the Hero Points, it's honestly worth it to keep 4 star dupes in case they're featured in PVP. For a 3 star the difference between a 166 and 266 is relatively minor, it's much more pronounced between a 270 and 370 four star. I was selling my mains once the dupe hit 360 or so, so long as it didn't look like they'd become a feeder. This did mean I sold my max champ Deadpool once Spider-Man (Oscorp) fed him. I'd say I regret that, but it was a good decision based on the data I had at the time - since they hadn't done retroactive feeders in literally years. Ah well -- six more levels for 5 star Deadpool would have been nice, but won't seriously hurt me.