Champion Rewards Feeder Update 4: Champion Harder (Live 12/15)

Options

Comments

• Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@WilliamK1983 said:
    The very first comment by @Pongie is for a Google docs link to a spreadsheet that is up to date with all feeders 2-5. It's been an invaluable reference for me.

If anyone spots any errors, please put a comment in the spreadsheet and I'll fix it

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,693 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Thank you for shards and covers! That is 5* Moon Knight champed and Deadpool up to 9 covers. 😀 Also Abigail has shot up and whilst not exactly usable I can mess around in DDQ with her powers now. Mighty Thor enjoyed her champ levels too!

• stef_focus
    stef_focus Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    edited December 2022
    Options

@Pongie said:

@WilliamK1983 said:
    The very first comment by @Pongie is for a Google docs link to a spreadsheet that is up to date with all feeders 2-5. It's been an invaluable reference for me.

If anyone spots any errors, please put a comment in the spreadsheet and I'll fix it

Not sure how to add comments on google drive, but I believe Arcade - Bishop and Arcade - MODOK - Arcade are missing

EDIT: Found out the comment location. Also MODOK itself is missing.

• fractalvisions
    fractalvisions Posts: 307 Mover and Shaker
    Options

That update came a lot earlier than last week - glad I managed to get 4* Thor to 300 last night for the bonus Storm shards before the change! :D

• JasonLikesToTravel
    JasonLikesToTravel Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    edited December 2022
    Options

Much earlier than last week which was a nice bonus to wake up to this morning. I'm still building my roster of the 4's and 5's (56 4s, 28 5s).

Thor was my only max champed 3* so this was a particularly good week. Managed to champ my Valkyrie which is particularly nice as I've been running her with boosted Shang Chi in PVP this week.
    Nice to get some of the other 4's levelled up quite a bit too :smile:

• samael64
    samael64 Posts: 55 Match Maker
    Options

Very nice way to start my day! Thank you!

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,173 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I can only echo others here, but thank you for this, and in advance for next week (possibly the week after, too!). It's great to have usable versions of characters I'd mostly missed over time due to RNG. I am enjoying the game more than I have in years!

• Altair22
    Altair22 Posts: 120 Tile Toppler
    Options

More suggestions:

America Chavez 4 = Gargantos 5
    Luke Cage 4 = Jessica Jones 5
    Carnage 4 = Carnage 5
    Doc Ock 4 = Doctor Octopus 5
    Sandman 4 = Electro 5
    Spider oscorp 4 = Green Goblin 5
    Sabretooth 4 = Mister Sinister 5
    Star Lord 4 = Star lord 5
    Drax 4 = Ronan 5
    Red Hulk 4 = Immortal hulk 5
    Ikaris 4 = Sersi 5
    Danny Rand 4 = Shang Chi 5
    Gamora 4 = Gamora 5
    Polaris 4 = Havok 5
    Hellcat 4 = Big Wheel 5

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,173 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2022
    Options

Got to be a GotG group next, right to give 5* Gamora a feeder?

*edit - and Ronan

• Altair22
    Options

also Domino 4 = Hit Monkey 5

• skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 977 Critical Contributor
    Options

@Altair22 said:
    More suggestions:

America Chavez 4 = Gargantos 5
    Luke Cage 4 = Jessica Jones 5
    Carnage 4 = Carnage 5
    Doc Ock 4 = Doctor Octopus 5
    Sandman 4 = Electro 5
    Spider oscorp 4 = Green Goblin 5
    Sabretooth 4 = Mister Sinister 5
    Star Lord 4 = Star lord 5
    Drax 4 = Ronan 5
    Red Hulk 4 = Immortal hulk 5
    Ikaris 4 = Sersi 5
    Danny Rand 4 = Shang Chi 5
    Gamora 4 = Gamora 5
    Polaris 4 = Havok 5
    Hellcat 4 = Big Wheel 5

Then we would just need a feeder for the newly hungry Heimdall...
    I vote either MEHulk; or move Valkyrie to Heimdall and MEHulk to GladiatorThor.

Black Knight might be better to Sersi, too.

• Altair22
    Options

Agree on Heimdal. well Ikaris is a eternal and so is sersi so ikaris is closer to sersi thna hte black knight.

• Altair22
    Options

also agree on Mehulk = Thor gladiator

• Mr_F
    Mr_F Posts: 720 Critical Contributor
    Options

@Altair22 said:
    Agree on Heimdal. well Ikaris is a eternal and so is sersi so ikaris is closer to sersi thna hte black knight.

In comics, Eternals have some kind of marriage status called "gann josin" and Black Knight with Sersi are/were connected by that.

• rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,300 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@skittledaddy said:

@Altair22 said:
    More suggestions:

Then we would just need a feeder for the newly hungry Heimdall...
    I vote either MEHulk; or move Valkyrie to Heimdall and MEHulk to GladiatorThor.

Black Knight might be better to Sersi, too.

Heimdall is tricky. Valkyrie probably works best, and then MEHulk works for Thor. But then there is the trend of making variants feed themselves.

There are two 5* (Bruce Banner) Hulks. And three 4* Hulks (excl. She Hulk). TAHulk feeding 5* BB Hulk is probably fine and no change needed. Red Hulk feeding iHulk makes total sense too, they are all Hulks. But maybe MEHulk feeds iHulk just to keep the Banner-->Banner connection going.

MCU-wise, MEHulk to Thor would be simplest, but I don't know how much they are putting on The Hulk --> The Hulk feeder trend

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I don't mind Valkyrie feeding Heimdall. That aren't many 5* she can feed besides Odin, Hela, Heimdall and 1/2 Thor. :D

I think Gambit could get a second feeder as well, besides Rogue, but I don't know who is a good choice.

• rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,300 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@HoundofShadow said:
    I don't mind Valkyrie feeding Heimdall. That aren't many 5* she can feed besides Odin, Hela, Heimdall and 1/2 Thor. :D

I think Gambit could get a second feeder as well, besides Rogue, but I don't know who is a good choice.

The default is always "any mutant" :)

Aside from Rogue, the next most logical connection is Bishop at least from the 90's series. From the Marvel Wiki, he became a mentor to X-23 and another time went with Dazzler and Northstar to Limbo. X-23 and Dazzler are already recently changed, so the best I can think of is Northstar

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2022
    Options

Based on some googling, Sabretooth could feed Gambit due to their intense rivalry.

• Enjoyincubus0917
    Enjoyincubus0917 Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Options

I'm just coming back from the blip. I see I got the rewards for the 12/15 feeder changes, but not certain I received the 12/8? Does anyone know for certain? Maybe I overlooked it.

• Sp1d3r
    Sp1d3r Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
    Options

@Enjoyincubus0917 said:
    I'm just coming back from the blip. I see I got the rewards for the 12/15 feeder changes, but not certain I received the 12/8? Does anyone know for certain? Maybe I overlooked it.

Yes I received some