Champion Rewards Feeder Update 4: Champion Harder (Live 12/15)

Options
IceIX
IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin

Getting closer to the holidays! There's another batch or two coming after this one, we may batch the 12/22 and 12/29 into one if we have time in order to get everything out before the holiday break. When we know, you'll know.

Champion Rewards Updates
Character - Primary / Secondary, updates in BOLD
All changes will result in retroactive rewards

2-Star
Ares (DA) - Ragnarok / Loki (DR)
Thor (Marvel NOW) - Thor (Modern) / Iron Man (Model 40)

3-Star
Captain America (Super Soldier) - Captain America (Worthy) / The Hydra Stomper
Loki (Dark Reign) - Loki (Alligator) / Mysterio
Quicksilver - War Machine / Northstar
Ragnarok - Thor (Goddess) / Throg
Thor (Modern) - Valkyrie / Gorr

4-Star
Deadpool (X-Force) - Deadpool (Spirit)
Loki (Alligator) - Loki (God of Mischief)
Moon Knight (Marc Spector) - Moon Knight (Avatar)
Nick Fury - Abigail Brand
Thor (Goddess) - Thor (Mighty)

Comments

• turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 770 Critical Contributor
    Options

Moon knight , excellent, hopefully I can champ him

Nice bunch on this one

• samael64
    samael64 Posts: 55 Match Maker
    Options

Very excited about this batch of updates.

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 724 Critical Contributor
    Options

Excellent. I'm gonna do very well this batch.

• jeffsterz
    jeffsterz Posts: 51 Match Maker
    Options

Does this mean Bucky looses his feeder?

• shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Ice, my Rescue really wants some retro rewards for Christmas. Hint hint.

• JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,602 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Aw yeah that'll champ my Moon Knight. I'm close to catching up on my 5's (again) and having all of them champed, sweet.

• Omegased
    Omegased Posts: 578 Critical Contributor
    Options

So that means hiemdall is losing his feeder also.

Looking forward to my Moon Knight covers. I guess I can wait another week to chano Sersi.... :)

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,167 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2022
    Options

I think that champs Abigail for me and gets Moon Knight up to 8 covers (RNG hated me for a long period of time). Sersi still my lowest covered 5* on 4 covers. If Black Knight is the feeder, she may go up to 5... 🥳

• Sp1d3r
    Sp1d3r Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
    Options

I have maxed and sold all 3* characters and have started new builds for them all but they are all at lvl 40(i keep them there until i have enough saved covers to max champ and sell again).. Will retro rewards still count for the previously maxed 1s?

• Scofie
    Options

@Sp1d3r said:
    I have maxed and sold all 3* characters and have started new builds for them all but they are all at lvl 40(i keep them there until i have enough saved covers to max champ and sell again).. Will retro rewards still count for the previously maxed 1s?

No, just the one there when the update hits. I'd pump the Iso in if you have it spare. I luckily have 2 max champed Ragnarocks and the covers on the vine will expire after the update.

• Sp1d3r
    Options

@Scofie said:

@Sp1d3r said:

No, just the one there when the update hits. I'd pump the Iso in if you have it spare. I luckily have 2 max champed Ragnarocks and the covers on the vine will expire after the update.

Ahhh that's a pita.. thanks for the advice tho

• Sp1d3r
    Options

@Scofie said:

@Sp1d3r said:

I just realised ragnarock feeds thor (goddess) who now feeds thor (mighty) you'll do well there :)

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,677 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Moon Knight should be champable or thereabouts which will be cool. I need covers on all the others apart from Mighty Thor but champ levels aint nothing to groan about. So looking forward to! Thanks!

• Scofie
    Options

@Sp1d3r said:

@Scofie said:

@Sp1d3r said:

I just realised ragnarock feeds thor (goddess) who now feeds thor (mighty) you'll do well there :)

Yes, I'll get 5 champ levels for Might Thor as it is without factoring in the additional 4* covers. Might push another one if I'm lucky.

• dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,429 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Loki currently feeds Heimdall…
    So this is a trade? Will there be retroactive feeders on this?
    Who will feed heimdall next then?

MK feeds MK like it should be.

Why does fury feed Brand? Sword and shield? Or because she has no real connections in the marvel universe? Seems strange.

• ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

More feeder updates are great.

While this one catches me out on 3-stars (my backup Cap and Loki were both being rebuilt), most of my effected 4-stars are in a good spot for this update being at an impacted milestone and these are largely 5-stars that needed some love on my roster.

• Hammer3001
    Hammer3001 Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    Options

Are the Loki (Alligator) update going to be replacing the Heimdall or added as a second?

And will Spider-Man (Oscorp) still feed Deadpool (Spirit of Vengeance)?

• GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Hammer3001 said:
    Are the Loki (Alligator) update going to be replacing the Heimdall or added as a second?

And will Spider-Man (Oscorp) still feed Deadpool (Spirit of Vengeance)?

In general, they have always noted when they removed feeders and they're more than willing to leave double feeders. I would expect Oscorp Spidey to still feed DP.

They've also stated that Shuri was intended to be an exception, not a rule, so I'd expect that Loki will replace Heimdall and they'll designate another feeder for Heimdallr in a future update. No idea who, honestly. I also wouldn't be surprised if they change MEHulk to feed iHulk, since they like feeders to feed the same character.

• Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 723 Critical Contributor
    edited December 2022
    Options

All the listed BOLD ones are updated replacements and will all be retroactive. Says so right in the post and is the same as the last few updates.

I mainly came to say I am a bit disappointed this time around. Feeders #3 the New Batch I really appreciated the Gremlins 2 reference in the title as they are "feeders" and so it was a great title. The Die Hard reference isn't quite as slick. I was hoping for another food or eating related sequel. #5 could be Super Size Covers or What's Eating *insert new feeder...

Anyway - thanks again for the covers, got all the 4*s maxed in this batch so that's pretty good haul.