Champion Rewards Feeder Update 4: Champion Harder (Live 12/15)

Comments

• Kaidrin1979
    Kaidrin1979 Posts: 31 Just Dropped In

Nice. It brings my Abigail to 8 cover, MK to 11 and Loki to 12. The other 2 are already champed.

• skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 984 Critical Contributor

While there are still some feeder questions left unanswered, I will just sit back and enjoy the journey.

THANK YOU, DEVS!!

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,230 Chairperson of the Boards

Still loving the updates. Hopefully Heimdal gets a new feeder soon. He's one my last classic 5 stars to champ and I was working on him. I guess I can unfavorite loki gator.

• Altair22
    Altair22 Posts: 120 Tile Toppler

For the next updates I suggest the following 4 to 5 feeders: Star lord 4 = start lord 5, Luke cage 4 = Jessican Jones 5, Red Hulk = The Hulk 5 Bruce banner, Doc oc 4 to Doc oc 5, Nebula =Thanos 5, Polaris =Magneto 5, Sabretooth = Minister SInister 5(well Sabretooth is much closer to Mr. Sinister than the blob is), Juggernaut 4 = Havok 5, Danny Rand 4 = Shang Chi 5, gamora 4 = gamora 5., America Chavez 4 = gargantos 5.

• Altair22
    Altair22 Posts: 120 Tile Toppler

btw thank you developers for the Christmas and New years gift been playing the game since 2015

• rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,386 Chairperson of the Boards

@IceIX said:

@Punter1 said:
    All the listed BOLD ones are updated replacements and will all be retroactive. Says so right in the post and is the same as the last few updates.

I mainly came to say I am a bit disappointed this time around. Feeders #3 the New Batch I really appreciated the Gremlins 2 reference in the title as they are "feeders" and so it was a great title. The Die Hard reference isn't quite as slick. I was hoping for another food or eating related sequel. #5 could be Super Size Covers or What's Eating *insert new feeder...

Dang it! My next one was going to be "What's Feeding [character name]", and now it won't be so witty.

Episode 5: Feeders Strike Back?

Champion Rewards & the Order of the Feeders?

Fast Feeders?

Champion Impossible: Rogue Feeders?

Revenge of the Feeders?

V: The Final Feed-tier?

Assignment: Feeder Beach?

• ArchusMonk
    ArchusMonk Posts: 203 Tile Toppler

Stop trying to steal the man’s thunder!

• ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 806 Critical Contributor

I would like to suggest update 5 hooked on a feeder. The addition of
    Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga
    Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga
    I'll leave to your discretion @IceIX

• jeffsterz
    jeffsterz Posts: 52 Match Maker

Also, will Storm5 no longer have a feeder, as well as Heimdall?

• BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards

@jeffsterz said:

Storm is fed by Dazzler.

• jeffsterz
    jeffsterz Posts: 52 Match Maker

@BlackBoltRocks said:

@jeffsterz said:

Storm is fed by Dazzler.

Ah I forgot about her. Thanks!

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,309 Chairperson of the Boards

@HoundofShadow said:
    Right now, 5* who had feeders before and then lost them are:

Dr Ock
    Heimdall

5* without feeders, including this batch of update, include:

Big Wheel
    Chasm
    Gamora
    Gargantos
    Ronan
    Sersi
    Shang Chi

In total, 9 5* don't have feeders. We've come a long way from ~20 5* without feeders to this, and some 5* even have double feeders.

6 of those are unchamped for me with 25 covers across them. If they all get 1 feeder, I'd expect to champ 3, possibly 4 with Sersi and Big Wheel impossible/very unlikely.

• MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 1,018 Chairperson of the Boards

Is anyone keeping a master list of the feeder adjustments?

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards

I do update on feeder list in the forum. However, it's limited to only 4* feeding 5*.

If you want to double dip, do it quickly. Thor (Goddess) and Loki are currently feeding 5* Storm and Heimdall respectively. Maybe, you are 1 cover away from hitting their shards. Double dipping on LT doesn't make much difference nowadays with the dev making almost every new 5* having a feeder.

• stef_focus
    stef_focus Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    edited December 2022

@HoundofShadow said:
    I do update on feeder list in the forum. However, it's limited to only 4* feeding 5*.

If you want to double dip, do it quickly. Thor (Goddess) and Loki are currently feeding 5* Storm and Heimdall respectively. Maybe, you are 1 cover away from hitting their shards. Double dipping on LT doesn't make much difference nowadays with the dev making almost every new 5* having a feeder.

I have my own overview list (in a spreadsheet, probably a database is better, but then I would have to make sql statements or query-result pages, and that all is too much work), that has all feeders. Not sure how to best share it on the forums.

I can say however that for the 9 5* without a feeder, we have 55 4* that don't feed anything. This includes some rather obvious choices like Black Knight feeding Sersi and optimizing that can be done like Gamora feeding Gamora, Star-Lord feeding Star-Lord, Thanos (instead of Gamora) feeding Thanos.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

@stef_focus said:

@HoundofShadow said:

I have my own overview list (in a spreadsheet, probably a database is better, but then I would have to make sql statements or query-result pages, and that all is too much work), that has all feeders. Not sure how to best share it on the forums.

I can say however that for the 9 5* without a feeder, we have 55 4* that don't feed anything. This includes some rather obvious choices like Black Knight feeding Sersi and optimizing that can be done like Gamora feeding Gamora, Star-Lord feeding Star-Lord, Nebula (instead of Gamora) feeding Thanos.

I'd expect 4* Thanos to feed his 5* variant.

• stef_focus
    stef_focus Posts: 108 Tile Toppler

@Bowgentle said:

I'd expect 4* Thanos to feed his 5* variant.

Yeah, a little too slow with my edit ;-), a reminder for me to check all non-feeding 4*. Or we just have too many of them.

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 907 Critical Contributor

@MegaBee said:
    Is anyone keeping a master list of the feeder adjustments?

If you're asking for the current feeder trees, this is the link to the forum @HoundofShadow mentioned.

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/73741/5-feeders-4-champ-rewards-full-list/p1

The very first comment by @Pongie is for a Google docs link to a spreadsheet that is up to date with all feeders 2-5. It's been an invaluable reference for me.

Or did you want a list of old feeder tree vs new? I've been keeping track of that but just pen and paper now.
    Hopefully get some extra time to make a spreadsheet soon.