MPQ Developer Q&A November 2022 (QUESTIONS)

Options
124»

Comments

• Punzaman
    Punzaman Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    Options
    1. Can you let players scroll or page through the entire individual and alliance leaderboard? It would be great to see where friends and rivals are on the leaderboard. As a data nerd, I'd also like to see the distribution of scores for PVE/PVP.

2. Do you have any insight on the reasons that players decide to play only PVE or only PVP? Or for that matter, why do players quit altogether?

• VALACK
    VALACK Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options
    1. Can you make game more faster ? like when pasiive skills activate - chasm or others create special tile, flash and skills name on middle of screen. If we can remove that or just once each of battle, it will be really good for playing enviroment.... or just smooth and faster like Kaecilius battle. ( sometimes, he make special tile but not slow. it smooth and fast )
    2. talking about chasm. just pure curious, why did you design him like that?. simply compare with Colossus, he dosen't have any negative effect. even not just himself also help ally. but chasm, decrease match damage him self ( i know web tiles help for this but never make maximum match damage ) and crit tile damage number is the worst among all characters. Did you make it on purpose because his healing and revive is too good?

I should say another for 2 but... maybe next time.

• Blackstone
    Blackstone Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    Options
    1. Is it possible to increase alliance cooperation? For example, player A has an excess of covers while player B has an excess of iso-8, if they could share resources, each could benefit with no increased rewards from the game.

2. When Baron Zemo finally gets here, can you please make him awesome?

I'm aware the first question might be difficult to implement without opening the door for exploits, just asking to see if it's even a possibility on the radar of anyone.

• ragnarady
    ragnarady Posts: 70 Match Maker
    Options
    1. Have you ever thought about adding fully randomized nodes to some event (DDQ for example)? It would be cool to accidentally find the newest characters in some PvE content.

2. I've read that you're planning to update the UI, so could you please make some way to track daily quests in battle?

• killahKlown
    killahKlown Posts: 579 Critical Contributor
    Options
    1. On the official forums, when we report in the bugs/technical issues, can we start seeing some sort of acknowledgement?  Let us know that you're aware of the problem and are working it, or even that it is not a mistake cuz it is working as intended.

2. How about an off-season pvp event where you un-nerf everyone?  Bring back original gambit, bishop, logan, etc.... It'll be a blast.  Theme it as a multiverse thing

• ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 659 Critical Contributor
    Options
    1. How does the character choice work for BCS? Do you have to clear it with Marvel, obviously I know marvel will want characters associated with an upcoming release but otherwise do you have free reign on whoever you want or do you have to seek clearance before a character hits the game?

2. How big is the BCS team and how many employees are assigned to what, artwork, programming etc?
      Also can team BCS tell me if they had to fight 10 duck sized horses or 1 horse sized duck, which gets the most votes.

• Civ442
    Civ442 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options

Will there be another vote for new characters like we had for Black Knight? If so can we see the final results on here.

• Heartbreaksoup
    Heartbreaksoup Posts: 352 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    1. I appreciate the big changes you brought to DDQ in September, but would you consider tweaking the enemy characters? Seems we fight X-F Wolverine and 3* Switch every day.

2. Is a Puzzle Gauntlet refresh on the agenda? It feels like every "game" is just aimless matching waiting for random colors to land before you get KOed.

• SourCream
    SourCream Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    Options

Will anything be done about Chasm pairing with Immortal Hulk ? The interaction is so unpleasant to play against, perhaps set a cap on revival at 2 per match ?

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,155 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Oh, can I swap a question since we've had the first part of Shardmas?

New 2) Can we have an animations vault to watch character power animations? I switched mine off ages ago for time purposes and I'd be good to see what the last 200 characters powers look like!

• Blackstone
    Blackstone Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    Options

@Scofie said:
    Oh, can I swap a question since we've had the first part of Shardmas?

New 2) Can we have an animations vault to watch character power animations? I switched mine off ages ago for time purposes and I'd be good to see what the last 200 characters powers look like!

I always do a few runs with animations on when a new character is introduced, to see them.

I also turn on animations when testing new pairings to make sure I know who is doing what.

Anyway, never crossed my mind people might ignore animations altogether.

Even welcome to shield events?

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I've already asked my 2, but if anybody is strapped for a second qustion, i'm curious: Any thought to making the "neutral" environment tiles truly neutral such that they proc on the player's turn as well as the opponent's turn sot hat both sides get the harm or benefit rather than just the player losing out on cascades etc?

• killahKlown
    killahKlown Posts: 579 Critical Contributor
    Options

Submission deadline has passed. Save your questions for next month

• MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 983 Critical Contributor
    Options

@S0kun it would probably be helpful to close this thread now that the deadline has passed.

• S0kun
    S0kun ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 409 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@MegaBee said:
    @S0kun it would probably be helpful to close this thread now that the deadline has passed.

Thanks for the reminder!

And thanks everyone for submitting your questions! Really appreciate working with us in the new flow. We got even more questions that before so glad we were able to organize it this way 0_0

This discussion has been closed.