Week 33. BW , Hela, Knull, Heimdall

Options
Bad
Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
I think this list is quite different. I don't remember these characters together. 
Knull is a good meatshield so he will be quite popular.
Heimdall boosted is pretty useful in pve.

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yikes, no god boosting for me this week. Champed Knull and his health...I guess Shang had better fire up his Chi.
  • dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,412 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Another great fun week with boosted Knull in PvE and PvP. Heimdall will be decently fun in PvP with those giant red swings and huge true healing. Third god boost for Knull I believe and his health pool will make him a terror.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    How playable is a champed Ultron? Mine isn’t there, but I kind of want to run Knulltron because I like the name…
  • dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,412 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    In another thread someone posted a video of ultron wrecking meta teams I think with valk and polaris maybe.
    You would want a way to get strikes out fast so maybe 4** rocket knull and ultron. But the increased damage from ultrons strike tile increases can negate almost any defenses after a 4 or 5 turns.
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    Options
    dianetics said:
    In another thread someone posted a video of ultron wrecking meta teams I think with valk and polaris maybe.
    You would want a way to get strikes out fast so maybe 4** rocket knull and ultron. But the increased damage from ultrons strike tile increases can negate almost any defenses after a 4 or 5 turns.
    I use this team effectively as well except against Apoc/ mutants 
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    But it's just as I always said. Ultron is a good 5* for 4* players(when a 5* works better with 2 4*s).
    Perhaps magneto, kitty and ultron could be a solid team, but there will be always fastest teams on 5* tier.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    Odin and Yelena actually make some big strikes passively as well for additional starter strikes. Odin’s start at 685 (‘my Odin is 451), but you have to wait for the CD to burn down first, and Yelena makes them at 491 (lvl 455). 
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Knull/Hela could have some decent synergy. If only I had her at a usable level.
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    Options
    I do have a champed Knull and Heimdall so I’ll be trying out a new team I call The Grassy Knull. 
  • entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,942 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    How playable is a champed Ultron? Mine isn’t there, but I kind of want to run Knulltron because I like the name…
    Ultron's value in that Polaris team (which remains sadly unnamed -- somebody get on that) is mostly that his strongest color is blue.  He can also buff Polaris' tiles.

If he was boosted with Knull that team might be ok eventually but it'd be really slow to get going.
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,163 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hela is a decent counter to Thor.

Heimdall and Knull will be fun together. They cover all 6 colours, and Heimdall can fortify Knull's countdowns.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    Hela/Knull/Heimdall is a really fun team against these Mindless One wave nodes. It has kind of an exponential damage curve rather than a flat big damage hit.
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    Options
    I’m liking having a PvP team with almost 500K health . No defense losses as of yet. 
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I have a lot of fun playing Knull-Hela in Iceman pvp. They are a match made in heaven (pun intended), as they feed each other with strike tiles. It was also easy enough to kill off the opponent iceman, which triggers hela black passive and massively buff up the board special tiles. Finally, iceman 6ap stun means it is easy enough to stun lock the opponent team. I climbed to 1200 using this team alone, and have a lot of fun with them. 
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I’m liking having a PvP team with almost 500K health . No defense losses as of yet. 

Which slice? I'd be happy to give you a bunch. Only thing is I most likely wouldn't be able to queue you.
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    edited January 2022
    Options

Which slice? I'd be happy to give you a bunch. Only thing is I most likely wouldn't be able to queue you.
    Slice 3 but I shielded out the final 24 hours at #11. I did wind up with multiple losses from 3 players but they would hit me for 11 points and I’d keep getting the retaliation for 59 points so I don’t understand the logic to them doing that . 
  • entrailbucket
    Options
    Knull gets helped out quite a bit by the boost, because when boosted, his stuff actually does acceptable damage.  Super slow characters like him can be viable, they just have to hit commensurate to that speed.  On defense he's still just a big ol bag of health that does nothing, though.

Hela is sort of the same way.  I used both of them together, and they're both unusably slow without the boost.  When boosted, they're still ridiculously slow but they do enough damage that they're usable.
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    Options
    Knull gets helped out quite a bit by the boost, because when boosted, his stuff actually does acceptable damage.  Super slow characters like him can be viable, they just have to hit commensurate to that speed.  On defense he's still just a big ol bag of health that does nothing, though.

Hela is sort of the same way.  I used both of them together, and they're both unusably slow without the boost.  When boosted, they're still ridiculously slow but they do enough damage that they're usable.
    One of the people who beat me had a 550K level 650 Knull .  They also had a  550 SWitch and Colossus.  Is this possible to max champ all the recent 5* in just a few months after release? It looked suspicious . I don’t know how MMR works but how he attacks me when my highest are 451 it definitely is broken .
  • entrailbucket
    Options
    Half the game has those 3 at 550, that's all I ever see.
  • BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,023 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2022
    Options

One of the people who beat me had a 550K level 650 Knull .  They also had a  550 SWitch and Colossus.  Is this possible to max champ all the recent 5* in just a few months after release? It looked suspicious . I don’t know how MMR works but how he attacks me when my highest are 451 it definitely is broken .
    They probably didn't max champ them months after their release,  they probably were hoarders who busted a big load of cp and got them all to 550 at once. A lot of hoarders spent their cp on these 3. I know one guy in my alliance hoarded for like 2 years before he busted open his cp on knull, switch, collosus. 

He not only got all 3 of them to 550 immediately  but also like 5 other five stars to 550  since now that saved covers are a thing, the only way CS will let you swap covers is if you have all 3 of the latest legend at 550 while they are latest legends.   Then they'll let you swap excess covers to any 5 star cover you want.