***** Mister Sinister (Nathaniel Essex) *****

15678911»

Comments

• BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,159 Chairperson of the Boards
    mdreyer93 said:
    I wonder how irritating a trio of Wanda/Odin/Sinister would be.
    Just fought one in shield sim and it was SUPER irritating! Was that you, I forgot to look? I barely won with my Colossus/Switch/Cyclops. I have no idea what Sinister does so maybe that was part of the problem, lol
    Might have been one of my alliance mates. I mentioned it in our family chat, and they gave that trio a go. Took barely any damage from a team of Prof/Carbage/BRB.
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    mdreyer93 said:
    I wonder how irritating a trio of Wanda/Odin/Sinister would be.
    Just fought one in shield sim and it was SUPER irritating! Was that you, I forgot to look? I barely won with my Colossus/Switch/Cyclops. I have no idea what Sinister does so maybe that was part of the problem, lol
    Might have been one of my alliance mates. I mentioned it in our family chat, and they gave that trio a go. Took barely any damage from a team of Prof/Carbage/BRB.
    I did try the team in the Sims, but it was not easy piloting it. It’s slow though I guess when it is Defence it is annoying. 
  • Glockoma
    Glockoma Posts: 549 Critical Contributor
    Try supplanting Doom for Wanda. It can go a bit quicker thanks to Dooms boardshake and passive steal.

fun team, Odin helps out a lot.