Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    I drew 2 LT in the 8th anniversary vault , both Kitty covers . Moved her to 11/13 so I decided I’d try her out for the first time . I now understand why 95% of other players used her exclusively in all PvP.  I didn’t even use a health pack today in PvE
  • Birdy
    Birdy Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
    Pulled a pink Kitty cover from the anniversary store, bringing her to 5/5/3! My first fully covered 5*. I’m pretty stoked. Now to decide if I should make the jump into single 5* MMR. Not to mention whether I should favorite BRB (2/2/3) or Apocalypse (5/2/3) next. Leaning towards Apoc.
    Nice one! \m/
    Kitty was my first fully covered/champed 5*
    Never looked back after champing her, so if you do decide to champ her, you should be ok  B) Your MMR won't be that scary.
    Apoc is a good shout for your next 5*

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Birdy said:
    Pulled a pink Kitty cover from the anniversary store, bringing her to 5/5/3! My first fully covered 5*. I’m pretty stoked. Now to decide if I should make the jump into single 5* MMR. Not to mention whether I should favorite BRB (2/2/3) or Apocalypse (5/2/3) next. Leaning towards Apoc.
    Nice one! \m/
    Never looked back after champing her, so if you do decide to champ her, you should be ok  B) Your MMR won't be that scary.

Thanks. She has the right coverage so I might test out a couple PvE at SCL10 to see how it goes. 
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    I assume that once you champed Kitty, you'll see

America Chavez + Colossus
    Polaris + BRB
    Kitty + Polaris / R4G

She looks like she will have problem handling most of them.
  • dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,379 Chairperson of the Boards
    Cleared the anni vault of all major rewards. Reset it and bought a 10 pack getting 2 anniversary store tokens.
    hopped over and pulled them giving me my 5th apoc token of the event. Taking me to 423. Also ended of getting enough b4ast sharts to take me to 299 and getting me within spitting distance of 10 apoc covers.
  • Sekilicious
    I assume that once you champed Kitty, you'll see

America Chavez + Colossus
    Polaris + BRB
    Kitty + Polaris / R4G

She looks like she will have problem handling most of them.
    Yeah, Chavez and Colossus would probably be the hardest to handle. Kitty is equipped to handle BRB, unless some awful rng is there. The mirror could go either way I think. 
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    Birdy said:
    Nice one! \m/

Thanks. She has the right coverage so I might test out a couple PvE at SCL10 to see how it goes. 

Kitty will elevate your play and has a vast array of 4* partners.
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Don't do it. MMR will punish you for it.

Your choice, though.
  • Sekilicious
    edited October 2021
    Don't do it. MMR will punish you for it.

Your choice, though.
    There two reasons I would consider it. If I could not complete SCL10 in a reasonable amount of time. Or if Blob ruins 4* PvP.  But I don’t have iso so have time to figure those out.

Kitty is pretty meta for single 5* champ though. 
  • hothie
    hothie Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    Consecutive LL, CL, and FF store pulls netted Shang Chi, 5trange, and Luke C4ge. Hey, as Meatloaf said, 2 out of 3 ain't bad. :)

• Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Kind of a bittersweet thing, but I pulled another Shang-Chi cover. Yay! But it was a Red. Now he's 5/0/1. And I got the 1 Blue cover from shards.

Starting to sweat now.
  • hothie
    hothie Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    hothie said:
    Just checked my post on this thread, exactly 1 week ago I got my first Dino cover. I just hit 4000 points in pvp, which got me 400 Dino shards. He's now 5/5/3 for me. I would never have thought that was possible a week ago.

And 2 days later, he's champed. Unbelievable.

Thanks devs for the rewards for this Anniversary week!!
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks to double iso I have now caught up and champed all my fully covered 4's leaving only Hydra Stomper and Blob.