Options
LazyHex
LazyHex Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
Featuring 5 star Kitty , Apoc and Strange 

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dr Strange is an all time favourite for all players. I would have pulled if Kitty and Apocalypse aren't in there.
  • Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Since I’m in 4* land this was a pretty sweet store for me. I had 2706 cp since hoarded since July 22 (78 days) so unloaded for 110 pulls. From the champ rewards I found an additional 52 cp. I pulled 19 5*s from the store for a rate of 16.9%, thankfully. I had visions of being completely shut out and becoming a horror story. My first 4 5* were all Dr. Strange, at which point I was hating on all casual MPQ players for not being meta gamers. Luckily it evened out a bit in the end.

I ended with:
    Strange going from 1/0/0 to 1/0/6. Whatever.
    Apocalypse from 2/0/1 to 6/2/3. Not bad.
    Kitty from 3/2/1 to 5/3/3. So close.

I favourited Kitty and had 500 shards at the end so put her to 5/4/3. Emma Frost was my 4* favourite and she did her job getting to 280. Unfortunately that was a yellow Kitty cover. Yay champ level.

So in the end still no champed 5* but pretty close. Unless you consider iso debt. After this store closes I will switch to classics to get those final Kitty shards.
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 982 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I've got all three champed, so I'm going to keep trying for Shang-Chi covers.
  • dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,412 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I only want apoc from the store, but I’d rather just pull for Shang chi. Just waiting until Odin drops out to go after him.
    Its a decent to good store for 4* players looking to move up.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,180 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I pulled a 10-pack from the anniversary vault, that was good for a Taskmaster and Howard champ level along with a token to the fan fave store which turned into an Apocalypse champ level, so I'm pretty happy with it. I'll only be pulling from it with any tokens I come across, I'm still chasing Electro so all my CP is headed to Latest until I get the last two covers I need for her.
  • BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,022 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I've already got Apoc at 548 with 2 more covers worth of shards in my dark beast and I don't care about more champ levels on kitty or strange so it's a pass from me.  If Wanda or Collosus had been in there I would have pulled even with apoc in there and just dealt with starting a dupe.
  • dianetics
    Options
    Wanda really should have been in there. She was the most hyped 5* this year. She was in the big movies and had her own show to boot. I was surprised she did not show in the favorites store.
  • dianetics
    Options
    Is this really that disappointing?  With the way people were talking about it I thought it was gonna be Banner/Wasp/Havok or something.  Apocalypse is one of the best in the game and Kitty is still really useful.
    No it isn’t there
    is only one useless 5 in the current game. Same like any store 
  • Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Is this really that disappointing?  With the way people were talking about it I thought it was gonna be Banner/Wasp/Havok or something.  Apocalypse is one of the best in the game and Kitty is still really useful.
    Most that comment on this forum are 5* players with each of the meta in the store champed I would guess. This thread would be blowing up with joy if there were more 4* players making the transition. But the "I got mine, tinykitty you" mentality still prevails among some players. 
  • Zalasta
    Zalasta Posts: 269 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I was really hoping for Apoc/Okoye, and another meta.  I don't need Kitty or Strange covers enough to pull for Apoc.  Disappointing store for me.
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I pulled 2 times just to shard an Odin Cover. Got 1 Kitty, moved her to 10/13. So 2 pulls for 2 5* covers. Also now guaranteed to champ Odin by PvE shards now
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I bagged 3 Apocalypse champ levels and a Strange cover which makes him that closer to champing at 5/3/3 so OK so far.
  • Captain_Trips88
    Captain_Trips88 Posts: 264 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    got a ten pack in the anniversary vault, got the 2900 hp and a FF token. so 1 pull, 1 kitty level. That's it for me, back to pulling for Shang-Chi, currently at 0/4/4... 
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I bought a 10 pack from the Anniversary vault and that gave me a FF token. Hellcat. I'm saving up for when the next 5* after Ultron goes into tokens but thought "eh, screw it" and did eight pulls since I'm trying to get more Strange covers. Overall I'm 0/9 on pulls which sucks, but if there's a bright side all of the pulls gave me more cp.
  • Hellblazer666
    Hellblazer666 Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
    Options
    68 Pulls for me I got 

7 Kitty Covers
    1 cover of each of Apoc's abilities so 3 all together
    2 of 3 5 Star Strange's abilities 

rest 4 stars. not to shabby in my opinion
  • bk201
    bk201 Posts: 94 Match Maker
    Options
    15 pulls, no 5-stars. I'll keep pulling for Shang Chi
  • Ares76
    Ares76 Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    Options
    This will be the first fan-favourite-store that I will not spend CP on.
    I hoarded more then 5000 CP to be able to pull from this but was hoping for other chars.
    Like 90 % (?) of every four-star and five-star player I wanted more Okoye-covers. That's why I didn't pull from that Summer store a few weeks ago that also featured Apocalypse and Kitty along with Deadpool.
    I also hoped for Shang-Chi in this store (last year they had Apocalypse in it although he just had left Latest in September!). I would also have pulled for Wanda and Colussus although I don't like them anymore after Class of 2021.
    Now I'm in a position where I have so much resources that I will be able to champ every new five-star in Latest for months to come.
    Will start pulling when Ultron enters to champ Odin and Shang-Chi.
    If that was what D3 wanted...thank you!
    Since the weekly god-boost were introduced champing all characters is not a bad thing.
    P.S.: I have Apocalypse, Kitty Pryde and Deadpool all champed at various levels.
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 992 Critical Contributor
    Options
    My wish list was (in order):

1) Okoye
    2) Apoc
    3) Wanda
    4) Colossus
    5) 3-way tie: any 5* I don't have at 13 covers that doesn't have a feeder and isn't currently in LTs (3 of them)
    8) 4-way tie: any 5* I don't have at 13 covers that has a feeder (4 of them)
    12) Beta Ray Bill (I still rely on winfinite to clear the CN so at least he gets some use)

Any 3 of those and I would have been stoked. Any 2 of those and I would have been reasonably happy. But they only included one of those 5 and I'm not exactly excited.