Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• fractalvisions
    fractalvisions Posts: 306 Mover and Shaker
    Day 1074 and I have finally reached SHIELD rank 120. Bring on the 5* shards! Shame I have to wait until Monday to find out what a challenge node is like.
  • MadScientist
    MadScientist Posts: 317 Mover and Shaker
    Sharon Carter and Blackbird supports push blue way up.
    Blackbird can only be equipped by X-Men.
    Possible supports to increase blue match damage would be:
    • Kimoyo Beads (Rank 1)
    • Sharon Carter (Rank 3)
    • SP//DR (Rank 5)
    • The Space Stone (Rank 3)
    • Wasp Gauntlets (Rank 1)
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    Sharon Carter and Blackbird supports push blue way up.
    Blackbird can only be equipped by X-Men.
    Possible supports to increase blue match damage would be:
    • Kimoyo Beads (Rank 1)
    • Sharon Carter (Rank 3)
    • SP//DR (Rank 5)
    • The Space Stone (Rank 3)
    • Wasp Gauntlets (Rank 1)
    Exactly , I’ll put Blackbird on Polaris and Sharon on HySto. Depending on amount of blue matches it locks in 4 to 6 moves . 
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    For the first time in our history, our alliance finished all 8 rounds of a boss event
    We finished Friday morning, 17 of us, and had nothing to do for over 48 hours 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sounds like a “worst moment” to me
  • Mr_F
    Mr_F Posts: 677 Critical Contributor
    edited September 2021
    I and the other guy in Alliance hat to do additional 2,5M pts to get the final rewards. We did total 7M. The guy below us was below 2M mark.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, I did 4.2 million, next guy down did 2.5, then 1.9, 1.7,1.7, and then nobody else broke a million. I had full personal progression on Friday.
  • Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sounds like a “worst moment” to me
    My alliance finished in the first 24 hours then I entered Thick as Thieves in the final slice without thinking about it. The Chavez PvP was finished pretty early, then hit a few more times because I was bored. Needless to say, I played another game most of the day.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    That's the only bad thing about boss events is that although you have a lot of free time before the next event and can relax, the game can also be a bit boring since there's not much to do. So I would be fine with them bringing back Heroic events to run alongside boss events. Anyway, my best moment for yesterday was that I was t10 in America's pvp for most of the day, then got pushed out to 11th with a few hours to go which sucked, but then either someone's shield ran out or someone tried to hop and got destroyed so then I slipped back into 10th place. 

@ThaRoadWarrior Congrats on finishing the event.
  • Srheer0
    Srheer0 Posts: 510 Critical Contributor
    Broke hoard of 144ish pulls (pre champion 4star cover rewards).  

Ended up getting ShangChi to 4 3 5(1) coverage and atleast 250 shards. 
    Would have preferred more Odin covers instead of Electro. But I can deal with the outcome :D 
  • Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    I've been pulling from classics. Out of 7 pulls I got iHulk red, Hela black, Ronin black, and some bonus shards for K4te Pryde. I'm happy with that. Not superstitious, but (just in case) I'll let my luck rest and recover for now.
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    4 Latest Pulls today , 1 of each currently featured 5*, plus the 12 shards covered me another Odin,  so 4 pulls = 4 5* covers . Longest streak to date. 
  • Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    hothie said:
    I'm on Day 307, and during Spider Silk I got enough shards to finish max champing my 3* spidey. Then about a half hour later, I finished 3rd in my Class of 2021 slice, getting me a Devil Dinosaur cover. He was the last 4* that I haven't rostered (besides The Blob), so within the span of 30 minutes this morning I completed 2 achievements: having a max champed 3* and rostering all of the 4*s. Yay!!
    Congratulations! That is a pretty awesome achievement. The next for me was ISO poverty which is an achievement in its own right.
  • Captain_Trips88
    Captain_Trips88 Posts: 263 Mover and Shaker
    Needed health packs so thought I'd dip into spicy tacos, first pull - coulson cover
  • hothie
    hothie Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    hothie said:
    I'm on Day 307, and during Spider Silk I got enough shards to finish max champing my 3* spidey. Then about a half hour later, I finished 3rd in my Class of 2021 slice, getting me a Devil Dinosaur cover. He was the last 4* that I haven't rostered (besides The Blob), so within the span of 30 minutes this morning I completed 2 achievements: having a max champed 3* and rostering all of the 4*s. Yay!!
    Congratulations! That is a pretty awesome achievement. The next for me was ISO poverty which is an achievement in its own right.
    Oh, I'm definitely in ISO poverty, to the tune of about 4.2M last I checked. But from what I see on these boards, it doesn't get better for a very long time, so I'll just be resigned to being in debt for the majority of time that I am playing this game.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    I finally got the mythical 500 bonus shards for a 5*!

Only it was for Ronan. Who was at 12 covers and I really only needed like 60 more to go.

Not really sure it's a good thing or not lol