Week 17 Boosted list Black Widow (Natasha Romanoff), Hawkeye (Clint Barton), Heimdall, Hela

Options
124»

Comments

• TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I saw zero boosted 5* this week.  There were plenty of Polaris teams.

The other team that's finally started to take off is Okoye/SW, which is just the replacement for Okoye/Hulk.  Okoye SW is the very best 2-person unboosted team you can run right now, and I expect to see nothing but that going forward.

I ran Hawkeye/Black Widow the whole way.  Hawkeye's cheap stun was basically the MVP since every team was SW.  Once the stun went off the match was basically over, but one damage arrow could kill her as well.
    You must be running into me often 
  • entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,901 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I realized today that I could also run boosted Polaris.  I haven't really used her, because she's a 4*.

Holy hell!  She's the best character in the game, at any tier, when she's boosted, and it's not even close.  Mine is lvl330 or something, so not even maxed.  She absolutely *shredded* everything I fought, including multiple 550/550 meta teams, and in some cases she did it by herself, if my Hawkeye got killed.

I did get hit a little more than usual, so as I got closer to 1200 I switched to Hawkeye/BW, but I'm pretty sure I could've done 1200 on a Polaris team, and maybe even Polaris by herself.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Somehow despite fighting Hawkeye/Coulson in Red Room and getting frustrated with their synergy, it didn't occur to me to use them together for a while. Once my brain started working, I paired them with Heimdall and pretty soon things were getting silly. By turn 3-4, the fight was over.
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Indeed. Even with my HE 3/1/1 it is crazy how Heimdall can fire his red power at 3 AP in no time. Perhaps the best team for Heimdall even unboosted is HE and coulson.