Your Pull Results: Fan Favorites, featuring Apoc, Kitty, Okoye!

124»

Comments

• helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    14 pulls , 2 Apocalypse, 1 Kitty and 2 Okoye ( 1 saved). I’ve been experimenting with their RNG algorithm since day 1. I’ve been hitting about 33% for a half year now so I’m content with that return rate . 
    Care to explain? I’d be happy to get my 11% to 15%, much less 33%...
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,556 Chairperson of the Boards
    helix72 said:
    14 pulls , 2 Apocalypse, 1 Kitty and 2 Okoye ( 1 saved). I’ve been experimenting with their RNG algorithm since day 1. I’ve been hitting about 33% for a half year now so I’m content with that return rate . 
    Care to explain? I’d be happy to get my 11% to 15%, much less 33%...

Same here, I'm very happy with my 16.60%, but 33% would definitely be appreciated.
  • StormDragonE55
    StormDragonE55 Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    I managed 20 pulls from the store and I got 5 okoye covers to store until I can get enough iso to champ her and 15 4 star covers for characters I'm waiting for iso to champ.   I have a theme going here.  What I really wanted were Kitty covers that weren't yellow and I wouldn't have said no to some Appoc covers too.   Sadly it's not what I got.
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,913 Chairperson of the Boards
    How do you “experiment with their algorithm?” Also very interested.