Your Pull Results: Fan Favorites, featuring Apoc, Kitty, Okoye!

Options
PiMacleod
PiMacleod Posts: 1,724 Chairperson of the Boards
edited October 2020 in MPQ General Discussion
How do you NOT pull for this store?!  ...that's not a question to be taken literally, mind you.  ;)

I like to save my CP for new character release stores, but hey, I need Okoye to tank more, and just ONE more Apoc (Black) to champ him.  Why would I NOT go for this again?

Here we go... 18 pulls is all I get... lets see how lucky I can be...

And of course, how did YOU do?  Let us know!

https://youtu.be/yNUnDM8LiFE

Comments

• Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 974 Critical Contributor
    edited October 2020
    Options
    I see where my luck went ... 0 for 12 in FF

Edit: pulled 2 more, one Apocalypse yellow making it 1/1/6 from 1/1/5 :(
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    Options
    9/58 so not terrible luck. Still one cover short of champing apocalypse. 

I'm definitely going to keep drawing from this vault while anniversary is going on. My 7/3/4 poccy can practically feel that final cover hanging tantalisingly just out of reach. 
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2020
    Options
    9 pulls.

1 Apocalypse.
    1 Okoye.

Not bad.

Edit: Pulled 1 more for an even 10 and got Kitty. I should stop while I'm ahead right?
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    3 of 26, 2 K and 1 O.
    Zero complaints so far. Really just want Okoye and Apoc to grow, but happy to take whatever right now.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,547 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I only have around 60 pulls from CPs, so I will wait to see if 5* Deadpool is any kind of meta character before I go for levels.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I am absolutely waiting to see what Deadpool looks like before pulling any FF.  Heimdall is also entering packs on Monday and I am a little short on shards.  It looks like a great vault but I would kick myself if I pulled before I saw the numbers on DP
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2020
    Options
    wymtime said:
    I am absolutely waiting to see what Deadpool looks like before pulling any FF.  Heimdall is also entering packs on Monday and I am a little short on shards.  It looks like a great vault but I would kick myself if I pulled before I saw the numbers on DP

Yeah, in a way this amazing vault is not really for me (or players in my position), as these are three of the 5 characters I have really extended myself to complete in the past 2-3 years (along with thor and BRB).  So I have them all covered/champed already.  I would love more levels for okoye/apoc, but I don't know that I would love them more than getting other 5*s champed.
    Also, with Heimdall  and DP coming soon, as well as a anniversary events coming up and 10 days to earn a couple of fan favorite tokens too, I am not really feeling the pressure to pull right now.
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    5/13. 3 in the first 4 pulls. 3 Apoc and 2 Okoye.

Champed both Apoc and Okoye. Those, plus the other 4s plus my daily reward led to 4 more pulls, but they were all 4s.
  • 658_2
    658_2 Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    Options
    18/104 I finally finished Kitty, who came out right when I was taking a break after kid 2. Also pushed Okoye into the 480s. Totally stoked
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,631 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Got one Kitty red which is a saved cover, so not ideal but hey ho.
  • Mr_F
    Mr_F Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    Options
    No Wasp =no pulls cause less shard and 0% odds for wasp for me here (although I would like to get one Apoc's yellow but wont risk).
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Vhailorx said:
    wymtime said:

Yeah, in a way this amazing vault is not really for me (or players in my position), as these are three of the 5 characters I have really extended myself to complete in the past 2-3 years (along with thor and BRB).  So I have them all covered/champed already.  I would love more levels for okoye/apoc, but I don't know that I would love them more than getting other 5*s champed.
    Also, with Heimdall  and DP coming soon, as well as a anniversary events coming up and 10 days to earn a couple of fan favorite tokens too, I am not really feeling the pressure to pull right now.
    Yea I have 300 pulls for LL right now and I feel getting OMD, Heimdall and DP champed all at once would make the game more enjoyable than just getting Okoye and Apocalypse bigger.  I love me some Apocalypse and use him a lot but I also like having a champed 5* for CL10 PVE
  • Vhailorx
    Options
    wymtime said:
    Vhailorx said:
    wymtime said:

Yea I have 300 pulls for LL right now and I feel getting OMD, Heimdall and DP champed all at once would make the game more enjoyable than just getting Okoye and Apocalypse bigger.  I love me some Apocalypse and use him a lot but I also like having a champed 5* for CL10 PVE
    And I (1) hated that I never finished bssm before gritty became a thing, and (2) really liked having He champed from way back in the day when worthy released.  so I have basically just resigned myself to the baby 5* champ life forever. I don't enough enough pulls to set my sights any higher.  Chasing an okoye who tanks red is tempting, but would likely just prevent me from covering 1 or more 5*s over the next few months.
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,292 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    14 pulls.  Two extra covers for champed Kitty, one extra cover for champed Okoye and my final cover for Apoc so I can champ him.  That's when I stopped pulling.

And, of the other ten covers, two were Polaris so she is now champed as well.

Can't complain one bit.  Happy Anniversary, indeed.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,547 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    14 pulls.  Two extra covers for champed Kitty, one extra cover for champed Okoye and my final cover for Apoc so I can champ him.  That's when I stopped pulling.

And, of the other ten covers, two were Polaris so she is now champed as well.

Can't complain one bit.  Happy Anniversary, indeed.

Can't script it better than that.
  • grunth13
    grunth13 Posts: 608 Critical Contributor
    Options
    0 for 0 because I have Kitty at 550 and I don't want to waste any pulls for a dupe.  Almost all Okoye stores have had a character that I have at 550 and its out right annoying that they won't at least trade for the other characters in the store. 
  • Vhailorx
    edited October 2020
    Options
    grunth13 said:
    0 for 0 because I have Kitty at 550 and I don't want to waste any pulls for a dupe.  Almost all Okoye stores have had a character that I have at 550 and its out right annoying that they won't at least trade for the other characters in the store. 
    Can't you get 1:1 swaps if you pull for a character you have at 550? I thought that was the policy announcement they made when they killed CS swaps with saved covers.
  • Sithforever
    Sithforever Posts: 144 Tile Toppler
    Options
    28 Pulls on Fan Favorites got me:
    2 Okoye
    4 Kitty Pryde
    1 Apocalypse
  • Nibby
    Nibby Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Out of 60 pulls I got 
    3 Apocalypse 
    2 Kittys
    2 Okoyes 

Although I can now make Apocalypse my first 5* champion, I'm rather disappointed by my draw rate. I was hoping for more Kitty covers...
    I have 250 CPs left. Should I wait for Kitty's Hero for Hire(when will this be by the way?) or do 10 more pulls?
    My Kitty is at 2/2/2 right now with 1000 shards left to invest. I'm only interested in her yellow and purple covers. 
  • BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,010 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Vhailorx said:
    grunth13 said:
    Can't you get 1:1 swaps if you pull for a character you have at 550? I thought that was the policy announcement they made when they killed CS swaps with saved covers.
    Im pretty sure that only applies to characters in latest legend packs.  If you managed to 550 all 3 of the characters in latest legends they will let you trade any surplus covers into a classic cover of your choice.