Your Pull Results: Fan Favorites, featuring Apoc, Kitty, Okoye!

Options

Comments

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I think I will not pull, my kitty has 4 covers and my okoye 1. Im always using my baby champed poccy and there is a voice telling me I will get at least 3 precious covers for him. Using my cps will prevent me from champing killmonger for sure with 6 saved covers. And there is the new DP... so I must remain strong.
    Still there is the voice whispering on my ears.
    I searched on options if there is a way to set on mute internal voices but devs failed on this aspect.
    Vhailorx said:
    grunth13 said:
    0 for 0 because I have Kitty at 550 and I don't want to waste any pulls for a dupe.  Almost all Okoye stores have had a character that I have at 550 and its out right annoying that they won't at least trade for the other characters in the store. 
    Can't you get 1:1 swaps if you pull for a character you have at 550? I thought that was the policy announcement they made when they killed CS swaps with saved covers.
    Im pretty sure that only applies to characters in latest legend packs.  If you managed to 550 all 3 of the characters in latest legends they will let you trade any surplus covers into a classic cover of your choice. 
    Im not sure if it would be pretty viable saving a hoard for champing to level 550 3 LL for changing them into classic covers. You could be married 2 times or having 3 more sons meanwhile. Still it is an interesting info.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pulled 29 and got

2x Apocalypse
    2x Okoye
    2x Kitty

Perfectly balanced.  o:)
  • grunth13
    grunth13 Posts: 608 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Vhailorx said:
    grunth13 said:
    Vhailorx said:
    grunth13 said:
    Vhailorx said:
    grunth13 said:
    0 for 0 because I have Kitty at 550 and I don't want to waste any pulls for a dupe.  Almost all Okoye stores have had a character that I have at 550 and its out right annoying that they won't at least trade for the other characters in the store. 
    Can't you get 1:1 swaps if you pull for a character you have at 550? I thought that was the policy announcement they made when they killed CS swaps with saved covers.
    Im pretty sure that only applies to characters in latest legend packs.  If you managed to 550 all 3 of the characters in latest legends they will let you trade any surplus covers into a classic cover of your choice. 

This is true.  Only Latest pulls can be exchanged after they are 550.  Which is disheartening since if you try to 550 all the meta players, you can never pull from a specialty store (you could, but you would be wasting pulls) in the chance that you now noticed a certain character is almost necessary to get placement in cl10 pve.
    I think demi is just telling you to waste the pulls grunth.  550'ing okoye is basically the single biggest hole on your roster, especially for pve and it's seems to be eating a hole in you based on your posts.  Why not live with a dupe kitty as the price of filling that hole (and maybe getting apoc to 550 in the bargain)? Isn't that the least bad outcome for you now?

True, a 550 Okoye is my lacking area, but to get her there, I need about 60 covers from her current position.  Meaning with an reasonably normal distribution, I would also get 60 covers of kitty.  That's a lot of wasted 5 star covers.  I will never use a level 500 Kitty when I have a 550.  It's easy to say to just build a dupe, but the amount of money spent to get a 500 level 5 star to just basically say it's going to sit there an do nothing because there aren't feeders in a 5star reward ladder.  It just feels wrong to do something like that.  It's not like they have a ton of 550 rosters, maybe 50 to 100.  These rosters are already spending a ton of money, why not just give them this because more than likely, they will spend even more to get pulls for special vaults.
    I definitely am surprised that they will not respond to you privately to make something happen. (I assume you have explored that option with cs or even with the devs directly).  As you say, the 550 rosters in the game represent an enormous financial investment and keeping those players happy makes a lot of sense for demi/d3.  Especially if, as I assume from your statements, you are perfectly happy to drop 10s of thousands of CP on a specialty store that had okoye + just about any other two 5*s that were not already 550'd.  Would you open from this store if CS would swap all of your kitty pulls 1:1 with wasp (or whoever is the worst 5* that you don't have at 550)?
    Not sure about wasp,  but probably would fit any other 5.  And,  yes,  I have reached out to them during multiple vaults where okoye was offered which also had a character that I have at 550... to no avail.   My next hope will be to amass at least 2260 pulls and 550 3 latest and with the overages get the rest of okoye covers.   We will see how that goes. 
  • tonypq
    tonypq Posts: 549 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I wanted to pull in this store when I heard about it as I need quite a few covers for Okoye, Kitty, and my champed Apoc will welcome any extra champ levels. I was going to wait to see the numbers on the new 5* before I pulled, but I decided today to pull just once and try my luck, I got a red Okoye. So obviously I am happy with that, I debated pulling more thinking I had luck on my side but decided to quit for now. 
  • Sithforever
    Sithforever Posts: 144 Tile Toppler
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Second pull is done. 14 Pulls got me 4 5s:
    2 Okoye
    1 Kitty Pryde
    1 Apocalypse
    Other then tokens from Store CP Hoard for 5Pool starts now.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I ended up with 1 more Kitty, for a total of 2x apoc and 3x kitty. Now that Heimdall is in Latest, i'm back over to pulling from there. I ran through my 2X Lts and got a yellow Heimdall and a Green Old Man Daken
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,631 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Anniversary has not been kind to me. I only pulled 2 5* and both were saved covers - I knew there was a risk as Kitty is fully covered and Okoye has 5 in black but well, the chance for Apocalypse was too big a draw. Add in that the only thing I wanted from the Anniversary vault was the Taskmaster covers and I have drawn 0 from 55 pulls and well, seems RNG is laughing at me.
  • Mr_F
    Mr_F Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:
    Anniversary has not been kind to me. I only pulled 2 5* and both were saved covers - I knew there was a risk as Kitty is fully covered and Okoye has 5 in black but well, the chance for Apocalypse was too big a draw. Add in that the only thing I wanted from the Anniversary vault was the Taskmaster covers and I have drawn 0 from 55 pulls and well, seems RNG is laughing at me.

Dude, Since Anniversary my 5* drop went down to 0%. Even worse: my last 5* cover was from sharget. My last natural pull was 26th september. Litereally, none natural 5*. None from champion levels or shards.  Zero. None. Nothing. And I got 52 pulls from vault and only one taskmaster. I got 50+ 4* during Ani so far. And none 5*.

IMO Ani vault with 50% rewards being 2* is a joke. At least give as shards.  I dont mind 2* in vaults but they can once a year skip 2* in vault. The Ani Vault.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    They will increase the cost of vault if they remove all 2*. We could probably be looking at 300 HP per discounted pull.
  • Mr_F
    Options
    They will increase the cost of vault if they remove all 2*. We could probably be looking at 300 HP per discounted pull.

They can replace them with X random 3*/4* shards. Still better that 2*.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,631 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Mr_F said:
    DAZ0273 said:

Dude, Since Anniversary my 5* drop went down to 0%. Even worse: my last 5* cover was from sharget. My last natural pull was 26th september. Litereally, none natural 5*. None from champion levels or shards.  Zero. None. Nothing. And I got 52 pulls from vault and only one taskmaster. I got 50+ 4* during Ani so far. And none 5*.

IMO Ani vault with 50% rewards being 2* is a joke. At least give as shards.  I dont mind 2* in vaults but they can once a year skip 2* in vault. The Ani Vault.

I feel for you. I once went on a 67 0 5* pull streak. It can make you want to quit, especially if you are not rolling in CP and LT's. I am hoarding LT's now and it is not much fun but it is about the only way to try and fight bad RNG. They always say don't use CP in these vaults but man, I wanted some more Apocalypse!
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,161 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Two pulls so far. And it was a Polaris, taking her to 2/4/3. And my 12:th Okoye taking her to 4/4/4. Good times! Yay!
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Mr_F said:

They can replace them with X random 3*/4* shards. Still better that 2*.
    Those 2* are the dark side of those goodlooking store tokens, 4* covers, 2000 HP... Its business after all. 
    Its like telling the croupier that you will play only if he lets you win.
  • Mr_F
    Options
    @Bad Yep. But Like I said: if the vault was 18 awesome, 22 ok and 40 "not good" and that "not good" wasnt 2* but 40 x random 3* 20 shards? Or 40 x Elite tokens? I do not want less rewards in Aniversary vault. I do not want it to be floated with goody-goodies only (like the worst thing there was 3* cover or heroic token). 2* are essential in MPQ as they farm spins the thingy. I just want One, single vault with no 2*. Simple as that.
  • BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,010 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I decided to bust open my small hoard of cp in hopes of getting more champ levels on my apacolypse and okoye.  After pulling all my cp and cp from champ levels, I wound up with about 70 pulls and 7 apac covers, 5 okoye, and 1 kitty. About an 18.5% five star pull rate, can't complain at all about my results. 
  • Sithforever
    Sithforever Posts: 144 Tile Toppler
    Options
    7 pulls on a hunch cleaned out my CP but got me 2 more Apocalypse covers. And a Talos.....oh boy.
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 591 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I am at 11.9% on 184 pulls. I am not greedy, I just want the average to play out over a reasonable number of pulls. I think almost 200 pulls on a special vault is within "reasonable".
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I am at 11.9% on 184 pulls. I am not greedy, I just want the average to play out over a reasonable number of pulls. I think almost 200 pulls on a special vault is within "reasonable".
    My 11.4% pull rate and I feel your pain. Not the biggest consolation, but it hurts a little less knowing that 11.4% of 3 top tier 5*'s is still going to help me more than a 20% pull rate of 3 mid to garbage tier ones (I'm looking at you upcoming Deadpool, Rescue, & Ghost Rider).

What hurt even worse for me was 0% pull rate for Apoc. Why Apoc, why???
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    Options
    14 pulls , 2 Apocalypse, 1 Kitty and 2 Okoye ( 1 saved). I’ve been experimenting with their RNG algorithm since day 1. I’ve been hitting about 33% for a half year now so I’m content with that return rate . 
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,565 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    37 pulls: 2 Apocs, 1 Okoye, 1 Kitty champ levels.
    Was more interested in the Anniversary Vault and was finally able to champ Taskmaster, so as far as I'm concerned the Anniversary was a success.