Random MPQ Thoughts

Options

Comments

• MrPlow
    MrPlow Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Just got hit twice by someone with three lvl 550 5* in Earth's Mightiest PVP.  I only have one 5* at lvl 456.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm playing more than 24 hours before the event ends and it's the same few 5* players attacking me continuously. It's fine. I'm just amazed by how fast they can detect this. It makes me want to jump to 5* land even quicker. Double ISO-8 ftw.
  • killahKlown
    killahKlown Posts: 578 Critical Contributor
    Options
    That's what happens when you climb too high too soon Icarus
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    MPQ's version of Maria Hill is basically who we would have had in the MCU if they'd cast Charlize Theron instead of Cobie Smulders.
  • TPF Alexis
    Options
    "Dammit, Wade, stop leaving your chimichangas on the green tiles! Storm needs those!"
  • RentedPanda
    RentedPanda Posts: 95 Match Maker
    Options
    I keep seeing The Hood as having a milk moustache in the art for his pvp
  • TPF Alexis
    Options
    CMags: *Destroys all TU tiles, dealing a mighty 87 damage each!*
    Apocalypse: "That's cute. Hold my beer."
    Inspired by the similar poses when that CMags red team-up hit me in the Day 3 Hellcat node.
  • TPF Alexis
    Options
    I've had Sister Disco by The Who stuck in my head since that node with Dazzler in the X-Mansion sub of Cosmic Chaos
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I've had Sister Disco by The Who stuck in my head since that node with Dazzler in the X-Mansion sub of Cosmic Chaos

It is a shame that Dazzler is like the least Disco thing ever though. She has less groove than Professor X.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:

It is a shame that Dazzler is like the least Disco thing ever though. She has less groove than Professor X.
    Not everyone can have Devil Dino's moves...
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ZootSax said:
    DAZ0273 said:

Very true, somebody should get him a Disco ball background.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:
    ZootSax said:
    DAZ0273 said:

Very true, somebody should get him a Disco ball background.
    Well, the anniversary is coming soon...

• qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DeNappa said:
    qandols said:
    I wonder how many times I have loaded +2 AP boost times 3 for e.g. a 5e fight and then in DDQ I am too fast to start ALL the fights without clearing them. D'oh!
    Sounds familiar.

Tap tap tap -- oh sh.. the boosts were still there, better unequip them next match!
    *next*
    Tap tap tap -- ghaah the boosts were still there, pay attention next time
    *next*
    Tap tap tap --- ffffuuuuuuu!!!!
    Exactly, sooo frustrating.
  • TPF Alexis
    Options
    I was having trouble getting enough yellow to get Apoc going, so I added Cloak and Dagger to help out. Now I can't get any yellow OR purple.
  • qandols
    Options
    <bias>I find that whoever I use I automatically get a board starved of the needed colors</bias>
  • TPF Alexis
    Options
    qandols said:
    <bias>I find that whoever I use I automatically get a board starved of the needed colors</bias>

It seems to hit me particularly hard with "battery" characters. In particular, I very rarely have been able to get IM40 to work out for me. I've lost count of the number of times I've picked up enough AP for his blue or red before I got the yellow to Recharge.

• qandols
    Options
    And now the Royal Node in HoD, shudder. Third clear with Kitty, an under covered Apo and BRB. They have complete board control from first move. Shifting my protects to their own and spamming the dog that bit you and what not. So tiring, a clear takes forever. When BRB was down to 16k health and my moves barely scratched them I bailed and called it a day. A classic troll node if there ever was one.
  • krakenoon
    krakenoon Posts: 355 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    @qandols

Hey, at least you didn’t get a hair meddle thrown at you when Lockjaw was the only character left on their team...