Options
1303132333436»

Comments

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Mayo said:
    It is not a bombing review, 

Obviously this games priority is to milk players dry but the approach is short sighted. No matter if you invest a lot or near to nothing, when the game is gone you lose time and every thing and all my reviews aim to have a long lasting game funded by a bigger player place rather than a small group of players.

On the thread "I spy rewards- new design?" you said:"1 step forward, 2 steps back, all in the name of profit and wasting the users real life time. This game being play to avance should at least reduce player stress. Time to lower the game rating again it seems."
    I would say that is bombing review. Now you can say whatever and as Im still sucking my thumb surely I will believe you.
    Maybe what you are meaning with the game funded by a bigger group instead of a small group is that players that are above you on ranking stop playing for you can get more rewards. I would say that is a selfish argument too.
    I thought I already had a father, now it seems you will be my new one for to tell me how much I have to play and when.
    Cheers!
  • Mayo
    Mayo Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Is Mayo in 4* land or 5* land? How is MPQ milking players dry? 
    I am a transitioning player, need to champ 15 more 4* and have 6+ champed 5*s all at or bellow 460. 

Lots of examples:
    1. I belong to the buy club and the few weeks with the changes in releases have only made that the same people buy more than usual to keep up being competitive which only will aggravate players that will not up their purchases. It is not good being attacked by 500-550 players in pvp having no opportunity to retaliate succesfully and doing the same en pve is Just sinister. 
    2. In addition to requiring specific characters at certain high levels for some nodes you also need to use máx or lots of boosts and even then you can lose with a bad board. 
    3. Broken systems that do not work such as riso / supports. Why not take them away until they are retooled as done with alliance events and ST? Because:
    4. For months all resources have been reduced or converted to currencies that sit useless in your account or only stimulate more expenditure such as shards. I have more tha 5000 shards shared in characters I never will use, bh gave me covers which at the least I could accumulate until I could champ in the short run. Playing for 2 years with the bh system and I got many more 5* covers than with shards for example and i do not hoard. 

I myself used to support the game every month, recently i almost doubled my expenditure Just for health packs, boosts and shielding for position. Last month i started to play for progression and cut expenditure and still enjoy the game. 

I am not against investing in games but the least a consumer needs is a healthy enviroment, for dependant relationships i already have my fiance 😅😂. The money i invest in leisure has not changed but now has been redirected to better game experience for now. Other team mates have already left the game or are near burnout as myself. 

Another change will be my contributions to this forum, i Just realized it alienates other contributors and i don't like repeating myself for nothing.

Everyone has their own opinion and expectations for this game so i hope the game owner does the best he can to reach his goals and that those goals intersect as much as possible with the players supporting him. 

Cheers! 

• Mayo
    Mayo Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Bad said:
    Mayo said:
    It is not a bombing review, 

Obviously this games priority is to milk players dry but the approach is short sighted. No matter if you invest a lot or near to nothing, when the game is gone you lose time and every thing and all my reviews aim to have a long lasting game funded by a bigger player place rather than a small group of players.

On the thread "I spy rewards- new design?" you said:"1 step forward, 2 steps back, all in the name of profit and wasting the users real life time. This game being play to avance should at least reduce player stress. Time to lower the game rating again it seems."
    I would say that is bombing review. Now you can say whatever and as Im still sucking my thumb surely I will believe you.
    Maybe what you are meaning with the game funded by a bigger group instead of a small group is that players that are above you on ranking stop playing for you can get more rewards. I would say that is a selfish argument too.
    I thought I already had a father, now it seems you will be my new one for to tell me how much I have to play and when.
    Cheers!
    The review i did is true and is something that follows a patern

We get back alliance events with less rewards
    Nodes that gave covers are downgraded
    Shards that get assigned to characters you will probably use 15 days a year in a pvp or pvp
    Supports that you can not upgrade past lvl 3 but still getting loads of red iso
    Releasing scl10 but if you play it you will spend at least double the time you used in other scls. 
    And the list goes on.

Is any of the above not 1 step forward and 2 back?

I do not need higher levels to get more rewards, i am fine playing for progression pve. I even lmao when i read some high level players do not like losing because they levelled up to much their thorkoye meta or because of bishop. 

Scale economy is the healthiest way to manage services, why coca cola and Mac Donalds where the first in China? Because 4 billions chinesse buying 1 Bottle or burger a week at 20% market penetration gives more money than probably any country in the World. Likewise, is 10% of players invest 200usd better than having 80% investing 50usd? Do you think my arguments are for the player base? Happy players will be more likely to invest 50usd, stressed players don't and that is a fact. 

The messages are not for you but for the owners of the game, they are free to do what they want and each player has the freedom to choose what they do.

That does not change the fact that when this game ends the game owner will launch another game and players will lose all the money invested and the time wasted to stay top dog instead of having good time with family, friends or in personal growth.

Freedom of choice all the way mate, do not take it personal and try not to defend someone that probably does not know you, does not care about you and probably will pass you by in the street if you call him for help. 
  • Feliz
    Feliz Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Help! Last day reallyl ike hell in spirits of vengeance. Medusa, dog and blackbolt killing me, any ideas?

Admittedly my Apocalypse far from champed...
  • MadScientist
    MadScientist Posts: 317 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Feliz said:
    Help! Last day reallyl ike hell in spirits of vengeance. Medusa, dog and blackbolt killing me, any ideas?

What CL are you playing? If 10, what champed 5*s do you have available?
  • 111MCH111
    111MCH111 Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Feliz said:

That is a very strong team on CL10. I did beat it with Kitty lvl 450, R4G lvl292 and Apocalypse With 2 covers black/yellow. I used Lockheed and Carol beeper as supports to create proteCt tiles. Then 6 black Apocalypse with a few strike tiles can hurt. I removed Medusa first. 
    Goodluck!
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Feliz said:

Thorkoye managed the first 3 clears on cl10 without too much trouble for me.  But that relied pretty heavily on apoc's red (only have 3 covers, but 3 ticks of okoye's black for 7ap is still great) which you can use to target bb and then Medusa while ignoring lockjaw. But luck is a factor (where the charged tiles go, does the ai match Medusa's cd, etc).

The 4th clear was more of a problem for that team, but can probably be done with boosting and some board luck.  I still don't have a great option for this node when the essential 5* isn't helpful (maybe when I champ kitty I can use gritty?)

Edit: he/worthy worked just fine for the 4th clear.
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Vhailorx said:
    Feliz said:

Thorkoye managed the first 3 clears on cl10 without too much trouble for me.  But that relied pretty heavily on apoc's red (only have 3 covers, but 3 ticks of okoye's black for 7ap is still great) which you can use to target bb and then Medusa while ignoring lockjaw. But luck is a factor (where the charged tiles go, does thebaiatch Medusa cd, etc).

The 4th clear was more of a problem for that team, but can probably be done with boosting and some board luck.  I still don't have a great option for this node when the essential 5* isn't helpful (maybe when I champ kitty I can use gritty?)

Edit: he/worthy worked just fine!
    Wow! Thorkoye + Apocalypse are freaking incredible! Completely saved me both on the Royal Family and the challenge node... Thanks, @Vhailorx!
  • Vhailorx
    Options
    Yeah, thorkoye + apoc works especially well when apoc is under leveled.  It will be a problem when they are all champed and apoc tanks black and red and maybe even yellow for okoye.
  • Yepyep
    Options
    Vhailorx said:
    Yeah, thorkoye + apoc works especially well when apoc is under leveled.  It will be a problem when they are all champed and apoc tanks black and red and maybe even yellow for okoye.
    Yes, great point -- applies to Thor, too. I've kept him unchamped and under-leveled. Likely I'll do the same with Apoc.
  • Vhailorx
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Yepyep said:
    Vhailorx said:
    Yes, great point -- applies to Thor, too. I've kept him unchamped and under-leveled. Likely I'll do the same with Apoc.
    Yeah, thor and okoye both champed around the same level is manageable because okoye will still tank 5/7 colors  (that is what I have to live with because my Thor was naturally 3/5/5,  so champing was essential; 5 green is far and away the most important thing to have for 5* thor).  But keeping okoye 12+ champ levels higher is ideal.
  • Feliz
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Thanks 4 the input will try some suggestions, wish my thor was champed :/ 

Edit: I got through 3rd rd of SCL 10 5* node thanks to advice of supports to add to to Kitty + R4G
  • Yepyep
    Options
    Feliz said:
    Thanks 4 the input will try some suggestions, wish my thor was champed :/ 

Edit: I got through 3rd rd of SCL 10 5* node thanks to advice of supports to add to to Kitty + R4G
    Which supports do you use with them?
  • Feliz
    Options
    Carol beeper and Lockheed. Can't remember third one lol.