• Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    Options
    PiMacleod said:
    Wonko33 said:
    Day 3 of CC
    Kitty , 4grocket, 4 Gamora  
     1clear - thorkoye and spidey2099
    2nd - BRB kitty and black suit (barely made it my BlachSuit only has 10 covers)
    IDK what to try next.... Worthy doesn't survive second turn 
    I know you said he doesn't survive for you... but I have to ask... 

Are you boosting Blue AP?  When I run Worthy/Hawk5ye/Gamora, I boost at least 2 Blue AP.  That mixed with a careful match to not leave any killer cascade or match 4+ for the cpu, usually amounts to just a match 3 for him to block.  Then, all the AP gets generated by Hawkeye, your Sharon Carter support, Wong support for random blue cascades/matches, etc.  Its usually enough to keep you going long enough to insta-kill ONE of the 3, if not more.  After one is down, it gets so much easier, since there's less stunning needed to be done.

Also, the Milano support on Gamora helps a ton, if she gets lucky enough to generate that 5 black AP at the start.  Helps push that first insta-kill quicker.

If you still cant do it, I won't blame ya.  I honestly only did a couple clears myself -- after 4 clears of everything else (3 of the last 5* req node), I only needed 2 clears of the challenge node, and 1 clear of each trivial node (in order to be done with progression).
    I run them with Colson
      i'm way shorter than the 2 blue I would get from boosts, I basically need to stun everyone on my second turn because the strike tiles are too high. They start at above 2k per tiles then Kitty boosts them - any match and I'm out. All 3 enemies need to be stunned by the second turn 

Maybe if they were with Gamora or Blacksuit SPidey they would stand a chance 
  • abenness
    abenness Posts: 228 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Can we talk about the last node on day 4?
    gladiathor, valkyrie and me hulk?
    I’m doing SL9 and I’m crying,  already in node 1/6 the chars have an immoral level of lifepoints...
    Kitty Valk 5e.  Kill their Valkyrie first, then follow the bounty hunter target.

Going in with Gritty, there is too much board shake, and you will lose the strikes.  But your Valk can generate strikes throughout the match.  Kitty at 5/5/3 will eat their Valk countdown for damage, then later your bounty hunter will drain their green and give you yellow.

Deny them purple and its pretty straightforward.
  • MadScientist
    MadScientist Posts: 317 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Fifth clear of Kitty / Rocket / Gamora was performed successfully with Immortal Hulk (2/4/2, lvl 375), BSSM (lvl 452), and Vulture (lvl 340). BSSM is just there to survive long enough to get Vulture airborne. Match black whenever possible - as long as Vulture is in the air, you will (eventually) win. I killed Kitty first to be able to use Vulture's green countdown tiles to kill the others faster.
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Thor/Okoye/Black Suit Spidey did the job for me. Take care to keep the enemy team from collecting blue AP, since Gamora‘s stun is dangerous.
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,726 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Wonko33 said:
    PiMacleod said:
    Wonko33 said:
    Day 3 of CC
    I know you said he doesn't survive for you... but I have to ask... 

Are you boosting Blue AP?  When I run Worthy/Hawk5ye/Gamora, I boost at least 2 Blue AP.  That mixed with a careful match to not leave any killer cascade or match 4+ for the cpu, usually amounts to just a match 3 for him to block.  Then, all the AP gets generated by Hawkeye, your Sharon Carter support, Wong support for random blue cascades/matches, etc.  Its usually enough to keep you going long enough to insta-kill ONE of the 3, if not more.  After one is down, it gets so much easier, since there's less stunning needed to be done.

Also, the Milano support on Gamora helps a ton, if she gets lucky enough to generate that 5 black AP at the start.  Helps push that first insta-kill quicker.

If you still cant do it, I won't blame ya.  I honestly only did a couple clears myself -- after 4 clears of everything else (3 of the last 5* req node), I only needed 2 clears of the challenge node, and 1 clear of each trivial node (in order to be done with progression).
    I run them with Colson
      i'm way shorter than the 2 blue I would get from boosts, I basically need to stun everyone on my second turn because the strike tiles are too high. They start at above 2k per tiles then Kitty boosts them - any match and I'm out. All 3 enemies need to be stunned by the second turn 

Maybe if they were with Gamora or Blacksuit SPidey they would stand a chance 
    ah... i guess i was confused... because your original post stated...

Wonko33 said:
    Day 3 of CC
    ...which is why I was surprised when you mentioned Coulson.  I assumed you were using Worthy instead of Coulson.  my bad.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thick as Thieves, Day 3:
    4-star Juggernaut, 1-star venom, and a Grenadier

Collateral will absolutely destroy your team in this one.  I went with Kitty (LVL 452, 2-star Lockheed support), Rocket and Groot (LVL 324, 2-star Milano Support), and Quake 3/5/5 (LVL 303, 3-star Carol's Communicator Support)

Take out Venom first, so he can't stun Kitty.  Quake essentially eliminates the collateral damage.  You still take 1, but that's actually a good thing.Fire Kitty's red off ASAP, and you'll get nine attack tiles each time Juggy makes a match.  Kitty boosts those very nicely, and Juggy's damage reduction doesn't do anything against that.
    That was a great team, thanks! 
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,556 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Quake, iHulk, Okoye got me through 4 clears. I suspect 5-7 will be harder with that team, though. The match dmg was starting to hurt and my iHulk isn't fully covered.
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 592 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Thorokoye Iceman worked for me. Juggs spent most of the time stunned.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,114 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Borstock said:
    Quake, iHulk, Okoye got me through 4 clears. I suspect 5-7 will be harder with that team, though. The match dmg was starting to hurt and my iHulk isn't fully covered.
    I had the opposite "problem" - I busted my hoard to champ iHulk, and it worked. :smiley: He's at LVL 450 right now, and I'm about 95 points away from getting enough shards to get his first champ level.  When boosted, his red at LVL 5 does about 76K damage to the enemy.  However, his reanimation AoE does 17K to the entire team, and leaves him with 41,715 health...the exact amount of damage that his red does to him.  That 17K is enough to take out a good number of 4-stars that could be teammates.  Vulture, if airborne, will avoid it.  Okoye can heal up if you get enough yellow, but that would open her up to match damage.

Oh, one other thing - my Quake was 5/5/3, not 3/5/5.  The important part of the equation was 5 in her passive, though.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    For my one clear of the Juggernaut challenge I went with Kitty, Bill and... 4* Karolina. Boosted +2 all. Your priority is to get Bill's blue on the board ASAP. Each match Juggernaut makes will then grant you four protect tiles! You should be able to all but fill the board with specials as the match progresses; put Kitty's red out and Juggernaut will give you nine attack tiles per match!

Karolina is there for her cheap yellow (5 more protect tiles) and ability to flip a few of the protect tiles into strikes. Emergency burst green heal if you need it. 
  • BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,018 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    For my one clear of the Juggernaut challenge I went with Kitty, Bill and... 4* Karolina. Boosted +2 all. Your priority is to get Bill's blue on the board ASAP. Each match Juggernaut makes will then grant you four protect tiles! You should be able to all but fill the board with specials as the match progresses; put Kitty's red out and Juggernaut will give you nine attack tiles per match!

Karolina is there for her cheap yellow (5 more protect tiles) and ability to flip a few of the protect tiles into strikes. Emergency burst green heal if you need it. 
    I used that team but with prof x instead.  Purple to add more attack tiles with his black or red for a nuke.

• optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Another option that I almost used would be 4* Torch as the third. A strike with each cast of Bill's blue, and his cheap green (which Bill will provide very quickly) for damage that Juggernaut can't shrug off. 
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,556 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Borstock said:
    I had the opposite "problem" - I busted my hoard to champ iHulk, and it worked. :smiley: He's at LVL 450 right now, and I'm about 95 points away from getting enough shards to get his first champ level.  When boosted, his red at LVL 5 does about 76K damage to the enemy.  However, his reanimation AoE does 17K to the entire team, and leaves him with 41,715 health...the exact amount of damage that his red does to him.  That 17K is enough to take out a good number of 4-stars that could be teammates.  Vulture, if airborne, will avoid it.  Okoye can heal up if you get enough yellow, but that would open her up to match damage.

Oh, one other thing - my Quake was 5/5/3, not 3/5/5.  The important part of the equation was 5 in her passive, though.
    My iHulk is only 2/3/0, so he didn't do any dmg to teammates. I was able to clear 5-7 with him, Quake, and Okoye, with only 1 wipe. Helps that the AI had few active attacks.
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    450 right now, and I'm about 95 points away from getting enough shards to get his first champ level.  When boosted, his red at LVL 5 does about 76K damage to the enemy.  However, his reanimation AoE does 17K 
    Its amazing the monster he can be.
    About juggs, well with BRB carnage and medusa I did a perfect on each of the 7 clears.
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,726 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    OJSP said:
    Just in case people forgot to check, the Challenge node for the last sub of Lost in Time, An Unlikely Alliance has all the characters fully covered now, instead of just the top powers like last time.
    Definitely noticed... but since EVERYONE is boosted, it almost doesn't matter.

I used good ol' Grittynaut to plow through.  They barely made a dent in Juggy's armor.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,114 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    So...1-star Venom, teamed with 5-star Carnage and a R/G feeder for him.  Got through one clear with Kitty/Fury/Valk, and was doing OK on the second clear until a "neutral" dark energy tile destroyed a column, gave them a match 5.

Second time was Sinister as a HP sink (I've got him at LVL 420, and he's got about 125K health when boosted) and dropping all the whales.   Nobdy's even come close on try #3.  Any thoughts here?
  • MadScientist
    MadScientist Posts: 317 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I had to resort to Hawkeye, Coulson, Hammercap starting with clear 2. You need to stun Carnage asap. Otherwise his extra moves and his boosted tiles (courtesy of the carrier that starts boosting tiles once three or more are present) will kill you.
  • bk201
    bk201 Posts: 94 Match Maker
    Options
    So...1-star Venom, teamed with 5-star Carnage and a R/G feeder for him.  Got through one clear with Kitty/Fury/Valk, and was doing OK on the second clear until a "neutral" dark energy tile destroyed a column, gave them a match 5.

Second time was Sinister as a HP sink (I've got him at LVL 420, and he's got about 125K health when boosted) and dropping all the whales.   Nobdy's even come close on try #3.  Any thoughts here?
    As @MadScientist said, you have to keep Carnage stunned. For the first clear I used PX (452), Thor (451) and Okoye (452), then I changed PX for Ic5man (452) on the other clears. Bobby is being essential on most challenge nodes even before champing him. Do you have any stun lock team?
  • 658_2
    658_2 Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I went Sinister (420, boosted to 530), Thor (452), Chavez and +75% crit boost. No wipes