***** The Hulk (Immortal) *****

IceIX
IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,308 Site Admin
edited May 2020 in Character Details

The Hulk (Immortal)

5-Star Rarity (Epic)
Affiliation: Heroes

"Whenever Bruce Banner dies, the Immortal Hulk springs to life. Powered by Gamma Radiation from beyond The Green Door, the Immortal Hulk confronts supernatural threats, demons from his past, and the dark truth about the nature of his power.” 

(Abilities listed at level 255, followed by 450
9958 Health / 40027 Health
 24 |  167 |  28 |  26 |  214 | 190 |  106 |  3.5x
 92 |  667 |  109 |  101 |  857 | 762 |  424 |  4.0x

The Green Door -  PASSIVE
(PASSIVE) Absorbing energy from beyond The Green Door, the Immortal Hulk grows ever closer to his ultimate destiny. At the start of your turn, converts 1 random basic tile to Green. Then, if there are at least 8 basic Green tiles on the board, deals 224 damage to the enemy team and destroys 2 basic Green tiles. (Destroyed tiles deal damage but do not generate AP.) (Max level 900 damage)
  • Level 2: Deals 367 damage to the enemy team. (Max level 1474 damage)
  • Level 3: Deals 510 damage to the enemy team. (Max level 2048 damage)
  • Level 4: Deals 795 damage to the enemy team. (Max level 3195 damage)
  • Level 5: Deals 1367 damage to the enemy team. (Max level 5490 damage)
What Does Kill Me -  PASSIVE
(PASSIVE) Death is but a frequent inconvenience. Whenever the Immortal Hulk makes a match, deals 622 damage to himself. When Downed, if there are any non-Downed allies, the Immortal Hulk is revived with 4446 health, deals 1814 damage to his allies, and his base match damage is increased by 35% (up to a maximum of 210%.) (Max level 2502 self damage, 17869 revived health, 7291 ally damage)
  • Level 2: Deals 627 match damage to himself per match. Gains 39% match damage when revived. Maximum match damage increase raised to 231%. (Max level 2507 self damage)
  • Level 3: Deals 632 match damage to himself per match. Gains 42% match damage when revived. Maximum match damage increase raised to 252%. (Max level 2512 self damage)
  • Level 4: Deals 637 match damage to himself per match. Gains 49% match damage when revived. Maximum match damage increase raised to 294%. (Max level 2517 self damage)
  • Level 5: Deals 642 match damage to himself per match. Gains 63% match damage when revived. Maximum match damage increase raised to 378%. (Max level 2522 self damage)
Breaker of Bones - 7  AP
In an all-consuming rage, the Immortal Hulk smashes with reckless disregard for his own safety, dealing 4985 damage to the target enemy and 4446 damage to himself. (Max level 20035 target damage, 17869 self damage)
  • Level 2: Deals 5372 damage. (Max level 21592 damage)
  • Level 3: Deals 5760 damage. (Max level 23148 damage)
  • Level 4: Deals 6534 damage. (Max level 26262 damage)
  • Level 5: Deals 8084 damage. (Max level 32489 damage)

Release Events:

Meet Rocket & Groot - March 26 - March 31

• Rewards tokens to the Immortal Hulk Cover Store

• The Hulk (Immortal) Shards in Placement rewards

Webbed Wonder - March 30 - April 3

• The Hulk (Immortal) Shards in Progression rewards

Avenging Angel March 26 - March 30

• The Hulk (Immortal) Shards in Placement rewards

Immortal Combat - March 29 - April 1

• Rewards tokens to the Immortal Hulk Cover Store

Offers

Release Cover Store:

Immortal Hulk Cover Store - March 26 - April 3

• 1x pull:

• 1 in 250 chance to get a cover of The Hulk (Immortal)

• ~1 in 13 chance to get a 4-Star

• 1 in 4 chance to get a 3-Star

• Remainder chance to get a 2-Star

• 10x & 40x pull:

• ~1 in 166 chance to get a cover of The Hulk (Immortal)

• ~1 in 11 chance to get a 4-Star

• 1 in 4 chance to get a 3-Star

• Remainder chance to get a 2-Star

• The Immortal Hulk cover store will run for longer than usual stores to ensure that players have an opportunity to pull from the store if they wish to.

Special Limited Vault

Name TBD Vault - April 2 - April 6

• 40 Items

• 1x Gods and Monsters Legendary Store Token

• 1x 4-Star TBD Character cover

• 3x Random 3-Star covers

• 6x Heroic tokens

• 4x 2500 Iso

• 6x 1000 Iso

• 5x 500 Iso

• 14x Two stars

Special Legendary Store

Gods and Monsters - April 2 - April 6

• 15% chance to get The Hulk (Immortal), Doctor Doom (God Emperor) and Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes)

• Additional Tokens can be purchased for 25 Command Points

Comments

• RickOShay
    RickOShay Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    edited March 2020
    I notice the black passive ability states that the character is revived with moderate health, and the term 'burst health' was not used specifically. 
    Please (for the love of all things ever-living), assure us that this is true health, Not burst.

Oh, and Extreme damage for just 7 red AP?  Wow, can't wait to see this number.
    Very low health. Hmm...

]This character sounds quite fun. But... enemy Bill's blue and Kitty's red are going to go ballistic.]
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    again with the self damage...

whomsoever's turn it is to come up with new characters, please skip to the next person in line. self damaging/own team damaging characters are garbage and only get used on required nodes. otherwise they are a waste of a roster spot.
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    RickOShay said:
    I notice the black passive ability states that the character is revived with moderate health, and the term 'burst health' was not used specifically. 
    Please (for the love of all things ever-living), assure us that this is true health, Not burst.

Will probably work the same as Loki and Phoenix which is true health.
  • leoperez90
    leoperez90 Posts: 66 Match Maker
    Comes back to life mechanic doesnt really work for this game. Just look at the characters who have this. But I'm looking at this with an open mind and wait to see the numbers.
  • RickOShay
    RickOShay Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    Comes back to life mechanic doesnt really work for this game. Just look at the characters who have this. But I'm looking at this with an open mind and wait to see the numbers.
    So far with the others I agree. But for this character, you Want them to be downed so that they come back with huge match damage. Plus, you may even want to start the match with super low health on purpose.
    You get KO'd, revive, no health packs needed. Plus they can tank more colors that way.
    Maybe.
  • leoperez90
    leoperez90 Posts: 66 Match Maker
    RickOShay said:
    So far with the others I agree. But for this character, you Want them to be downed so that they come back with huge match damage. Plus, you may even want to start the match with super low health on purpose.
    You get KO'd, revive, no health packs needed. Plus they can tank more colors that way.
    Maybe.
    i guess on offense itll work, but on defense i doubt really see it being beneficial. i should of been more clear i was referring it more if you leave that character on defense.
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 967 Critical Contributor
    Self damage. Revive. Hero.
    Color scheme.
    Gotta be Morbius, right?
  • Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,288 Chairperson of the Boards
    We  just had a red/black/green 5* and in Carbage....disappointed we will see one so soon again.  
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    jredd said:
    again with the self damage...

whomsoever's turn it is to come up with new characters, please skip to the next person in line. self damaging/own team damaging characters are garbage and only get used on required nodes. otherwise they are a waste of a roster spot.
    Thanos requests that the Devs ignore this advice.

bluewolf said:
    If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

At last!  The crossover we've all been waiting for.....?
    Real talk, I've wanted a Star Wars version of MPQ for years.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2020
    Someone guessed Immortal Hulk and I think it seems to match because of the following reasons:

1) The colour scheme matches 3* Hulk,
    2) The first ability is similar to 5* Hulk's.
    3) This character gets stronger and hits harder.
    4) Apart from MEH, all other Hulks either deal self-damage or team-self damage of any variations.
    5) This is a Hero.

If it's really Immortal Hulk, this is the type of Hulk that many people wished for: Hulk should become stronger as he takes in more damage.

4* Thanos and 5* Storm can help him to generate green tiles for free AoEs.

5* Thanos can help him too.

His revive pals are Phoenix and Loki.

Throw him with America Chavez or Karnak to take advantage of the huge damage.

The most important question, to me, is whether his revive works if he's downed while stunned?

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,893 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2020

The most important question, to me, is whether his revive works if he's downed while stunned?

THIS!

They seem like they will be a good/fun character on offense regardless, but revive on stun would make them good/annoying on defense too. I wish they had at least one more active, but regardless I’m excited. This character seems right up my alley and will make for some fun/unique teams!
  • Mayo
    Mayo Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    edited March 2020
    Am I wrong or this is another character that damages his own teammates? If so what a devilish way to make us consume unnecesarily our health packs releasing this kind of powers on new characters. 😪
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,893 Chairperson of the Boards
    Or never spend one, as the dude never dies?
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 764 Critical Contributor
    When downed can be revived, is this a one time only thing or can they be revived more than once ? 
  • MrEd95
    MrEd95 Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    When downed can be revived, is this a one time only thing or can they be revived more than once ? 
    As long as the character still has standing allies, he/she will still be able to revive. I guess it might be a good idea to pair them with some true healers like Okoye, Daredevil and Wolverine.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Is using their/themself widely accepted as a gender neutral word now? This character is using themself/themselves and their as a reference to itself.

If it's not, could this be a character similar to R4G and C&D, where it comes in pairs?
  • y4747
    y4747 Posts: 160 Tile Toppler

would also love to know.