[Fixed] Missing Silver From Zartan/Tunnel Rat event

Options
A1anima1
A1anima1 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
I tried exchange Silver I just earned from the event and when I tried to buy boxes I received an error message and the coins were subtracted but received no buyout boxes in return.

//Edited Title -Brigby
Tagged:

Comments

• ElfNeedsFood
    ElfNeedsFood Posts: 944 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I had the same impact.  I wish I would have gotten a screenshot....
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2020
    Options
    I was about to start this thread. My Silver coins went missing too. I haven't used a single silver coin yet. 
  • IceXman49
    IceXman49 Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I opened a support ticket with screenshots of the after effects. My progress that earned coins is still there, showing the milestones I reached. My silver coin balance is zero. My buyout boxes from G.I. Joe and Cobra is zero.  It doesn't add up.
  • Lounsman
    Lounsman Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    My event counts are just disappearing after collecting. I saw earlier that there were issues trying to claim event boxes so I just saved them. They're now gone. 
  • HoundofShadow
    Options
    My silver coins got reset to zero again. I think I will stop building and upgrading things in the meantime.
  • oluap
    oluap Posts: 56 Match Maker
    Options
    Same thing happened to me, and I thought it was an isolated case
  • Emu
    Emu Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Silver Event Coin stash keeps resetting to zero since the Zartan/Tunnelrat release.  The guys in my alliance are seeing the same thing so it isn't an isolated issue.  It seems to regularly happen when I switch between devices, but I've also had it happen while I'm staying on the same device (but different re-loads of the game due to crashes or timeouts).
  • redkamel
    redkamel Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Options
    add me to the list, lost the 195 I had claimed
  • oluap
    Options
    i am not collecting any coin until this gets fixed

• oluap
    Options
    This didn't happened in the previous event
  • GeneralsJoes
    GeneralsJoes Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I had almost a thousand as of last night (between 850 - 900) and they were all gone this morning.  Logged a ticket with support, collected 250 more and they disappeared almost immediately.  Definitely something going on, I'm sure they'll address it.
  • oluap
    Options
    I lost around 700 if my math is right
  • Raithnor
    Raithnor Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I had about 200-300 silver that was coverted to bronze coins during this event.
  • randomhero1090
    randomhero1090 Posts: 396 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Lost 810 based on the last time I looked.  Not even sure.

@Brigby

Seems to be a big problem.
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    Hi Everyone - Jumping in right now as we are looking into the current missing coin progression that is happening right now.  Keep an eye on this FAQ for updates.  https://d3go.helpshift.com/a/g-i-joe-war-on-cobra/?s=current-known-issues&f=missing-coin-progression-in-today-s-events-1-31-20&l=en

For Event Coins that expired last night, we do have info on how these work from event to event in this FAQ https://d3go.helpshift.com/a/g-i-joe-war-on-cobra/?s=event-questions&f=what-are-event-coins&p=all but we are currently chatting with the team to help communicate this better in the future.
  • randomhero1090
    randomhero1090 Posts: 396 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Thank you Lake!
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    Thank you Lake!
    I'm sure everyone saw the in-game message and the update in the news section but we updated the FAQ just now. https://d3go.helpshift.com/a/g-i-joe-war-on-cobra/?s=current-known-issues&f=missing-coin-progression-in-today-s-events-1-31-20&l=en

Thanks for reporting and sorry for the delayed responses from us today.
  • HoundofShadow
    Options
    Thanks to the dev team for solving the problem quickly.