Happy Wasp Exodus Day! May the odds be ever in your favor...

Daredevil217
Daredevil217 Posts: 3,894 Chairperson of the Boards
I know many many people are waiting for Wasp to leave tokens and have amassed some small to sizable hoards as one Nathan Summers is set to enter tokens later today. I thought I’d start a thread to see: who is planning to pull today? Are you pulling for a single cover, or busting the hoard? Are you also hoading until we see who is replacing Loki?

And most importantly for those who do pull, how’d you do? Were you able to defeat the game’s ultimate boss, RNG?

Comments

• qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2018
    I don't mind Loki, he seems interesting to play with. I have a small hoard of CP:s and LT:s (267 and 11) that I'm eager to use. When do usually Latest shift?
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    i have 2 purp loki covers with no iso into him. when he's boosted his purp hits a tonne. i can only imagine what it does champed at 5 covers. 

i'm going to break the hoard. 85 lt 2766 cp. 

@ qandols: noon eastern should be the update.
  • qandols
    Thanks, that makes it 6 pm here. I think I will celebrate with a glass of something during the pulls  :D. Will report of the results.
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm waiting until Cable's essential. Currently at 26 LTs. 
  • qandols
    Loki could be a good companion to Jessica. Nice rainbow. I usually have Valkyrie teamed with her.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've taken a real shine to Cable (mine only has 1 green cover but he is such fun) so I have been hoarding since he was released, so only a mini one of 22LT's and I think something like 300CP scraped together after Cable's store maybe. I only have 1 red Kitty cover and Loki in Green and black so I'm fine with anything I get, hoping to score some Bonus 4* Heroes and will definitely get enough XP to level up.
  • NotBAMF
    NotBAMF Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    edited November 2018

I have ~40 LL tokens, but I'm opening them to get Cable today. I don't have him yet, so I need him for future mandatory character nodes.

• Dartmaster01
    Dartmaster01 Posts: 634 Critical Contributor

I have 90 LT and around 3000 cp but I think I'm going to wait and see who's after Loki. If the next character doesn't look good though, I'll just be getting my one cover for each and waiting for Captain Marvel. Cause you know we're getting a 5* Cpt. Marvel Feb-March and she will most likely be awesome.

• spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 660 Critical Contributor
    I will have about 40 pulls. Hoping for at least 1 Cable and maybe some Kitties.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well, last week in a moment of weakness I pulled my hoard trying to get a few more Shuri covers to get my black Okoye. So today I only have 5 legendaries to play with. Probably saving up my cp for when Domino goes into tokens. I did hear that Amazon and some other retailers will be having some cyber deals to celebrate Wasp Exodus Day though. Can't pass up savings on heavily discounted wasp repellent.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    39 LTs ready and waiting for Wasp to leave. I use CP to pull Classics, so no more pulls from there.
  • randomhero1090
    randomhero1090 Posts: 396 Mover and Shaker
    49 LTs and 1765 CP.  It's all going today.  I cannot wait any longer.  I got some good 4* I need to finish off (Peggy, Nico, Blade, Wasp) and wouldn't mind some more levels on my champed 4s.

I do NOT have Kitty or Cable.  I have a 1 black Loki.  Love to hit the true odds and pack 18x 5*.  Even distribution.  Be nice to end up with all 3 usable, but I think that's wishful thinking.  Having a usable Cable, boosted, along with my Chavez, would be nice for PVE. 

Kitty actually interests me quite a bit.  She may not be the strongest 5, but for a true 4* player like myself, a soft capped Kitty with a decent yellow and red could be really helpful.  

Will start hoarding again until next 5* is released.  At which point I will either pull to try to fully cover some of those 5s or grab the newest 5*.
  • Bleh5
    Bleh5 Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    29 LL and 500 CP ready to blow. 

My level 459 Wasp is ready to say bye; my 5/0/0 Loki, 1/0/0 Kitty, and 0/0/0 Cable are ready for some guests. 5/4/3 Bolt would also like selective company. 
  • Qubort
    Qubort Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    I just started saving after the anniversary so will have 32 pulls today. 

Loki - 11 covers
    Kitty/Cable - 1 each

Ideally I can finish Loki soon (prob not today) and then I'll stockpile until he leaves. 
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 578 Critical Contributor
    edited November 2018
    I only have 12 LTs waiting, but not for long now :)
    I have a single cover for all of the latest 5*s, and as im a 3* player i dont need more than that. 12 tokens are not a lot, so if i dont get any more for them i wont be traumatized, but if i do, they are equally welcome.
     For me a generous RNG would be to NOT pull any of the remaining 5 or so 4*s that i havent rostered yet. We shall see....
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm at 57 LTs and just over 1060 CP. I'm just pulling until I get Loki completed or in a really good spot for MEH champ levels, as he is at 5/2/1 while the other two are at 2 and 1 covers.

Honestly I am more concerned with the rebuilding of HP that I obliterated during the Anniversary so I can re-roster the 3* dupe or two that I let go. And to a lesser extent, a usable Dazzler cover to finish SHIELD Training (Simulator last progression will get it for me worst comes to worst).
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I plan on opening today as well.  I have 24 LTs saved up.  I always keep a floating ~250 CP for emergencies, I will only spend this if I don't get at least 1 Cable before he's an essential (knock on wood has yet to happen for any 5* since 5E became a thing, only time I've used it was to buy a Gambit after his sale when I still didn't have any for his 5E)
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,488 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have 89 pulls at the moment (40 LTs and 1233 CP.)  I plan on pulling until I get at least one Cable (I have one Kitty,) then evaluating - my Loki 455 and he's... okay.  I have no great desire to see him into the 460s, so I'll probably hoard again after I get, cross my fingers, 2-3 each.  I'll definitely be happy with average pulls and an even distribution, ecstatic with better-than-average pulls and/or a low Loki distribution. :)
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    I pull classics with CP, but I've been hanging on to LTs since i missed Cable in his release store. I'm up to 17, with a few more I could pull by champing characters with saved covers. I'm also chasing one last Dazzler, so I'll probably just burn them all regardless. I'd like some more Kitties, she seems to play the way I like to play generally, and Loki is fun when he's required/boosted
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    My hoard is waiting to see who replaces Loki. I'd like to get Kitty and Cable fully covered, so I'm hoping it's someone good. Currently sitting around 110 pulls.