Talk about your Anniversary Vault draws/results

Options
124»

Comments

• jym010
    jym010 Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    Options
    92 pulls to get my last FF tokens but just started 2nd vault...11 in and only thing good has been a Devil Dino but I still have time....
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 766 Critical Contributor
    Options
    39/100 on my second vault and still no HP or fan favourites have got 8 4* covers though 

reset vault at 79 as I had most of the good stuff 

no 5* covers from the 5 tokens I have received

i think there’s about 10 more tokens available to me assuming I finish the season  top 500 in PVP 
  • Straycat
    Straycat Posts: 963 Critical Contributor
    Options
    95 pulls to get the last LT. Never thought I would clear a vault out.
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 973 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I finally got the 2900 HP on the 67th pull.
    I'm happy now, and don't really care what I get in these last few days. Yes there are two more FFLTs in the vault, but I'm just happy to be FINALLY at a point in the game where I'm not constantly scraping the bottom of the barrel for HP. I'm currently just short of 8,000 between the bank and max-champed 2*s ready to be harvested and flipped. I know that won't last forever, but feel like I can finally sustain a comfortable level and keep up with new roster slots.

It's a good feeling.
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 973 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I finally got the 2900 HP on the 67th pull.
    I'm happy now, and don't really care what I get in these last few days. Yes there are two more FFLTs in the vault, but I'm just happy to be FINALLY at a point in the game where I'm not constantly scraping the bottom of the barrel for HP. I'm currently just short of 8,000 between the bank and max-champed 2*s ready to be harvested and flipped. I know that won't last forever, but feel like I can finally sustain a comfortable level and keep up with new roster slots.

It's a good feeling.
    And then I pulled the 1000 HP out of the vault this afternoon...
    When it rains, it pours; and I like this type of rain.
  • Straycat
    Options
    Reset the vault at 99 when only a 2* was left, 1st try at the new vault and I got 2900 hp. Also got 250 hp from deadpool vault today. Pretty happy with my luck
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Straycat said:
    Reset the vault at 99 when only a 2* was left, 1st try at the new vault and I got 2900 hp. Also got 250 hp from deadpool vault today. Pretty happy with my luck
    If you would have pulled that last 2*, the vault would have reset for free...
  • AlexNapalm
    AlexNapalm Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Managed to get Devil Dino and Howard fully covered along with 11 saved covers for Dino and 6 for Howard. I'll champ Dino once I get some of the upcoming clash 4*s leveled up and Howard once I get him to 10 saved covers or have no one better to champ. 
  • Straycat
    Options
    DarthDeVo said:
    Straycat said:
    If you would have pulled that last 2*, the vault would have reset for free...
    Oops
  • rdvargas1
    rdvargas1 Posts: 77 Match Maker
    Options
    Cleared the whole vault. Then after it reset I pulled all the fan favorite tokens and a bunch of random stuff. FINALLY got my Howard fully covered and champed to 275.  It was an awesome anniversary!!!
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I went through 4 or 5 cycles, honestly lost count.  My Devil Dino is now my 7th highest level 4* and Duck is 287.  With Fan Favorite covers and CP pulls from there I took my OML & Strange from 11 covers each to champed.  All in all a good anniversary.  I'm so glad they didn't throw any supports or R ISO into this vault or I'd have pulled far less from this vault and not bought the bundle that I did.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,170 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm 80 pulls into my second anniversary vault, and it feels like I pulled everything but the 2 red Devil Ds left in there that I need. I went from 4/0/0 Devil Dinosaur to 5/2/5 with 5 saved covers on him this anniversary-  I'm not that sad though, he's coming up in a few months in daily rewards, so I won't have to wait till next anniversary. I also got my Howard up to champable with 5 saved, just need to throw the iso at him. Ended up with a 1/2/2 Taskmaster, so I'll be curious how available he turns out to be next anniversary.