Talk about your Anniversary Vault draws/results

Options

Comments

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm at 83/100, only things left in here that I'd really like are a purple Howard to take me to 6/2/5 and the blue Bucky that'll take me to 5/5/2 (though I have one coming from Cap before too long and I'm not going to cry if I miss the vault one).

My devli-d went from 4/0/0 (rostered him last anniversary) to 7/2/4 across this anniversary, so that was pretty cool. I'm on day 973, so in about 3 months I'll get another round of covers for him to get him to champion. Still hoping to get a blue howard from Webbed Wonder since the Howard that drops around that time is also Purple.
  • randomhero1090
    randomhero1090 Posts: 396 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    91 pulls and I have all the FF tokens, HP and 4s.  Only thing left is 3500 iso and 3*.  Kinda odd that I got all the 2s but that many 3s left, but o well.

Bought a 40 pack, 10 pack and already won the 10 pack season award.

Pretty sure I am going to reset the vault at this point.  Maybe get some nice random 4s.
  • spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Have nabbed roughly 44 pulls from the vault, with at least seven of them being daily deal pulls. Nabbed the 10-pack from anniversary PVP rewards, though. 

Garnered 5 Devil Dino covers, one Howard the Duck, my 13th Invisible Woman cover (so she joins the ranks of 4 stars with covers who I could level up if the spirit moves me), the 2900 HP reward (thanks for the three roster slots), a handful of ISO and several Ms. Marvel 2 stars (which came in handy after I sold her when she was max champed and she became the required 2-star hero in the very next event). 

Still hoping to get a Fan Favorite Legendary Token if I can from the vault. The ISO I've nabbed this event have me ready to champ Peggy Carter, and now I'm back at which of the characters with 13 covers do I throw ISO at now?
  • n25philly
    n25philly Posts: 426 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    About 50 pulls over my two accounts.  A whopping 1 dino cover and of course in an unusable color.  Maybe by the 10th anniversary I'll be able fully cover him.  Got a couple of fan favorite tokens, but I guess you can still get anyone from them as without looking I doubt Mr. Fantastic and jubilee were favorites.  Oh well, I've fortunately gotten used to getting nothing but **** from everything so it's hard to get too dissapointed anymore.
  • cschwinge
    cschwinge Posts: 49 Just Dropped In
    Options
    21/100 on free picks and 1x daily deals

2/3 FF tokens
    2/6 Dino (getting me to 2/0/2 covers which was enough to finish Crash with boosts and luck)
    1/3 Howard
    Jubilee
    Nova
    Wasp
    3x 3*
    10x 2*

Probably the luckiest I've ever been in a vault.
  • randomhero1090
    randomhero1090 Posts: 396 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Reset the vault...  bought a 10 pack...  3x 4s and a FF token (ended up being Carnage) along with 600 HP.  Happy with that result.
  • thechairman
    thechairman Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Up to 74/100 after the season 10 Pack, but only 10 2* remain compared to 7 4*. Looks like I'm in this one until the end.
  • jym010
    jym010 Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Update****35 pulls in 2 of 3 howards . 4/6 dinos but still no FF legendaries yet
  • Neuromancer
    Neuromancer Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    edited October 2018
    Options
    My 2nd list of 2018 Anniversary Vault & Mutant Mavericks pulls.

Fan Favorite Legendary Tokens: 0/3
    Random Devil Dinosaur covers: 3/6
    Random Howard, the Duck covers: 3/3
    Random 4-Star covers: 3/7 (2xDrax, Jean Grey)
    Hero Points Items: 2/3 (1,000; 600)
    Iso-8 Items: 6/11 (10,000; 3x3,500; 3x1,000)
    1,000 Red Iso-8: 0/2
    Random Deadpool (It’s Me, Deadpool!) covers: 1/3
    Random 3-Star covers: 11/22
    Random 2-Star covers: 21/40

Mutant Mavericks: Winter Soldier (r)
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm also 31/100 into my second set of Anniversary pulls. 

Fan Favorite Legendary Tokens: 0/3
    Random Devil Dinosaur covers: 1/6
    Random Howard, the Duck covers: 1/3
    Random 4-Star covers: 1/7 (Thing)
    Hero Points Items: 1/3 (600)
    Iso-8 Items: 2/11 (3500 x2)
    1,000 Red Iso-8: 0/2
    Random Deadpool (It’s Me, Deadpool!) covers: 2/3
    Random 3-Star covers: 7/22
    Random 2-Star covers: 16/40
  • Huntah86
    Huntah86 Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I've gotten all the good stuff out of 2 vaults so far (only leaving some lower end ISO and 2* from the first two vaults) and I'm at 43 pulls from my 3rd vault.  I already have all 3 FF tokens and pulled like 5 of the 4* and the 600 HP. I'm still going to pull at least 2 more 10 packs from it and hope to at least get the 2900 HP.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    91 pulls and am missing the 2900 up and a Big pun cover. Guess I am not finished with this vault yet.
  • Huntah86
    Huntah86 Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:
    91 pulls and am missing the 2900 up and a Big pun cover. Guess I am not finished with this vault yet.

It took me 97 pulls from my first vault to get the 2900 HP so I feel your pain!
  • spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    Options
    At 75 pulls now, and I've still yet to get the 3 Fan Favorites LT's. Of course, I still have 10 2-stars in the vault, so my odds of getting a 2-star reward are absolutely too high. I'll most likely clear the vault in the next 8 days.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm on my third vault. When I realise I've pulled most of the good stuff, I reset. I've done maybe 140-150 pulls so far. Gotten about 10 Dino covers, maybe 5-10 Howard covers, a few 4*s, a lot of HP (which fuels buying 10-packs a day) and generally all sorts. Too much to count.

It's been a damn good anniversary vault this year.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    i pulled the 2900 after about 30 pulls, reset the vault and pulled it again in 5 pulls. sorry to all those who can't seem to nab it.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    jredd said:
    i pulled the 2900 after about 30 pulls, reset the vault and pulled it again in 5 pulls. sorry to all those who can't seem to nab it.
    I was feeling better until I read this, lol!
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Fully cleared the Vault and reset it. Pulled four from the refreshed vault so far, three 2*s and a Dino cover :-)
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Huntah86 said:
    DAZ0273 said:

It took me 97 pulls from my first vault to get the 2900 HP so I feel your pain!
    It took me 97 pulls to get the 2900 HP as well. Finished off my first vault this morning and bought a 10 pack, but 3500 ISO was the only decent reward. Rest was 3*s and 2*s. More fertilizer for the farm, I suppose. 

So I'm sitting at 11/100 on my second vault. I'll keep pulling a daily single deal, but am probably done buying packs. Still, I think I should get close to pulling half or more of this vault on the free tokens still coming my way.