Talk about your Anniversary Vault draws/results

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards

My kid got Howard the Duck from his free token. Needless to say he was very pleased.

I haven't gotten any of the good stuff yet but I have only been doing single pulls so far.

• Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,698 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2018
    I want to empty the vault a few times, but the trouble is there's zero need to right away. From the free tokens I am hitting the better rewards, so I might as well wait a week, see what else I get and then flip the vault for 500. Then start emptying.

Don't you earn about 80 tokens anyway in the events?
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,572 Chairperson of the Boards
    1 X Iceman champ level
    1 X Dino save cover
    1 X Howard save cover
    1 X Thing save cover

3* Bullseye, Mystique and Widow and rest 2* from 16 pulls.

Not great. Hopefully I can get the 2 Dino covers needed to at least make use of the saved one.
  • DAZ0273
    Just got an OML yellow from the FF LT I won in Dino's Crash. First one I have had since I sold him after the nerf. Makes me nostalgic - was it really that long ago when OML yellow was the absolute bee's knees?
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm at 90/100 trying to decide if I should flip it keep rolling.
    Remaining items:
    1 Fan Favorite
    1 Devil Dino
    1 Red Hulk
    1000 ISO
    1 3* Deadpool
    1 3* Scarlet Witch
    1 3* Thor
    3 2*s

Only thing I really would be mad if I missed by flipping early is the Fan Favorite, I would have flipped already if I had it.  Decisions, decisions.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2018
    I pulled another 10-pack plus the 5 tokens in Shield Training and whatever loose ones have come along, and am up to:

Fan Favorite Legendary Tokens: 1/3 (Black Jessica Jones 3/2/1)
    Random Devil Dinosaur covers: 2/6 (I got the Devil-D that's in the taco vault this morning as well)
    Random Howard, the Duck covers: 1/3 (green, had to save it)
    Random 4-Star covers: 1/7 (peggy yellow for an LT champ level)
    Hero Points Items: 2/3 (1000, 600)
    Iso-8 Items: 4/11 (3500 x3, 1000x1)
    1,000 Red Iso-8: 0/2
    Random Deadpool (It’s Me, Deadpool!) covers: 2/3
    Random 3-Star covers: 7/22 
    Random 2-Star covers: 11/40
  • Neuromancer
    Neuromancer Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    edited October 2018
    My list of 2018 Anniversary Vault & Fan Favorites pulls.

Fan Favorite Legendary Tokens: 2/3
    Random Devil Dinosaur covers: 5/6
    Random Howard, the Duck covers: 3/3
    Random 4-Star covers: 4/7 (Invisible Woman, 2xJubilee, Yondu)
    Hero Points Items: 3/3 (1,000; 600; 2,900)
    Iso-8 Items: 8/11 (5x3,500; 3x1,000)
    1,000 Red Iso-8: 1/2
    Random Deadpool (It’s Me, Deadpool!) covers: 2/3
    Random 3-Star covers: 13/22
    Random 2-Star covers: 20/40

10/15/18: After getting the 2900 HP reward, I reset the vault. I'll continue posting my Fan Favorites below, but I'll start a new post for the new vault.

Fan Favorites: 5 (Captain Marvel(y), Dr. 5trange(y), Medusa(r), Medusa(y), Mockingbird (p))
    Also got Taskmaster out the Taskmaster & Foes vault on my 15th(/80) and final pull. Also managed to pull Emma Frost out of there too. Taskmaster now 1/1/3. I'm very pleased with that.
  • ursopro
    ursopro Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker
    I emptied one with 2 40x daily deals and free tokens, gonna use only 1x daily deals and free tokens in the new one until the last day, if I'm missing most of the big rewards I probably buy another 40x deal.
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    I bought the 40 packs twice and got lucky to get all the top prizes I wanted so I did something I never have done before , I reseted the Vault. I am considering getting another 40 pack at the end depending what is left in this one at the end of the anniversary

So I guess my vote is yes, I like this anniversary Vault.

PS I got lucky and already got a LT on my second vault in 4 tokens ... happy anniversary happy anniversary ...
  • kk3thess
    kk3thess Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Colected 4 anniversary tokens. 3x 3500 iso, 1x 1000 iso. I already have almost 4 million iso. Don't need any more of that right now.

• turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 764 Critical Contributor
    Opened 26 packs 

1 x FF token, which got 4* spider man CW 

1 x Howard 

1 x Yondu

1 x Shuri 

1 x moonknight 

1 x 3* Loki , 1 x 3* strange

rest was 2*s and iso 

so not too bad 

now need a howard green so I can champ him 
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    pulled all 3 FF tokens within my first 10 pulls. at 12 total now. also pulled a dino. so it's going well so far.
  • Wilger
    Wilger Posts: 94 Match Maker

first two pulls were 2 FFtokens => Flaptain, Yondu (bit miffed about that, not one FF char)

1Devil Dinosaur

600HP token rest 2* total pulls 17

• Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,698 Chairperson of the Boards
    OJSP said:
    Tony_Foot said:
    I want to empty the vault a few times, but the trouble is there's zero need to right away.
    I know you have a lot of HP stashed, but if we don’t take into account the cost of the Daily Deals, the cost to empty the vault becomes 50k HP. Including the Daily Deals(for the 10x and 40x), emptying the vault in one day costs 37600 HP. Spreading the cost with the Daily Deals, they could be as cheap as 25200 HP (spread in 2 days) Just something to consider.
    Yeah good point I was forgetting the daily deal on 40 packs. So I opened one now as a precaution and got just about every 2 star from the vault and only one fan fav token and the big CP still there. So I have a decent chance to finish the vault off with just normal pulls.
  • n25philly
    n25philly Posts: 426 Mover and Shaker
    kk3thess said:
    Colected 4 anniversary tokens. 3x 3500 iso, 1x 1000 iso. I already have almost 4 million iso. Don't need any more of that right now.

I know how you feel, on my secondary account I keep pulling ISO despite having more that 4.6 million with nothing to spend it on.

Nothing particularly useful for my main account either.
  • Bleh5
    Bleh5 Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    edited October 2018
    Pulled 46/100 (bought two 10-packs on first two days, and daily single deals) and happy to say I got:

2/3 Fan Favorite tokens (ended up being 4*s)
    4/6 Devil Dinos (all champ levels)
    3/3 Howards (one away from champing, hoping Webbed Wonder or Fowl Play will give me the color I need)
    4/7 4* covers (all champ levels)

If/when I hit the 2900 HP, I will reset the vault and pull another 10-pack (or two). 
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 764 Critical Contributor
    Decided to do a 40 pack opening as well and got most of the good stuff 

lots of free tokens left to earn from events so will be able to clear most of the vault 
  • DAZ0273
    Pulled my 12 Anniversary tokens, got yet another Venom but also a purple Devil Dino, add in the purple one I got from PvP and Dino can be champed.
  • dokiy
    dokiy Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    26 pulls:
    5 Dino covers
    1 Fan Fav Token
    1 Nick Fury
    1 Howard
    1 Yondu

then a handfull of 3 Star ISO and character pulls and some 2 star junk. All-in-all, I’m happy with my results. 
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2018
    So far I’ve cleared 1.9 vaults. 
    With Fan Favorite tokens I’ve gotten 2 OML & champed him and got 1 Stange bringing him to 4/4/4. If I can champ strange I’ll consider the vault chasing done and only pull free token.