Wakanda Supports Are Coming! *Updated (5/17/18)

Comments

• Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    JHawkInc said:
    Dormammu said:
    ...five brand new Wakanda Supports are coming to Marvel Puzzle Quest, highlighting some of the iconic elements of Wakanda and Black Panther!

Just got my three Pure Vibranium tokens. There's nothing that makes me more excited about Supports, and celebrating the success of Black Panther, than three 2-star covers.

What a waste of a feature this is.
    Do you realize how silly that sounds?

Are you going to call the 5* tier of characters a waste if you don't pull an Okoye from a boss event LT?

Things are far from perfect, but this level of absurdism isn't helping anyone.
    Pulling an Okoye will be a hell of a lot easier than pulling a support token. 
    Agreed. I got 2 red covers for  the new 5* Cap in his release store and only used 325 CP. Can't say the same for the Infinity War tie in 300 Item vault, which even with free tokens did not get one support token. Great Support celebration huh. So yeah we have a better chance of getting a 5* than a Support token from these vaults. Specially the Master Support tokens.
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,651 Chairperson of the Boards
    Shintok17 said:
    JHawkInc said:
    Dormammu said:
    ...five brand new Wakanda Supports are coming to Marvel Puzzle Quest, highlighting some of the iconic elements of Wakanda and Black Panther!

Just got my three Pure Vibranium tokens. There's nothing that makes me more excited about Supports, and celebrating the success of Black Panther, than three 2-star covers.

What a waste of a feature this is.
    Do you realize how silly that sounds?

Are you going to call the 5* tier of characters a waste if you don't pull an Okoye from a boss event LT?

Things are far from perfect, but this level of absurdism isn't helping anyone.
    Pulling an Okoye will be a hell of a lot easier than pulling a support token. 
    Agreed. I got 2 red covers for  the new 5* Cap in his release store and only used 325 CP. Can't say the same for the Infinity War tie in 300 Item vault, which even with free tokens did not get one support token. Great Support celebration huh. So yeah we have a better chance of getting a 5* than a Support token from these vaults. Specially the Master Support tokens.
    Or you could spend 250 cp and get a 4* cover, 5000 riso, and 4 suppo tokens. That sounds like an ok tradeoff for supposedly impossible to get items that are currently more rare than a 5* character. 
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just spent 75 CP in the Don't Freeze Vault and got Okoye on my 3rd pull plus a bonus Gambit cover. I immediately leveled my Okoye to 270 and I'm looking forward to using her and possibly even max-covering her (and Jessica) with my hoard once she enters latest three. This excites me.

Meanwhile, supports continue to exist outside the realm of reasonable usability or attainability. I have nothing to look forward to with my supports because I have no reliable avenue to obtain them and at the current rate I earn red iso it would take me over a year to 'champ' one.

One.

Yet, I'm supposed to be excited about a bunch of new Black Panther support releases.
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    Just got 25 RISO for 100HP... what a bargain. Yesterday i got Red Hulk from 100HP heroic deal so...
    Seriously, this attitude is insane. Not to me, i paid it from my promote reward, but to buyers, both real and potential, who are spending their real money for this. I know - rewards are random and it is our free will to open that, but dont tell me this is the best way how to treat your customers... geez.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    What do you expect to pull with 100HP when the odds are made known to you? A LT? Master Token? 4*?
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards

My Wolveroach account got 3 2*.  My Moon Roach account got 25 red ISO, a 2*, and the legendary token.

I said it last time, it's easier to get legendary tokens than support tokens.

• mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,154 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2018
    I pulled two 2* covers and 1,500 ISO. I'll certainly take it, but if I did not visit this forum it would be exceptionally easy to forget that supports exist.

EDIT: Oh, it looks like they're gifting tokens on multiple days again, that's nice! This time I got a 2*, a 5,000 ISO, and a 1,000 ISO.
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    6 tokens - 5 2* and 25 RISO.  I’d rather more covers than the RISO.  They’re at least much more useful.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Day 1 freebies: 1500 iso, 25 Riso, 2*
    Day 2 freebies: 2× 2*s, and a 3*.
    I've also hit the 100hp daily deal 3 times and all 3 were 2*s.

I'm hoping the next few days are support tokens instead of vault tokens, like the way the did for Infinity War vault.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,241 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got a Master Support token from my free tokens. Ancestral Plane Rank 4.   I was pleasantly surprised.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    bluewolf said:
    I got a Master Support token from my free tokens. Ancestral Plane Rank 4.   I was pleasantly surprised.
    Me too. Got Element Guns Rank 4. A dupe, but that meant 16k Red-ISO to put into the ones I'm already using heavily, so that totally works for me.
  • HoundofShadow
    edited May 2018
    Day 1: 3 2*
    Day 2: 2 2* and 1000 iso-8

Previously, they gave everyone who logged in a total of 12 balance the universe tokens, 4 Black Order Beginner Tokens and 2 Black Order Advanced Tokens, spread over 8 days. But this vault is ending in 4 days...
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    6 tokens pulled - 6 2*s. Fantastic. 
  • Shintok17
    6 Free Token Pulls: 25 RISO, 25 RISO, Four 2*'s.
    1 Daily Deal 100 HP: A 2*. 

So great way to "Celebrate" new supports. These vaults suck for what it is supposed to promote. 
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,241 Chairperson of the Boards
    In case people missed it:  somewhat buried in the post text is this:

• Starting on 5/17, and ending on 5/21, players will receive a gift when logging into the game. *New Update*

• HoundofShadow
    Why don't you ignore the free tokens since the vault sucks and it's causing you to be so unhappy? If they are giving you free tokens again tomorrow, don't open it. You will be less unhappy. 

Can't believe people are complaining about free things....  :(
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,191 Chairperson of the Boards
    Why don't you ignore the free tokens since the vault sucks and it's causing you to be so unhappy? If they are giving you free tokens again tomorrow, don't open it. You will be less unhappy. 

Can't believe people are complaining about free things....  :(

I dont think it's the free they are complaining about, its the fact these support vaults are just plain awful.
  • HoundofShadow
    edited May 2018
    In your opinion, how does a support vault that isn't awful look like? 
  • madoctor
    madoctor Posts: 292 Mover and Shaker
    Thanks for the free vault tokens. I am not going to crib over free stuff
  • Shintok17
    In your opinion, how does a support vault that isn't awful look like? 
    Not having more than half the vault be 2*'s for starters. You can't even equip supports to 2*'s so why dilute a vault that is geared towards Celebrating New Supports with them.