Wakanda Supports Are Coming! *Updated (5/17/18)

Comments

• JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 820 Critical Contributor
    Hopefully one of the Wakanda supports will disable the hazard tiles and allow you to play Fight for Wakanda without the bloody things.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2018
    I wonder what is the highest level support that belong to any player.. You are 61.6% away from maxing your support. :D

Initially, one of the poster said that the damage of support should be based on %, instead of flat damage. Looks like that player got his wish.

I think the wording of Kimoyo Beads' Rank 4 perk didn't include "friendly", which means it would improve enemy's special tile as well?

Out of the 5 Wakanda support, I find Shuri's Lab and Vibranium Ore more useful as of now. 

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    Kimoyo beads at rank 2 giving a boost to critical damage is pretty cool I suppose. I'm still not actively angry at supports, I just need the RISO/token economy to catch up to them. It's really hard to get invested in them if they are essentially un-earnable for me.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Too many supports, not enough riso. What are we supposed to do with these supports anyway, and how do we actually win them, other than spending $$$?
  • NeonBlue
    NeonBlue Posts: 142 Tile Toppler
    I feel worse for @Brigby than I do for that lady who always has to come out and defend the President. Ole' Brigs gotta put out dumpster fires like this twice a month now. I hope they're paying him well

• HoundofShadow
    Children of Thanos supports are in the Wakanda Store. But the HfH is not up yet.
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,191 Chairperson of the Boards
    man that is one 2* and ISO bloated vault holy ****
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Are we getting any free Vibranium vault tokens like we did for Black Order,  or is this exclusively pay to play? 
  • HoundofShadow
    I thinkt there's some trouble with the HfH. It's suppose to appear now. Can anyone of you see Shuri/4* BP HfH? Usually they will give players at least 1 free token to the vault. 
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,237 Chairperson of the Boards
    I thinkt there's some trouble with the HfH. It's suppose to appear now. Can anyone of you see Shuri/4* BP HfH? Usually they will give players at least 1 free token to the vault. 
    They’re up now, go nuts.
  • Treras
    Treras Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    This is great. Hope it continues exactly like this. I have 0 interest in supports and it seems it will continue that way. Vaulting and champions caused some impulse hp buys on my part. Supports wont.
  • SymmeTrey
    SymmeTrey Posts: 170 Tile Toppler
    I guess the main intended source of RISO is (eventually) going to be tokens? A 2* Duplicate support awards 7,000 RISO, so, this measly 5,000 RISO doesn't seem like very much. 

I like the supports idea, I've got a couple that I like and use, but, at this point, there just isn't a steady enough stream of tokens from regular play for me to figure out what they are worth or what I am willing to pay (in HP, CP, or $$$) for them. I'm going to hold off on any further support-related purchases until that gets somewhat settled.
  • LeaveMyCookies
    LeaveMyCookies Posts: 62 Match Maker
    NeonBlue said:
    I feel worse for @Brigby than I do for that lady who always has to come out and defend the President. Ole' Brigs gotta put out dumpster fires like this twice a month now. I hope they're paying him well

You mean twice a week
  • tfcrazy1980
    tfcrazy1980 Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    Man that is one sad, sad vault, no way in hades am i using any hp to pull from that mess.
  • akboyce
    akboyce Posts: 283 Mover and Shaker
    Brigby said:

Supports: Wakanda Store

• Has all the contents of the Supports Comic Store plus the five new Wakanda Supports
    @Brigby

The Supports Comic Store currently does not have The Children of Thanos but the Wakanda Support Tokens do. Are they being added to the Supports Comic Store or are there presence in the Wakanada Support tokens a bug?  If they are being added to the Supports Comic Store I would love to know when.
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2018
    madoctor said:
    There exists players below 5* and 4*. The typical offer for 4* deal is 7600HP. Only whales or veterans can afford this kind of deal. Those in between 2* to 4* might not have excess HP to make this purchase. It's going to take many months of saving HP before a 3* or new 4* players can buy this deal. Again, they would rather use it to buy rostwr slots. However, 250CP can be saved in a month or less for most of the 3* or 4* players. So, I think I'm jumping on 4* BP deal.
    To be fair, based on my experiences when I was hoarding as a 4 star player, 250 CP was earned faster than 7600 HP.  But just pointing this out doesn't explain why a theoretical player, at a point where HP is rare but CP is not (while still being at a point where they're hoarding hundreds of CP) would feel compelled to buy this anyways.  They'd have to be a big fan of Wakanda/BP and a big fan of supports. 
    In my experience , my rate of earning HP is way higher than rate of earning CP.  When current season started, I had around 4k HP and 4200 CP (I have been hoarding almost since Thor left Latest). I have currently about 11k HP and 4500 CP. HP flows almost like water. CP is still very limited (Removal of progression CP in win-based PvP was one of the contributing factors for failure of win based, besides the ridiculously high win numbers required). YMMV of course
    So you're telling me in the 4 or so events since this season has started you earned 7K HP?
    Is some of this from high champs or something (which would be harder hoarding)? this seems SUPER anecdotal, which is fine, but not average by any means.

Even SCL9 top 10 + 1200 score pvp side is earning 25 Cp + placement CP and 200 HP per event.
    SCl 9 PVE side 400 HP (+150 per sub IIRC) at the absolute MOST generous, while spitting out 40 CP + 5 Per Sub.

You've earned an amount that likely isn't as simple as the 4 star player you quoted, or even using the numbers provided, those who perform in the top 2% or so in all events.

Just throwing that out there.
    Definitely be proud of your accomplishments, i don't think your average players snacking on that much.
  • Felonius
    Felonius Posts: 289 Mover and Shaker
    I am underwhelmed by Supports and their associated RIso for reasons so many have already commented on.  No thanks.