**** Wasp (Janet Van Dyne) ****

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dormammu said:
    Time to bust out our dusty old Bagmans and team him with Wasp!
    It's really not that time. :)

First of all, he's not even boosted.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dormammu said:
    Time to bust out our dusty old Bagmans and team him with Wasp!
    Dusty?  I just used him in the Deadpool Daily today!  He and 2-star Human Torch are a rainbow unto themselves!  With those two on the team, what could possibly go wrong?
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I finally champed my Wasp today (who had been sitting at 12 covers for the better part of a year) and I'm excited about it. BUT... I can't decide how to build her! I want all her powers at 5!!!
  • frederec
    frederec Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    Options
    She was one of my first champed 4*'s, and I got a lot of good use out of her.  While it doesn't use all the colors, it can be silly fun to put her together with Coulson and 4* Captain Marvel.  The match is basically a race to hit the blue threshold.  And if you've got a strike out, then every turn you're boosting your tiles in addition to gaining ap (both through the steal and Coulson's passive).  The only problem is that each of them has a useful yellow ability, so it can be hard to get proper use out of all of them.
  • gmtosca
    gmtosca Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I just champed her yesterday, and I'm excited since she can be a lot of help with my usual go-to characters; Grocket, Medusa, G4mora and C4rol.
  • hopper1979
    hopper1979 Posts: 564 Critical Contributor
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Like with all the good support characters it depends on who she is paired with.  I always max her blue and switch between 5 on her yellow and black.  IF I have a tile heavy team that does not have a better yellow user yellow if I need some control her black packs a good punch for the cost and stun.  All her powers a good, she is great with C&D, max Wasps black yellow goes to C&D who should be spawning black, you will cut through teams just get enough blue to keep triggering her passive and maximize the stun.