MPQ Sneak Peek: March 2018 Edition *Updated (3/27/18)

167891012»

Comments

• jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    I wonder if we'll get a Howard the Duck crash after Medusa?
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    jamesh said:

If there's a HfH offer for Howard, I would buy that in a heartbeat. Mine has been 3/4/5 for far too long.
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster said:
    jamesh said:

If there's a HfH offer for Howard, I would buy that in a heartbeat. Mine has been 3/4/5 for far too long.
    Now the H4H store is back up, it is suggesting Riri will be available after Medusa.  So unless they make a last minute adjustment, there probably won't be a Howard.
  • Quebbster
    jamesh said:
    Quebbster said:
    jamesh said:

Now the H4H store is back up, it is suggesting Riri will be available after Medusa.  So unless they make a last minute adjustment, there probably won't be a Howard.

Yeah, I noticed that too. Bummer.

On the other hand, the Purple Howard I have on the vine (my thirteenth? Maybe?) expires well Before the next crash anyway, so I am not in any particular rush I guess.

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    jamesh said:
    Limited aren't in the Crash rotation.  I don't expect that to change.
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    But we did have a Howard crash last year. I remember it well - it was the first I ever won.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    granne said:
    But we did have a Howard crash last year. I remember it well - it was the first I ever won.

They've run Howard's Crash once a year for the past two years when they've had a "Duck Season" featuring Webbed Wonder and Howard's PVP.  It's possible they'll do it again for the off season since it's so close to April 1, but if that's the plan they've been very quiet about it...
  • Quebbster
    jamesh said:
    Quebbster said:
    jamesh said:

Yeah, I noticed that too. Bummer.

On the other hand, the Purple Howard I have on the vine (my thirteenth? Maybe?) expires well Before the next crash anyway, so I am not in any particular rush I guess.

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2018
    granne said:
    Yeah you're right, I was focused on the standard rotation not the 'surprise we threw this in because x day is special' things they do occasionally.
  • Arix90
    Arix90 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    @Brigby can we have a extended sneak peak update before you guys go off on easter break?
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2018
    Sorry for OT, but... Does anyone know which PvEs are 7 days event? I seem to remember that Venom Bomb is a 7 days event or was it another event related to Venom? My slice have not started for Venom Bomb.
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    Sorry for OT, but... Does anyone know which PvEs are 7 days event? I seem to remember that Venom Bomb is a 7 days event or was it another event related to Venom? My slice have not started for Venom Bomb.
    Hulk, Prodigal Son, ISO-8 Brotherhood and Enemy of the State are the 7 day events. 
  • HoundofShadow
    edited March 2018
    @thisone lovely! Thank you.

I noticed something trivial: Cho is in the third spot, which is meant for not the strongest characters, in the "Join Forces" node. I'm not sure if it's confirmation bias, but 4* characters are usually in the middle spot in "Join Forces" node? Not that it matters, as I mentioned, it's really trivial. A wild imagination could lead one to think negatively about Cho...
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    @thisone lovely! Thank you.

I noticed something trivial: Cho is in the third spot, which is meant for not the strongest characters, in the "Join Forces" node. I'm not sure if it's confirmation bias, but 4* characters are usually in the middle spot in "Join Forces" node? Not that it matters, as I mentioned, it's really trivial. A wild imagination could lead one to think negatively about Cho...
    It varies. I think it depends on if you've recently had one of the other Required characters on your team during a match, and then they end up going in whatever spot they were in last, and the others get moved around based on that. No idea if that's actually how it works, but I know it's not a fixed order.
  • HoundofShadow
    @TPF Alexis Nice. It sounds logical to me now because I don't have Cho at all.