MPQ Sneak Peek: March 2018 Edition *Updated (3/27/18)

Comments

• QuebbsterQuebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    broll said:
    Lame. Doc Oc. So does this confirm the order is totally random and SS being first was just a coincidence?

Not necessarily. It's been a long while since Ock was essential too since he was the first Latest fivestar to leave the pool after the fivestar essential node was introduced. We may just see the no-longer-Latest fivestars interspersed in the cycle. It's definitely to soon to say it is totally random, at the very least.
  • QuebbsterQuebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Looked over the list in Tips and Guides, and Ock was last Essential just Before Black Bolt, so I am not Writing off the order yet. If so, Black Bolt and Green Goblin should be the next two essential Classic fivestars.
  • gravelgravel Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    Chulk as the following 4* placement.. I smell an announcement for 5* Hulk being his champ reward coming soon
    We've been getting one new 5* feeder a month since the initial announcement, so it would be about two to three weeks too early.  Of course, there isn't any official policy, but it would definitely buck the trend.
  • brollbroll Posts: 4,620 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster said:
    broll said:
    Lame. Doc Oc. So does this confirm the order is totally random and SS being first was just a coincidence?

Not necessarily. It's been a long while since Ock was essential too since he was the first Latest fivestar to leave the pool after the fivestar essential node was introduced. We may just see the no-longer-Latest fivestars interspersed in the cycle. It's definitely to soon to say it is totally random, at the very least.
    I had though that Spidey was the first Latest to roll out.  That's good news.  We'll see what happens.
  • EzriusEzrius Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    Anon said:
    S.H.I.E.L.D. Training - Valkyrie (Asgardian Warrior) (3/22/18) *New Update*
    Required Characters:
    Valkyrie, Vulture, X-23, Red Hulk

At long last, a Shield Training where I have all the characters champed!
    I feel you, although my Vulture is sitting at 4/4/4 (so lucky!); it shouldn't be long.
  • SimpliciusSimplicius Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Don't know if this is the best place to ask this, but is the last required node for X-23 in Shield Training doable with, aside from her (one cover), my strongest characters are level 100 2* Steve Rogers and Wolverine and a level 89 3* Gamora?
  • BowgentleBowgentle Posts: 5,038 Chairperson of the Boards
    Don't know if this is the best place to ask this, but is the last required node for X-23 in Shield Training doable with, aside from her (one cover), my strongest characters are level 100 2* Steve Rogers and Wolverine and a level 89 3* Gamora?

No, because X-23 needs to be level 209.
  • SimpliciusSimplicius Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Bowgentle said:

No, because X-23 needs to be level 209.
    Yeah, my mistake. If I'd have tried doing the second node, I would've noticed that.
  • brollbroll Posts: 4,620 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Brigby
    New PvP will be up in ~4.5 hours.  Any chance we'll see an update to this thread telling us what's coming?  Not sure how soon before PvP starts the preview in game starts, but I'd have to imagine it's soon.
  • ursoproursopro Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Valk rewards suggest next PvP should be GSBW
  • Punter1Punter1 Posts: 422 Mover and Shaker

GSBW next then 3* Gambit PVP in theory to finish off the season, unless they remember about SHulk who is overdue!

• BrigbyBrigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,495 Site Admin
    *(3/27/18) Brigby - Updated Versus events, Story events, Deadpool's Dailies, and Weekly Buffs
  • thisonethisone Age Unconfirmed Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    Raging Cajun. No 5* Gambit. Is this PvP Christmas? Joy to the world. Lalalalalalala!!!!
  • GowaderacerGowaderacer Age Unconfirmed Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Final PvP of the season with no 5* Gambit! Not sure if I'm happy or sad about this...
  • TPF AlexisTPF Alexis Posts: 3,345 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yes! Finally Venom Bomb shows up without either being a new release or having a featured character with good odds I'd waste a cover on. I can finally unload all those stockpiled tokens!

Also, @Brigby , you missed the colour for the CHulk cover from Progression. I'm guessing it's blue, but it would be nice to have it listed.
  • DogfaceDogface Posts: 536 Critical Contributor
    Does anyone have a list or just know what 5* haven't been essential yet? 
  • Arix90Arix90 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    Since surfer it is cycle 2 the next classics should be bolt and goblin unless they add in some that were latests in cycle 1 like dr oc was added
  • ursoproursopro Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Dogface said:
    Does anyone have a list or just know what 5* haven't been essential yet? 
    Everyone but JJ has been an essential already
  • Black DukeBlack Duke Posts: 677 Critical Contributor
    edited March 2018
    Yeah, the worst story event with the worst 4* character as placement reward. Happy Easter! :(
  • BrigbyBrigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,495 Site Admin
    Yes! Finally Venom Bomb shows up without either being a new release or having a featured character with good odds I'd waste a cover on. I can finally unload all those stockpiled tokens!

Also, Brigby , you missed the colour for the CHulk cover from Progression. I'm guessing it's blue, but it would be nice to have it listed.
    Woops! Nice catch. I've added mention that it's his Blue cover, as well as the addition of The Hood's Black cover