MPQ Sneak Peek: March 2018 Edition *Updated (3/27/18)

Comments

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster said:
    broll said:
    Lame. Doc Oc. So does this confirm the order is totally random and SS being first was just a coincidence?

Not necessarily. It's been a long while since Ock was essential too since he was the first Latest fivestar to leave the pool after the fivestar essential node was introduced. We may just see the no-longer-Latest fivestars interspersed in the cycle. It's definitely to soon to say it is totally random, at the very least.
    I had though that Spidey was the first Latest to roll out.  That's good news.  We'll see what happens.
  • Ezrius
    Ezrius Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    Anon said:
    S.H.I.E.L.D. Training - Valkyrie (Asgardian Warrior) (3/22/18) *New Update*
    Required Characters:
    Valkyrie, Vulture, X-23, Red Hulk

At long last, a Shield Training where I have all the characters champed!
    I feel you, although my Vulture is sitting at 4/4/4 (so lucky!); it shouldn't be long.
  • Simplicius
    Simplicius Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Don't know if this is the best place to ask this, but is the last required node for X-23 in Shield Training doable with, aside from her (one cover), my strongest characters are level 100 2* Steve Rogers and Wolverine and a level 89 3* Gamora?
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Don't know if this is the best place to ask this, but is the last required node for X-23 in Shield Training doable with, aside from her (one cover), my strongest characters are level 100 2* Steve Rogers and Wolverine and a level 89 3* Gamora?

No, because X-23 needs to be level 209.
  • Simplicius
    Simplicius Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Bowgentle said:

No, because X-23 needs to be level 209.
    Yeah, my mistake. If I'd have tried doing the second node, I would've noticed that.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Brigby
    New PvP will be up in ~4.5 hours.  Any chance we'll see an update to this thread telling us what's coming?  Not sure how soon before PvP starts the preview in game starts, but I'd have to imagine it's soon.
  • ursopro
    ursopro Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker
    Valk rewards suggest next PvP should be GSBW
  • Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 718 Critical Contributor

GSBW next then 3* Gambit PVP in theory to finish off the season, unless they remember about SHulk who is overdue!

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *(3/27/18) Brigby - Updated Versus events, Story events, Deadpool's Dailies, and Weekly Buffs
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    Raging Cajun. No 5* Gambit. Is this PvP Christmas? Joy to the world. Lalalalalalala!!!!
  • Gowaderacer
    Gowaderacer Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Final PvP of the season with no 5* Gambit! Not sure if I'm happy or sad about this...
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yes! Finally Venom Bomb shows up without either being a new release or having a featured character with good odds I'd waste a cover on. I can finally unload all those stockpiled tokens!

Also, @Brigby , you missed the colour for the CHulk cover from Progression. I'm guessing it's blue, but it would be nice to have it listed.
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 967 Critical Contributor
    Does anyone have a list or just know what 5* haven't been essential yet? 
  • Arix90
    Arix90 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    Since surfer it is cycle 2 the next classics should be bolt and goblin unless they add in some that were latests in cycle 1 like dr oc was added
  • ursopro
    ursopro Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker
    Dogface said:
    Does anyone have a list or just know what 5* haven't been essential yet? 
    Everyone but JJ has been an essential already
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    edited March 2018
    Yeah, the worst story event with the worst 4* character as placement reward. Happy Easter! :(
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Yes! Finally Venom Bomb shows up without either being a new release or having a featured character with good odds I'd waste a cover on. I can finally unload all those stockpiled tokens!

Also, Brigby , you missed the colour for the CHulk cover from Progression. I'm guessing it's blue, but it would be nice to have it listed.
    Woops! Nice catch. I've added mention that it's his Blue cover, as well as the addition of The Hood's Black cover
  • Smart80
    Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    Yeah, the worst story event with the worst 4* character as placement reward. Happy Easter! :(
    Better than release during Xmas if you ask me...
  • whoami
    whoami Posts: 74 Match Maker
    So TA Hulk as PVE and PVP reward, prob means we know our next 5* feeder...right? (Banner has no 4* feeder yet, correct?)
  • Smart80
    Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    whoami said:
    So TA Hulk as PVE and PVP reward, prob means we know our next 5* feeder...right? (Banner has no 4* feeder yet, correct?)
    Correct, but next feeder should not be expected 2 to 3 weeks from now..