R144 Release Notes (1/15/18)

Options
1235»

Comments

• Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 974 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I have a new update listed in the Play store. Any details on that? Last update was 3 days ago
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Dogface said:
    I have a new update listed in the Play store. Any details on that? Last update was 3 days ago
    I believe it's just a small update that only affects back-end data. There weren't any changes that would affect player experience.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    bluewolf said:
    Philly484 said:
    They don't necessarily do a 3* version of all 5*'s they release. While we are due for a 5* it would be nice if it was Blaze, just because the most current incarnation is Blaze in the current Spirits of Vengeance comic with Blade, Satana, and Hellstrom. 
    I just realized that EVERY 5 release since Thanos - where there wasn’t already a 3* version in game - has been a dual 3/5 release.  I dunno why I didn’t notice before.
    It would be nice if we could cool it a little bit on the release rate lol. let a fella keep up!
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,305 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2018
    Options
    bluewolf said:
    Philly484 said:
    They don't necessarily do a 3* version of all 5*'s they release. While we are due for a 5* it would be nice if it was Blaze, just because the most current incarnation is Blaze in the current Spirits of Vengeance comic with Blade, Satana, and Hellstrom. 
    I just realized that EVERY 5 release since Thanos - where there wasn’t already a 3* version in game - has been a dual 3/5 release.  I dunno why I didn’t notice before.
    It would be nice if we could cool it a little bit on the release rate lol. let a fella keep up!
    This has been the schedule for 4 years now. I don’t expect a change.  Sorry....
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,563 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Seen a few posts saying the next character will be a teen or a pizza dog, based on the loading screen. If I follow that logic, then maybe the rainbow is the clue and the next character is LGBTQ: could we get Northstar?
    I'd be quite happy to see Alpha Flight come to this game, but I'm secretely hoping for the Great Lakes Avengers to be the Anniversary character (a bit like Jockjaw, different powers call different members of the team)
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2018
    Options
    bluewolf said:
    Philly484 said:

Yupp and when 6*'s are released, any character without a 4* variant will be a 6/4 dual release.

Get ready for 6* Mr. Sinister (All New, All Different) and 4* Mr. Sinister (Nathaniel Essex)

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,305 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Now we know. Boss event = 5*.  Will a 3* be coming?  Also:  3 weeks to finish Gambit, for those who are lacking.  Or give up on PVP until the nerf.
  • Jabrony_Geoff
    Jabrony_Geoff Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Stan Lee ?