Updates to Hulk Events and S.H.I.E.L.D. Training (11/15/17)

Options
124»

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Phumade said:
    Smart80 said:

Finishing whole event will be very difficult and will require spending some or a lot of money. Im fully f2p, so this normally isnt for me either i guess. 
    But as i hoarded quite some Hero Points, i wanted to see if i could have a shot (Mine 2/4/4 now)... However, because of the pvp tokens bug for closed event vault and only 1 cover in Hulk and Friends vault, i dont see real option to get extra without having to get lucky and resetting that vault a couple times... or am i missing something?
    Realistically your are talking about rosters that can win scl9  (5 covers) + (1 cover from next pve)
    and win scl8 pvp   (2 covers)  + (1 cover from next pvp)
    and get the 1 cover from shield training 

Thats 10 covers from placement and 3 covers from lucky draws/whale sources.  Not impossible but not common.

Isn't first Place in SCL 8 PvP good for Three covers? There's also the one cover in the vault that isn't that difficult to get, but that's still only 12 covers. To get the thirteenth you need to either reset the vault or get lucky with the event tokens.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Quebbster said:
    Phumade said:
    Smart80 said:

Finishing whole event will be very difficult and will require spending some or a lot of money. Im fully f2p, so this normally isnt for me either i guess. 
    But as i hoarded quite some Hero Points, i wanted to see if i could have a shot (Mine 2/4/4 now)... However, because of the pvp tokens bug for closed event vault and only 1 cover in Hulk and Friends vault, i dont see real option to get extra without having to get lucky and resetting that vault a couple times... or am i missing something?
    Realistically your are talking about rosters that can win scl9  (5 covers) + (1 cover from next pve)

Thats 10 covers from placement and 3 covers from lucky draws/whale sources.  Not impossible but not common.

Isn't first Place in SCL 8 PvP good for Three covers? There's also the one cover in the vault that isn't that difficult to get, but that's still only 12 covers. To get the thirteenth you need to either reset the vault or get lucky with the event tokens.

1-5 in CL 8 PVP are two covers.
  • robertbah
    robertbah Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    Options
    3/3/3 is what you get after top placement in both pvp and pve. With 1 cover from training, you can have the tenth cover without the luck from tokens or vaults.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Bowgentle said:
    Quebbster said:
    Phumade said:
    Smart80 said:

1-5 in CL 8 PVP are two covers.

OK, it's been a while since I was up there. I thought first Place got Three covers, but I guess it's just the other rewards that are increased...