What would make the game more enjoyable to you?

Options

Comments

• Maceo511
    Maceo511 Posts: 67 Match Maker
    Options
    Participation Ribbons
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Jarvind said:
    Daiches said:
    Zalasta said:
    Immediate answer: Fewer clears for PvE progression.
    This. Please take us back to 4 clears.
    Is this an old thread? They already decreased the time required for PVE by 100%
    If you're referring to the SCL scaling change, this is only true for 5* players. At the 4* level, the scaling in SCL8 didn't really change at all. I suppose you could sandbag and do lower SCLs, but if you're required to sandbag to reap the benefit of a change then it doesn't count in my book.
    If you're only interested in progression and time spent, but don't take the time benefit, you weren't actually interested in time spent, just trying to get more more more for less less less.

They should go back to The Hunt with 2:24h refreshes and overlapping subs, with one 4 star cover for first place just for one event, just to show how easy people have it now. Would stop a lot of complaining.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    A pve season that has a challenge mode (bombs, win with only strike tiles, etc), a gauntlet, mini boss events for alliances, a 20 wave survival mode and heroic lightning rounds (one day pve sub with limited characters to use and it would be progression only).
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I think they've done well on character re-works lately, so I'd like to see them undo every single character "nerf" for two seasons. They would use the first season to see where these characters play out in the modern game, and then they could use the off-season and the following season to re-work them, if needed, and roll them out in the third season. I feel like every character that has been nerfed would come out for that third season better than they currently are, and more fun to play.
  • St1nkf1st
    St1nkf1st Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Options
    a better ingame chat with friendslist
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    broll said:
    Get rid of pve & ddq, only have PvP events. Have lightning rounds run 24/7 add 4* PvP and different pvp events with 3* & 4* characters only. Every other game mode is a waste of space!
    I vomited in my mouth a little when I read this.
    I could get behind 24/7 lightning rounds. I don't usually play them much, but there are occasional times when I don't have any PVE clears to do and it's not time to climb in PVP when I wouldn't mind playing a couple LR matches.
  • 1EvilMan
    1EvilMan Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Options
    1. Change the 8:00pm slice to 7:00pm so I can get another hours sleep. 
    and/or
    2. Go back to 4 clears. 
    3. And for God's sake speed up moonstone's gravity warp. 

There really are some good ideas here. A "Fight" button after you select a node to get into it faster would be nice
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Borstock said:
    Add a simulator where you can just mess around. No earning points or rewards. Can pick the team you face and their level. And health loss doesn't count for your roster. It's a straight up scrimmage. Nothing to gain, nothing to lose. 
    I know this is just a fantasy thread but I would love this.

Okay Mr. F, Carnage, and Medusa. Let's see how you do against three level 550 Juggernauts...
  • Esheris
    Esheris Posts: 216 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I would love double Iso events more often.

A monthly unlock on Prologue or even some new story mode options in Prologue would be fun. 
  • BatteryHorse
    BatteryHorse Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Esheris said:
    I would love double Iso events more often.

I would also vote for this.  Sold.
  • BatteryHorse
    BatteryHorse Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Dormammu said:
    Borstock said:
    Add a simulator where you can just mess around. No earning points or rewards. Can pick the team you face and their level. And health loss doesn't count for your roster. It's a straight up scrimmage. Nothing to gain, nothing to lose. 
    I know this is just a fantasy thread but I would love this.

Okay Mr. F, Carnage, and Medusa. Let's see how you do against three level 550 Juggernauts...
    What if, in this fantasy simulator with no rewards, you could use any character at any level or number of covers?

I really want to know what the new 5* Spider-man plays like.  Let's try him out with a few options in the new Simulator.  Hey, I love him, I'm going to really put my time, energy and even money into this game so I can have him on my roster.

What's my Thanos going to be like if I level him to 350?  Lets drop by the Simulator and try him out.
  • Carnifexx
    Carnifexx Posts: 110 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I agree with Maceo, participation badges. Like every time you complete a round with no damage. "Flawless victory!" Or a badge for downing Phoenix first. These little things to collect would be awesome.  Okay no colorless, but how about the ability to trade covers between players? "I'll give you my black Thanos for your purple one."
  • Wumpushunter
    Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Fold placement rewards into progression make "story" mode into pve mode. This would eliminate clicking, sniping, slumming, burnout, and almost every problem MPQ has at the moment.