What would make the game more enjoyable to you?

13»

Comments

• spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Dazzler and a return of the sparkly victory banner.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,104 Chairperson of the Boards
    Carnifexx said:
    I agree with Maceo, participation badges. Like every time you complete a round with no damage. "Flawless victory!" Or a badge for downing Phoenix first. These little things to collect would be awesome.  Okay no colorless, but how about the ability to trade covers between players? "I'll give you my black Thanos for your purple one."
    Trading of covers would likely be limited to tier for tier swaps or else would be super exploitable within Alliances. They would probably make it dependent upon trade for currency of some kind though - i.e. HP or CP, which benefits the Devs also. If they let players set prices (with a reasonable minimum cost i.e.  you can't buy a 5* for 1 CP) then this could very well expand this games life and provide a solution to duplicate covers that doesn't feel as wasteful. Sure, it is still a form of spend to win but at least your fellow players get benefits also from acquiring covers they need that are surplus to your requirements. If you have ever played a game like FIFA Ultimate Team, then the in-game transfer market is as big as the actual game play mechanics itself.
  • King_Koopa54326
    King_Koopa54326 Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    So i don't know if anyone else takes the surveys that pop up, but there was a good one a few weeks ago. It hinted at a new mini game to send members of your roster on " missions " that would make them unplayable for x amount of time and youd get rewards when they return. I have a full roster and most of them don't get used on a regular basis.  Id rather that then having them sitting idle.

Also, i hate losing covers to a 14 day timer because a character sits at 5-2-2 and i was unlucky enough to get the 5 color. Let us respec sooner or let us "swap" colors of covers, and I'd be a happy boy 
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,414 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would be a happy player if we could just turn animations off.  It would make gameplay SO much better.
  • Mordee
    Mordee Posts: 53 Match Maker
    More time slots/slices, since I do not see them getting rid of the placement grinds.

Double iso/rewards events.

No more covers dying on the vine please. 
  • Jam_Adams
    Jam_Adams Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    Less clears

Auto play/sim feature

More ISO
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2017
    I doubt we'll ever get truly colorless covers, but some way to transmute existing covers for a fairly steep price would be welcome. I was an intriguing mixture of angry and sad when I pulled my 8th blue cover for my 0/7/0 Mordo a while ago. How about something like 40CP + existing cover on the vine turns into a color of your choice for that character (four star rate)? 1/3rd the price of just buying the cover outright. 

Luckily my iPad must have sensed how close it was to being snapped in half in rage by another Mordo Blue and transmitted some sort of desperate survival signal to the servers, as my last Mordo draw was purple, bringing him up to 0/8/1. 
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,795 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2017
    Cheaper 4 star champion costs. An average player should be able to champion one per week, especially when it looks like we will have 80+ of them because if you can't replace the older player with new you have no game left.
  • SpringSoldier
    SpringSoldier Posts: 265 Mover and Shaker
    More ISO for every node both in PVE and PVP.

3 clears for max progression in PVE and only 4 clears till the points drop to 0. If more players have the same amount of points, they all get the reward.

Signal intercepts in PVP.

Colorless covers for the Bonus Heroes or the ability to trade 2-3 4*/5* per months with a different color (maybe for a small tax).

Redoing older characters to prevent power creep.

Fewer releases.

More gameplay modes - endless waves, chasing tiles, matching 5 tiles etc.

Less ISO needed to level up 4* and 5*.

Less animation, especially for passives.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2017
    Less PVE grind and/or more 2-days subs. For the somewhat more casual players, 2-day subs really help against missing out on progression rewards.

/edit: a word
  • ntcplanters
    ntcplanters Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    edited August 2017
    1.) Disable animations option
    2.) Remove color locking (wasted 4*s on the vine)
    3.) Do something with SHIELD rankings (I am at rank 79): it seems that they forgot about them...
    4.) Stop putting out 4*s!!! There are 50+ 4*s and 40+ 3*s: a tremendous imbalance (it is getting old)
    5.) Create Alliance Hubs w/quests, wars, upgrades, etc.
    6.) For veteran players, put out something worth spending HP on (I am FTP, and am sitting on 7000 HP: refusing to pay 9000 for 40x tokens)
    7.) Create a resource exchange system (i.e. spending HP to get CP/ISO-8)
    8.) An "Open All" option (especially for 1* covers)
    9.) Getting rid of 1* covers and replacing w/Elite tokens, when you hit a SHIELD Rank of some sort
    10.) The ability to at least trade covers within the alliance (or maybe create an auction house)
  • purplemur
    purplemur Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    -Higher Bh %
    -Higher 3/4% in Heroic tokens
    -Reset prologue to heroic mode per season
    -Champ levels for 1*'s even if it just let me add levels to 100
    -slower release schedule
    -faster rework schedule
    -variant covers
    -new background art instead of updates to load screen
    -new mobs(thats what we usedta call monsters on the MUD's #dialup #diku4life)
    -more standalone subs for release events(coulson,cho,GoG) that reward the release character, so if you miss top 100 you -can still earn that newnew
    -not have the newest character be featured the very next event so I don't have to grind lvl300 goons with a 0/0/1 toon
    -update 3* champ rewards to give obvious 4* covers
    -better "clues"(sandman=good, mockingbird=smh)
    -Let me re-spec pre champion(for a tax/fee) cuz a 1/0/5 is no fun to play(and wasteful!)
    -More Bagman! 

• Xenoberyll
    Xenoberyll Posts: 647 Critical Contributor
    Shields still protect you for 1 fight (or 5 minutes max) after breaking
  • Wumpushunter
    Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
    edited August 2017
    I noticed most requests just seem to be moar rewards, faster progression in gathering characters and powers. This would probably kill mpq because without the treadmill you finish covering to quickly and get bored. However, a less frustrating treadmill (open all tokens, no placement pve, no animation) is the way Demiurge needs to go to improve the game.
  • spirtire
    spirtire Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    Stop AI cheats. Stop all these:

50+ AP in one move with plenty of combos.
    CD tiles always place at corners and no way to remove
    Always only one possible move, no way to build anything.
    All men down in only a few moves because the game cheats.

Whats' the fun when AI cheats from time to time?

STOP CHEATING.

• Tee
    Tee Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    The 7 or so characters that are going to expire in my reward box says they want colorless covers.

Personally, I miss the 4x clears.
  • Taganov
    Taganov Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    Less clears in PvE. 
    Something for my gigantic roster of characters that I don't use anymore to do.
    Of course, ISO.
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    Immediate answer: Fewer clears for PvE progression.

Longer term answer: More cosmetic rewards/purchases. More session-to-session rewards at 4* tier and above, not just accumulating points that eventually do something.
    ^ this is super elegantly expressed and would greatly improve the health of the game. 
    Less burnout
    and more incentive to still log on and play and not jut aimlessly sell points and hope for the best. 
  • animaniactoo
    animaniactoo Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    A lot of good ideas in this thread. Among my favorites are:

• Simulator to borrow characters and try out playing them with teams YOU pick, no rewards just a testing ground.
    • Fewer clears total for PVE.
    • More PVE stories
    • No point LOSS in PVP – this would completely open up the field for me – you choose the level of team you want to try and take on to get to the prize before your healthpacks run out and/or the sub is over. I would be ALL OVER THAT. With placement determination by points per match average, so that there’s more incentive to take on big teams if you want the placement points, and if you’re just fine with progression, you take on a bunch of smaller ones.
    • BETTER IN-GAME CHAT. Mine still does not show me what my alliance members may have said for up to 2 days afterwards… and not being able to use predictive typing has become annoying.

--------------
    Additional thoughts:

• Remove the freakin prologue from my screen now that I can’t go back there please.
    • Puzzle nodes incorporated somewhere – maybe for minimal iso rewards, but available to play daily. “Lay down 4 strike tiles to complete this mission.” “Make three 5-match moves” “Create 2 critical tiles” (you can bring 2-star bullseye to that one and get it done without a 5 match!), and so on.

For me specifically: 

• a 9pm EST PVE time slot. I can make 8 or 10 work, but give me 9 and I’m golden.

• Scouseroy
    Scouseroy Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    A lot of good ideas in this thread. Among my favorites are:

• Simulator to borrow characters and try out playing them with teams YOU pick, no rewards just a testing ground.
    • Fewer clears total for PVE.
    • More PVE stories
    • No point LOSS in PVP – this would completely open up the field for me – you choose the level of team you want to try and take on to get to the prize before your healthpacks run out and/or the sub is over. I would be ALL OVER THAT. With placement determination by points per match average, so that there’s more incentive to take on big teams if you want the placement points, and if you’re just fine with progression, you take on a bunch of smaller ones.
    • BETTER IN-GAME CHAT. Mine still does not show me what my alliance members may have said for up to 2 days afterwards… and not being able to use predictive typing has become annoying.

--------------
    Additional thoughts:

• Remove the freakin prologue from my screen now that I can’t go back there please.
    • Puzzle nodes incorporated somewhere – maybe for minimal iso rewards, but available to play daily. “Lay down 4 strike tiles to complete this mission.” “Make three 5-match moves” “Create 2 critical tiles” (you can bring 2-star bullseye to that one and get it done without a 5 match!), and so on.

For me specifically: 

• a 9pm EST PVE time slot. I can make 8 or 10 work, but give me 9 and I’m gotesting   vffsa%. 
    I think some ideas can be combined when you complete the prologue replace it with a sandbox either pvp shield simulator format or prologue adventures but lose the talking heads and chose level 1- x for testing This could be used to beta test new PVE environments and characters as well maybe with an opt in so you can skip that if it didn't appeal