What would make the game more enjoyable to you?

blahblahyoutoo
blahblahyoutoo Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
I know on the top of everyone's list is colorless covers, but how about some small, quick wins for the devs to ponder.

1. Option to disable animations
2. GUI that shows AP at all times

Comments

• talleman
    talleman Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Bigger chance of Bonus Hero :)
  • Scouseroy
    Scouseroy Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Collect all on standard elite and heroic
    Reject character and collect iso straight away
    Tiered vault prizes to tie in with clearance level so if you're doing an adventure at level 8 you have a much lower chance of seeing your hundredth 2 star Johnny Storm
    Selectable cosmetic cover choices so you can pick from previous covers eg Monster Mayhem just for variety
    Progression for wins in PvP possibly as a choice with a placement cap if you select that instead of the full blown version
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,238 Chairperson of the Boards
    Scouseroy said:
    Collect all on standard elite and standards
    If you mean "open" when you say "collect", that would be awesome.  So many taps.....

And something that would be a huge QOL change, and help players with no dev drawback other than programming time.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,572 Chairperson of the Boards
    Trade-in system for 1* tier. If say you pull ten 1* then have the ability to either sell for 1000 iso or trade in for, say 2 or 3 Elite tokens. This would help out those starting up who often have iso surpluses and need characters to progress. It would also mean that 1* have more utility and usefulness.
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    Get rid of pve & ddq, only have PvP events. Have lightning rounds run 24/7 add 4* PvP and different pvp events with 3* & 4* characters only. Every other game mode is a waste of space!
  • Felessa
    Felessa Posts: 161 Tile Toppler
    • Higher odds in Heroic tokens for 3*s and 4*s (something between 55% 2*, 35% 3* and 10% 4*);
    • The "so expected" 4* The Big Enchilada in DDQ;
    • Option to sell health packs for ISO, if you have more than the basic 10s;
    • Update Shield Resupply rewards (a 4* each 7 days, replace Standard tokens for Elite ones);
    • Adjust Bonus Hero, in a way you can't pull a color you already have 5 in it (since they are so rare and you should not have the risk to waste it);
    • Trade covers in queue of the same rarity between ally members (a men can dream, right?!);
    • broll said:
      • Fewer nodes required for Progression PvE (I'd love to see them go 3 nodes is all that's required for max progression, 5 for green check mark, points stop at 6).
      • Make PvP progression easier by no back sliding loss points (this can be done with the win based system or just simply don't subtract losses from the progression value)
      Those things wouldn't break the game, making it more enjoyable for many players  :)
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    No skip tax.
  • DeadpoolandBob
    DeadpoolandBob Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    How about points for each day of an event have the same weighting - why is the last day worth more than the first day?
    So when you have day of the event that you can't do optimal clears, you don't move from t10 to t50 if you have to change your game schedule on the last day.
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    Definitely some use of covers - geez, i have 140 covers and i am using like 10 of them, others only as a farm or for nodes where they are needed.
    Some offline/afk features would be cool - my idea always was the upgradable base where you could send your covers on mission to get different small rewards.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    In addition to HfH, I'd like to see them run a Ant-Man/CHulk/Coulson/4R&G/4Gamora style mini-PVE event which awarded a random cover for the current Clash of the Titans character.  It would be a 5-day event, the same as the Clash.  This doesn't seem like asking for too much...

The recent Guardians mini-missions were some of the most fun events I've had in a while.  They were fine as a new PVE, but I replayed several of the missions, particularly the 5* SL loaner one, just for fun when it was just the mini-PVE.  I never replay normal PVE's just for fun
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Something, anything to make PVE less of a grind. It's the only good way to get ISO, but it sucks up so much time.

The best option would be going back to 4 clears for progression, obviously.

I'd also love an option to auto-skip the stupid story dialogues. They're not interesting and having to see them Every. Single. Match. is stupid. You're just giving me more extraneous nonsense to tap through.
  • TML
    TML Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    A new game mode that makes you think, 4* DDQ style, with appropriate rewards.  Super tough battles net higher rewards (legendary token, big ISO/HP/CP, etc), easier battles net you smaller rewards.  Anything to help snap out of using the same cast of characters all the time.
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    Zalasta said:
    Immediate answer: Fewer clears for PvE progression.
    This. Please take us back to 4 clears.
    Is this an old thread? They already decreased the time required for PVE by 100%