What Are Optimal Node Settings - Part 2 (6/19/17)

Options
124»

Comments

• bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Change Node Recharge Rate
    @Daddystyx -- I was just coming here to ping you. They don't care. See the update notes, particularly my question and the answer. 4 hour recharges. 
  • losdamianos
    losdamianos Posts: 429 Mover and Shaker
    edited July 2017
    Options
    ughhhh 4 hour recharges ....................................... 
    They are working really hard to antagonise potential players
  • Daddystyx
    Daddystyx Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    Options
    They love us. I'm hoping they actually correct this business mistake soon.  
  • Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Change Boss Health
    Boss Health needs to be bigger because _middle_ players need more time to experiment and try and do things. The elite players can probably do it, the beginner players can't do much, neither of their experiences change, but the middle players need time to experiment and learn (and potentially to get motivated to buy more cards in the hope of getting something that helps.)
    Restricting how much the middle players can try is self-defeating.
    The event _says_ it lasts over a day, but the current boss health makes that a complete lie, the time has to at least approximately match.

The 3 day events that you can just keep doing are far far better than the ones with limited tries, limited time _and_ the boss dies while you are asleep before you get a final chance. The elite players lose nothing from you making this more friendly to the middle players too.
  • Dropspot
    Dropspot Posts: 200 Tile Toppler
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Just stop boss health! What's the meaning of that? There is no benefits of this system, just decide how long the event need to run (2 days, 3 days) and make it end at the same time other events finishes. People are used to that time is better for everybody.