Elite Tournament Mar 2 - Mar 3

Options
124»

Comments

• Patch is a wonderful character if you have a Spidey or Loki to match him with.
  • Viorala wrote:
    Hey hey, when I checked at 11:55pm I was around 168 in this tourney, I played a match and I know someone else challenged me during that, but after the match I immediately got my prize saying I was in the top 400. Wha? I thought there was a bracket of 100-200, with 100 hero points and 2k iso. I couldn't have dropped down THAT much in five minutes. Although the rankings did move faster than any other tourney I've been in, I guess due to volume. I tried to put in a ticket but the email client isn't working right now. Has this happened to anyone else?

It's not unreasonable you dropped 32 places in that span of time, especially if you got hit and given the close number bunching that happens in that part of the field.
  • jozier wrote:
    Viorala wrote:
    Hey hey, when I checked at 11:55pm I was around 168 in this tourney, I played a match and I know someone else challenged me during that, but after the match I immediately got my prize saying I was in the top 400. Wha? I thought there was a bracket of 100-200, with 100 hero points and 2k iso. I couldn't have dropped down THAT much in five minutes. Although the rankings did move faster than any other tourney I've been in, I guess due to volume. I tried to put in a ticket but the email client isn't working right now. Has this happened to anyone else?

It's not unreasonable you dropped 32 places in that span of time, especially if you got hit and given the close number bunching that happens in that part of the field.

Yea, 201 is the same as 399 there. And one match can change you 10s to hundreds of spots with such low scores at that point.

What did ppl spend for top 3 this time?
  • Seriously? Thirty-two spots in five minutes? Wow, it's kind of not worth it for me then, I was counting on that 100 HP for my next roster space and there is more control in the regular tourneys. Too bad, I was kicking butt too. (I downed a higher level Patch + Spidey team, woof woof!)

I'm just not a fast player, I have to think for a sec sometimes due to my comp. Bummer.
  • jozier wrote:

My BP is cover-capped. I maintain a pretty big float for tourney situations. And I spread my ISO around which means unfortunately my roster is strong but not elite.

These are my current top guys, and I'm undecided who to pump ISO into next:

IM40 121
    C Mag 108
    Spidey 100
    Patch 100
    Psylocke 100
    BWGS 90
    Punisher 90

Then a bunch of maxed 2*

Then:
    Hulk 80 (missing my 5th black)
    Doom 75
    Hood 70

No Rags? What is your story behind that? You must have been playing during his godlike reign... Maybe not enough red before he was nerfed? I am so curious! Actually, your roster looks a lot like mine but mine is slightly younger (maybe 10-20 levels) and I do have a high level Rags (bricked it!) and I lack a high level im40.
  • My Rags is 2/3 and one of those covers is relatively recent. I didn't get a lot of his covers in LR because they were super competitive and most were while I was at work. I had no interest in pumping HP into him. So he's just always sat at the back of my roster, level 41 now.
  • Spent 3,675 HP, the 3K iso i started with plus all the iso earned got burned on skip tax and at one point had to sell a IM35 cover to pay skip tax to find doombot6.

Netted 20K iso and 1000 HP in rewards, and sold duplicate covers for another 15K in iso.

Dumped almost all of it into Black Panther, now 2/3/3 Level 73.

Kudos to Jose and Doombot06, they proved time and again to be just a little quicker than me, (should've just paid for the boosts)

and extra special thanks to Nestling for driving up all our HP costs, then magically disappearing into the nether and actually sparing us from a brutal 4 way slugfest for top3.
  • Unknown
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I entered in the last 3 hours and made top 100. I would have made top 30, but someone named 'd0uble D' beat my maxed Hulk, Mags, Hood team 5 times in the last 2 minutes with a 30 Wolv, 40 Jugs, 50 IM35 team... Does anybody have a link to the report cheaters thread?

EDIT: Thanks, the forum search option was not working great for me.
  • RangoFett wrote:
    I entered in the last 3 hours and made top 100. I would have made top 30, but someone named 'd0uble D' beat my maxed Hulk, Mags, Hood team 5 times in the last 2 minutes with a 30 Wolv, 40 Jugs, 50 IM35 team... Does anybody have a link to the report cheaters thread?

Cheaters need to be reported via support, not via the forums.
  • RangoFett wrote:

Cheaters need to be reported via support, not via the forums.

Yeah, but there's a link to the report portal in that thread.
  • jozier wrote:
    My Rags is 2/3 and one of those covers is relatively recent. I didn't get a lot of his covers in LR because they were super competitive and most were while I was at work. I had no interest in pumping HP into him. So he's just always sat at the back of my roster, level 41 now.

I see you are having a go for him now. I hope my tank team shows up in your queue a zillion times icon_e_wink.gif